s278a

May 8, 2017
Seriously, did you play it fully?
Lot's of content in the mean time.
Sorry, but what is the content every version other than one or two scenes with bugged quests?

Wow... You get drunk with the princess and can take a bath. Instead of introducing every update a side character this game could get the scenes revamped get more variations.

I be honest... i was very disappointed in version 0.9. Not because the game is bad. Because he could be much better. In version 1.0 we will remove at least some of the belt. But really? It would be better, if he rework and get more variations with the existings scenes. And he must really shrink the game. We have almost zero content and are by over 2gb data. (As example: Tinkerer and Chyos has 3,5-5,5 gb more and so much more content.)

Reactions: cuzidu and Shin969

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... It would be better, if he rework and get more variations with the existings scenes. And he must really shrink the game. We have almost zero content and are by over 2gb data. ...
About what "more variations" do you think of? Any ideas?
2gb data - whats wrong with that? DL-time? Storage shortness? Shouldn't be any problem.
Almost zero content - Thats a joke...
Ofc "little or much" content is really subjective.
But when you compare the developing time and the content, we have quite a lot of stuff to play.
Dev is one of the more diligent ones, publishing more than once a month mostly.
Some others have one update in a few months.
And the renderings are quite high quality (no pics - all movies!).

Last edited:
Reactions: kkicho

DingoDonger1

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2024
Might have found a gamebreaking bug, after using my own 'water' for the plants two times I opted for real water, but there's no way to get that in the kitchen. Can't progress anymore. Save included.

Reactions: Digital Pimp

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Might have found a gamebreaking bug, after using my own 'water' for the plants two times I opted for real water, but there's no way to get that in the kitchen. Can't progress anymore. Save included.
Mega
(Load autosave from the morning)
Yes that seems to be a bug.
It might have never happened until now, coz ppl (including me) are much too lazy to go down the stairs for the flowers.
There is never a necessity or an advantage to do so.
Good catch ;)

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Mega
This is a well-known bug that has been reported. Along with you know, the other 5000 bugs that don't get fixed either. Probably because the dev is chasing a crackpipe fantasy of 1.0ing this shit by May so he can start working on to his next title (don't believe me, read the Patreon page... I shit you not that was the stated goal)

Reactions: zweistein

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Princess in the Tower [v0.9c] [X-Dew] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [610 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
This is a well-known bug that has been reported. Along with you know, the other 5000 bugs that don't get fixed either. Probably because the dev is chasing a crackpipe fantasy of 1.0ing this shit by May so he can start working on to his next title (don't believe me, read the Patreon page... I shit you not that was the stated goal)
Well, as long as people are paying, why bother. Here I thought the world was in a financial troubling state. If people still pay for broken things I guess all good.

Xixoloxo

Jul 16, 2023
the "goblin fuck the princess" is even a nice fetish in my opinion BUT x-com terror from the deep is 10mb and is a bit funnier. i love you all developers and i cant say how much i love you but rpgm in 2024? big hug

Reactions: Egris

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
.9 finally doesn't lag like shit (woohoo~!)

however, I can't tell if there are issues or I am just missing something... I cannot get the scene where he inspects the belt yet, nor can I make a better sword (all I have are the wooden sword and pickaxe) so I cannot remove the webs in the spider area. I can't seem to progress there are no more/new books available in the library at this point, she isn't asking the goblin about his dick lol.... oh and I can massage her but just like up until he touches her tights and it ends (have done this many times but doesn't seem to be changing any stats.) Also did the nighttime jizz on her boobs scene and got her to punish me a few times so she should be at like 40 or 50 wetness by now (it says +10 each time she dry humps the goblin as a 'punishment.'

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PrincessInTheTower-0.9c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

derp333

Jul 3, 2018
how do you get to the new content from the save that comes with the game download? can you take her belt off? and how do you get her to forget about "what happened with the lens" whatever the hell that means

Reactions: Egris
3.70 star(s) 15 Votes