taglag

Aug 6, 2019
i'm mad that this game is bad and that you are too dim to get on my level. the mechanic is dumb, made worse by the bad scenes they unlock. this game just isn't worth all of your effort to start a fight about. ignoring the thread now! buhhhh byeeeee!
I respect your opinion on the game, ( It is your opinion, and I think you are right to give it.) However I actually am very glad there is a way to ( cheat if you will ) On the lewdness value in the game ( I think you will be pretty far in the game before you can take major advantage of this though ), and I think if played fairly with out cheats it would not really be that easy to exploit, I don't think. ( But just my opinion on this. )

As to the translation Or reinterpretation of the MTL I made I spent a lot of personal time, mostly for my own reasons. It was not easy keeping the editor up in the back ground while playing the game and checking and re checking the text to get it right to the best of my knowledge, pausing to correct it as I played the game and realized stuff I needed to fix.

(When the beastman howl's you'll see I denote it in the text, when the screen flashes you'll see my text point out the orgasm in some way. When the story took a turn one way or the other I did my best to make it understandable. I worked quite hard on it.)

The constant berating of my hard work by one person ( Whom for the last three pages has belittled my hard work. With nearly every post, whining how they need a perfect translation. ) It has been extremely discouraging, and I was almost ready to pull my editing completely. ( but it is done pretty much now and I have lost enthusiasm to do any more, and some one would just pop it up as there work somewhere else now.)

https://f95zone.to/threads/primal-sphere-final-anmitsuya.71160/post-4957976

Any way for what it is worth that is link to my effort, and it was quite and effort for me, there is a lot, I mean a lot of text in this game. I tried very hard to do it as correctly as I could. It was much harder than typing " I need a perfect translation."

Last edited:

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
I assume that beating the Deva of Destruction/Demon God/whatever it is tied to the Gravekeeper translating the paper from the pirate quest, but is there anyway to get the translation before fighting the demon? Cause I've completed every other quest I have and the translation isn't done, and beating it is impossible as on like, the third turn it does a basically insta kill attack. So is losing to the demon once mandatory or is it possible to get the translation done first.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I assume that beating the Deva of Destruction/Demon God/whatever it is tied to the Gravekeeper translating the paper from the pirate quest, but is there anyway to get the translation before fighting the demon? Cause I've completed every other quest I have and the translation isn't done, and beating it is impossible as on like, the third turn it does a basically insta kill attack. So is losing to the demon once mandatory or is it possible to get the translation done first.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe some one has the strategy you need on here, for a fair run at it. EDIT again >> You will need to get that translated as I recall you won't live through and attack with out the item it helps you find.

EDIT >>>

EDIT >>> One more time.

Last edited:

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019

Maybe some one has the stratagy you need on here, for a fair run at it.
Nah it was just me being dumb, I'm on the first battle with it and its big damage attack does like, most of my hp and I focused on buffing so every time it used it I was just low enough that it one shot me every time.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Nah it was just me being dumb, I'm on the first battle with it and its big damage attack does like, most of my hp and I focused on buffing so every time it used it I was just low enough that it one shot me every time.
Yeah that first time against that thing was when I turned on the cheats, until then I was dinging a long pretty well then I hit that road block..LOL

yeah I put a little more more in a couple more spoilers up there, but all the info for that I made pretty sure I deduced the translations as best I could. You get info on where to find it and what to look for as well. EDIT >>> from the gravekeeper

EDIT
But I don't think you need it on that first run as it is not fully awake yet, it is just darn tough.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Yeah that first time against that thing was when I turned on the cheats, until then I was dinging a long pretty well then I hit that road block..LOL

yeah I put a little more more in a couple more spoilers up there, but all the info for that I made pretty sure I deduced the translations as best I could. You get info on where to find it and what to look for as well.
Yeah, fortunately though the boss isn't really that hard, a massive difficulty spike compared to before then and it actually requires preparation and a strategy, but once you do that it's just repeating the same 5 turns over and over. You just have to have second level healing, the attack buff, the double attack skill, the double action skill, and a bunch of those 50% heal cure all debuffs items and it's pretty easy. Use double action to get two attack buffs then spam double attacks, block after the massive wave of debuffs if your your health is above 500, if not use then use the heal/debuff removal to survive the big hit, then use the heal/debuff removal if you didn't and start spamming double attack again while refreshing buffs as needed (and normal attacking when out of TP).

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Alright apparently I've found a harder challenge, where the hell is the guy you have to talk to fix the log bridge in the forest. Cause I decided to finally do it after reading that you need to in order to beat the Wizard, but I feel like I've talk to basically everyone and haven't found the guy I'm suppose to talk to.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Alright apparently I've found a harder challenge, where the hell is the guy you have to talk to fix the log bridge in the forest. Cause I decided to finally do it after reading that you need to in order to beat the Wizard, but I feel like I've talk to basically everyone and haven't found the guy I'm suppose to talk to.

EDIT>>>>I just finished a play back through tweaking some minor places in my translation.. is now data_Tag11. About as far as I will take my translation. probably some minor things I missed, but I felt it played understandable enough on this final play through.

Last edited:
Reactions: McHuman

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019

EDIT>>>>I just finished a play back through tweaking some minor places in my translation.. is now data_Tag10. About as far as I will take my translation. probably some minor things I missed, but I felt it played understandable enough on this final play through.
How do you get Anges into the bar to actually talk to the guy for the fairy quest? Cause Anges refuses to enter the bar, unless does he spawn somewhere else when controlling Anges cause I know a few NPCs don't spawn or spawn in a slightly different location when you're playing her.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
How do you get Anges into the bar to actually talk to the guy for the fairy quest? Cause Anges refuses to enter the bar, unless does he spawn somewhere else when controlling Anges cause I know a few NPCs don't spawn or spawn in a slightly different location when you're playing her.
I apologize but Angues is one branch I never went very far down, I think I did do a few of her H-scenes when interpreting the MTL ( Fact I know I did some of them if not all.), but did not follow her branch, I might do that latter on. I stayed mainly on the main character \N[1] and mostly ignored \N[12].

I should test her stuff more I suppose. You don't get her I don't think or the ability to swap to her until the rescue. I just never followed her branch out.

EDIT >>> She is very limited in what she can do, can not open the inventory, and all she picks up becomes Silvas. she is also limited in the buildings she can enter, and places she can go. actually a rather small bit of the game, but entertaining.

Last edited:

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
I apologize but Angues is one branch I never went very far down, I think I did do a few of her H-scenes when interpreting the MTL ( Fact I know I did some of them if not all.), but did not follow her branch, I might do that latter on. I stayed mainly on the main character \N[1] and mostly ignored \N[12].

I should test her stuff more I suppose. You don't get her I don't think or the ability to swap to her until the rescue. I just never followed her branch out.

EDIT >>> She is very limited in what she can do, can not open the inventory, and all she picks up becomes Silvas. she is also limited in the buildings she can enter, and places she can go. actually a rather small bit of the game, but entertaining.
Yeah I'm aware of how playing her works, though I was just misreading what the other person said cause it was late at night, you don't need to talk to the guy who builds the bridge but someone else.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Yeah I'm aware of how playing her works, though I was just misreading what the other person said cause it was late at night, you don't need to talk to the guy who builds the bridge but someone else.
Yeah I pointed that out a few posts up, it is not explained well anywhere in the game, I think it was one of those things they just figured you would know to ask the person in the hut about. Sense it was in the same area sort of.

jcmony12793

Jul 17, 2017
where in gods name do you get the item to stop the petrification from the basilisk?

Edit: NVM it was in the black market aka the one fucking place I didn't look >.>

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
where in gods name do you get the item to stop the petrification from the basilisk?

Edit: NVM it was in the black market aka the one fucking place I didn't look >.>
The pirate village, go around the out side of the city wall to the right of the gate, look for a spot that does not look like the rest of the ground and click on it. Should open a stair case, same thing was done in Little braver made by the same people.

But it may not be enough when you go for the wizard quest. may want the wind spell you get from the fairy for that also.

Oops missed your "never mind" but leave it here to help someone else.

May 28, 2019
The constant berating of my hard work by one person ( Whom for the last three pages has belittled my hard work. With nearly every post, whining how they need a perfect translation. ) It has been extremely discouraging, and I was almost ready to pull my editing completely.

https://f95zone.to/threads/primal-sphere-final-anmitsuya.71160/post-4957976

Any way for what it is worth that is link to my effort, and it was quite and effort for me, there is a lot, I mean a lot of text in this game. I tried very hard to do it as correctly as I could. It was much harder than typing " I need a perfect translation."
Hey there, I don't recall insulting your work. I did say I will wait for a better translation, which is fair isn't it? Translating from the original language to ENG is still the best method to go about translating. I didn't tell people to avoid your work, nor I curse you off.

When it comes to translating, knowing the language is just a bare minimum. That is why when I found out you edited it off of MTL, I thank you, and moved on. Your effort will save time for others members for sure, but for me who really care about the content for a Anmitsuya game, I want to play it as closely to the raw JP game as possible. I am learning JP, but for now I cannot play raw JP games yet. So either I learned a decent level of JP, or Kyra197 completed the translation; whichever comes first I will play the game with.

Just want to let you know I don't mean harm nor I need a perfect translation, but I do care if the person doing it knows the original language to begin with. Otherwise, I can't trust the text; since it is still based off of an MTL, and many of us know how accurate MTL is.

Reactions: Mystermask

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Hey there, I don't recall insulting your work. I did say I will wait for a better translation, which is fair isn't it? Translating from the original language to ENG is still the best method to go about translating. I didn't tell people to avoid your work, nor I curse you off.

When it comes to translating, knowing the language is just a bare minimum. That is why when I found out you edited it off of MTL, I thank you, and moved on. Your effort will save time for others members for sure, but for me who really care about the content for a Anmitsuya game, I want to play it as closely to the raw JP game as possible. I am learning JP, but for now I cannot play raw JP games yet. So either I learned a decent level of JP, or Kyra197 completed the translation; whichever comes first I will play the game with.

Just want to let you know I don't mean harm nor I need a perfect translation, but I do care if the person doing it knows the original language to begin with. Otherwise, I can't trust the text; since it is still based off of an MTL, and many of us know how accurate MTL is.
I don't recall calling any name's. Feeling guilty ?

But even when I understand a second language It is still interpreted according to my thoughts, my like's and dislikes, so even a person with exceptional understanding of the language will still make there own choices, and changes where they like or dislike the dialogue. ( The more Fluency one has in a language gives them even more ability to warp the intended translation to there personal preference.)

This is easy seen in just biblical translations, for and example.

No matter what version you will be still screwed a little. Multiple translations being done is like two people looking at the same work of art, yet both see something different. Even if both are considered to be renowned art critic's of good standing.

The best an only way to get what you want is to become Fluent in the Japanese language your self.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes