X-Dew

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2023
Now it's just getting the water without peeing in the can. Forgot to mention :( but not game breaking.
This fix will solve both problems
a bit unprofessional bugs, sorry, I tested the game but at the last minute I made a few adjustments that caused these problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: weightwatcher

lubrioz

Oct 7, 2021
Got error when try to enter dungeon, file name mismatch
1694464723377.png
EDIT: Try to fix it by rename the file but I get more bug, so i'll wait for the dev

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
X-Dew Make a Hotfix that fixes all the problems here. Upload it like you did with the other fix. And ping me.

Zareem

May 20, 2017
I set my MCname to default Rumble, but then he is referred to as Strix in narration

Reactions: X-Dew

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
You can after you attached it here. Right click the zip and add it as hotlink in the Hotfix. I fixed the formatting now. If more bugs are fixed. You can do it yourself.

• Red Heart

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Good luck with your project, X-Dew! It's too early for me to try (not a fan of playing new releases still in dev unless there is a substantial amount of content), but I enjoyed the OG Princess and the Tower that you said inspired this so I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for future updates.

X-Dew

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2023
Good luck with your project, X-Dew! It's too early for me to try (not a fan of playing new releases still in dev unless there is a substantial amount of content), but I enjoyed the OG Princess and the Tower that you said inspired this so I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for future updates.
Thanks, aifman7! I completely agree. The reason I released it so early is just to get some feedback tips and ideas and to see if there's any interest at all.

Reactions: aifman7

fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
This fix will solve both problems
a bit unprofessional bugs, sorry, I tested the game but at the last minute I made a few adjustments that caused these problems.
The fix didn't work for me or I'm doing something wrong. I can't get water from the kitchen. =(

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
i tested this game. and sadly its unplayable.
during 5 min i had two game breaking bugs.

1st. if i dont pee in the jar. and decide to get water. nothing happens in the kitchen.
its impossible to get the water.

2nd. if i pee in the jar.. go about do the suff in the princesses room.
then i go to my room and sleep. when i wake up i can no longer move the player.
Hes stuck in this "bed"...

Edit.
I didnt see there was a hotfix. will try it.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes