yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PrincessAndConquest-2023.10.13v0.20.09
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Wherethecat

Jun 22, 2023
I never post here, but I'm writing this in hopes that I can help a brudda out that's still struggling with the Joiplay black screen issue. I'm running my game on version 18 with the patch, and I somehow actually fixed the missing textures. I can't say EXACTLY how I did it, since I was mashing random options out of frustration and it worked so I never looked back. Basically, make sure your game is 1024px wide in the Joiplay RPG settings. then, start ticking on every option you can find such as vsync, frame rerendering and whatnot, one of them (or perhaps a combination of them?) should fix your game. Imma head out n enjoy the game now, cheers

edit: I went ahead and narrowed down the culprits. Try disabling Path Cache in the Joiplay RPG settings and enabling Prebuilt Path Cache. If that doesn't work, try running the game with Path Cache enabled first. If on second boot it doesn't work anymore, disable it and have the prebuilt on. I suspect this is necessary because there are issues with loading assets on joiplay with this game.
Nicsu bro it worked

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
Guess Wut peeps? = Its UPDOOT Time
1698689081664.png
Patreon:
download: , ,
+
+

+
+
/ - expires in December
+

previous version

masterdragonson
souleater
donofdarkness1
Kuronomasters +
Zanagets + princess&conquest enhanced v1.02 MOD

Last edited:

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
UPDATE9: for version 20.10
Updated FUN Patch from 20.9 -> 20.10
Added a new DLC character "Princess the Nightmare"
DLC Princess conficts with Cheats+Debug so don't use them together
Fixed skills not appearing for DLC Characters (Issue was on my end)
They should be working fine from now on but Feedback is appreciated.
Updated, Happy late Halloween.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Hello, I need some advice- I want to buy the game ( !) but I read that the author has cut down the content (to the level of BETA VERSION -_-)i.e. most of it is located on Patreon . This is true? In such cases, I don’t see the point in buying, and I don’t want to support Patreon(in principle).
The discount is still for almost a WEEK, but I would like to know the answer (whether the Steam version is worth the purchase or not)...

Last edited:

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
still lagging?
Not as bad as before since the dev actually spent time on the backend, but yes, especially if you have weaker hardware.

I really love this game as a concept, I just wish it was on literally any other engine because it runs like crap and is very clunky even when it doesn't.

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
Hello, I need some advice- I want to buy the game ( !) but I read that the author has cut down the content (to the level of BETA VERSION -_-)i.e. most of it is located on Patreon . This is true? In such cases, I don’t see the point in buying, and I don’t want to support Patreon(in principle).
The discount is still for almost a WEEK, but I would like to know the answer (whether the Steam version is worth the purchase or not)...
AFAIK, steam release is always the stable build while patreon release includes beta and other small updates. The contents will always same in the end, only perhaps come a bit late on steam. If you really want to support the devs, probably the most decent way is from patreon.

wahbast

Feb 11, 2020
Is the gameplay loop better now? as in:
>Does it no longer require a guide to get anywhere?;
>Money is no longer a chore of speerunning family jewels + sexing every NPC you see thereafter?;
>Game gives enough time before mermaid princess gets owned by finhead for you to try to raise diplomacy and whatever other means of securing that kingdom, or just better handling of that aspect at al?l;
>Handle stats better so you can invest in something other than endurance for the sex/succubi?

Can't really remember what other issues I had with this game that made it feel unplayable before but curious to see just how much it developed since the update that added that flower kingdom that pops up in random places in the map

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Is the gameplay loop better now? as in:
>Does it no longer require a guide to get anywhere?;
>Money is no longer a chore of speerunning family jewels + sexing every NPC you see thereafter?;
>Game gives enough time before mermaid princess gets owned by finhead for you to try to raise diplomacy and whatever other means of securing that kingdom, or just better handling of that aspect at al?l;
>Handle stats better so you can invest in something other than endurance for the sex/succubi?

Can't really remember what other issues I had with this game that made it feel unplayable before but curious to see just how much it developed since the update that added that flower kingdom that pops up in random places in the map
That would be a simple no to all

• Sad
Reactions: wahbast

SpectralShadowz

Feb 13, 2021
My character is stuck going North West as if my Up and Left arrow keys are constantly being pressed at the same time. But it happens on nothing else besides this game.

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
My character is stuck going North West as if my Up and Left arrow keys are constantly being pressed at the same time. But it happens on nothing else besides this game.
Check whether it keeps happening when you don't have any controllers or devices that affect inputs (like a Razer Tartarus) connected, if you have any program running that remap keyboard keys close them as well.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes