Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Unfortunately I already crafted pink ink. The problem I have is that there is no craft gloves option even after reading the recipe. I assume it's a bug (maybe because I read the recipe before the princess mentioned it). I have other recipes for e.g Glowstone and Magic mirror on the crafting table but no gloves...

Obviously it's pretty infuriating. Playing for multiple hours (3+) even if you are on your first playthrough to not have anything past some light shin humping? Way too much of a slow burn. To be honest I wouldn't be as annoyed if the rpg itself was actually fun and engaging to distract myself. But it's not. Repeating the same actions with the same dialogue over and over again every single day on repeat. Walking that massive hallway. Incredibly repetitive. Combat is dull but whatever. The gloves issue is the cherry on top.
You make the gloves in a new work room, besides the woodworking/metallurgy one. Don't remember its name.

Reactions: Rolo

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Unfortunately I already crafted pink ink. ...
Obviously it's pretty infuriating. Playing for multiple hours (3+) even if you are on your first playthrough to not have anything past some light shin humping? Way too much of a slow burn. To be honest I wouldn't be as annoyed if the rpg itself was actually fun ...
"Fun or not fun" is very subjective. I played about 30+ hours,
ok thats it for now ... looking forward eagerly for update ...

Other games (some extremely high rated), I stop after 3 minutes or earlier. Just everyones individual choice. That all fine and OK.

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
I wanted to start playing this game because I was hoping it was "The Princess and the Tower" but more lewd content

from what y'all are saying it sounds like it's more grindy and less payoff than that, even?

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
I'm stuck, It seem I was supposed to read the Pain Potion Book but i missclicked another one and now can't proceed since you can only read once per day. I can't sleep to pass the day either

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
so far i have enjoyed it. it would be nice if in the future we get a bit of custmaztion with the goblin at the start of the game to give him some benefits like starting with bonuses in stats or crafting masterys or being able to train her easyier.

jchrist416

Jun 29, 2021
Hey guys, here is a Fix Patch
Changelog:
Additional text to looted items from Annabelle
Fixed a bug where Annabelle stay still
Fixed "Rumble" dialog mistakes
Fixed bug Potion Master I & II
Fixed description Bookworm II
Fixed bug banana cake don't disappear from the inventory
Fixed transfer bug after event with Annabelle
When Annabelle doesn't fit the hole, the MC can select different options right away.
Actor HUD will always hide when animation is played from now

View attachment 3025661
Game seems to be soft locked if you go to library and do your daily reading before she tells you she is in pain.

can’t advance talent to read again, can’t sleep to advance time, have to delete and restart the game.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Holy shit the music is insane. Is it creative common music or was it made by you?

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Game seems to be soft locked if you go to library and do your daily reading before she tells you she is in pain.

can’t advance talent to read again, can’t sleep to advance time, have to delete and restart the game.
Not really. I thought so as well at first but just make a cake and she lets you in.

Also, is there any long term consequence for not giving her potions?

Nov 10, 2018
I seem to be stuck, I've beaten the nocturnal imp in the second dungeon but I can't seem to find the third dungeon. I also read the book on novel-writing but can't figure out where or how to write a book. Nothing is progressing at this point. Also the game apparently autosaves constantly which is really unnecessary and inconvenient.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Way too grindy for me. Also when you corner an enemy to the wall (IDK if this is fixed in the latest version) and kill them, the items can be out of bounds, which is just frustrating to say the least.

jchrist416

Jun 29, 2021
I seem to be stuck, I've beaten the nocturnal imp in the second dungeon but I can't seem to find the third dungeon. I also read the book on novel-writing but can't figure out where or how to write a book. Nothing is progressing at this point. Also the game apparently autosaves constantly which is really unnecessary and inconvenient.
you have to use the like chain hook on the wood beams that will like swing you across the black gaps. You have to be facing across the gap like right in the middle, and then use the grapple, and it will take you across to where the dungeon is.

lubrioz

Oct 7, 2021
It seems every time I try to change maps(stair/door) the game pause for a little, around 0.5-1sec, this happened version 0.3 onwards

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes