Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
just one question ... why the heck does she have such a red nose?^^
Hehe, that was the first thing what jumped in my eyes, seeing the princess for the first time.
She is not an alcoholic as I assumed,
she simply has a cold.
MC asked her if she has a cold, and she tells him angrily, "this is none of your business".

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
Good, for some reason you had 90 healing potions even before it was possible to get it, that caused this problem.
How do i find out what the princess is doing in her room? Also how to persuade her to dance again? Also how to get her to let you massage her?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
I guess that's the "0.3 beta" from a few days ago (buggy). The "0.3 Public" has some fixes !
It's the same version as is currently up on the OP; which as far as I know is 0.3 public.

Reactions: Rolo

MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
How do i find out what the princess is doing in her room? Also how to persuade her to dance again? Also how to get her to let you massage her?
Don't cheat items or stats! It throws the game into a shitshow of bugs.(If you have a multiple of items its fine, like potions and whatever you can harvest infinitely)
Go to her every morning and go into the dungeon, finish all dungeon fights, they are not hard, if you are getting shat on just hold space for the super attack.
Read all of the books, for dancing you need the body and nutrition book(or something along those lines).
To find out what she does in her room you need the key to her room.
And for massage you need to build a bath and learn massage. Also well, use the bath

Reactions: Rolo

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
Don't cheat items or stats! It throws the game into a shitshow of bugs.(If you have a multiple of items its fine, like potions and whatever you can harvest infinitely)
Go to her every morning and go into the dungeon, finish all dungeon fights, they are not hard, if you are getting shat on just hold space for the super attack.
Read all of the books, for dancing you need the body and nutrition book(or something along those lines).
To find out what she does in her room you need the key to her room.
And for massage you need to build a bath and learn massage. Also well, use the bath
i have the key to her room? now what?

MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
how to equip weapon
On one hand, I could tell you the simple solution, on the other hand, at some point a child will encounter difficulties and without at least trying to solve them on his own he won't make it in this world.
So come back and delete your comment after you try a few very obvious things

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes