voluno

Dec 11, 2021
Why i cant fight? i equipped the sword but cant engage in a fight with slimes, they r just punching me...

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
There's an easy way to avoid boredom: ask when player enters the dungeon if he wants to fight or just to get some random loot and XP (depending on enemies he already killed). It'll save many keyboards, some nerves and a lot of time :)
Pauses after each staircase up and before each door opening are pretty irritating, btw.

Quest log seems uncompleted: you have star on task you've already done and don't understand if you could do anything or not.

No tips: you've made a hook but have no idea where to use it...

Reactions: X-Dew

X-Dew

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2023
There's an easy way to avoid boredom: ask when player enters the dungeon if he wants to fight or just to get some random loot and XP (depending on enemies he already killed). It'll save many keyboards, some nerves and a lot of time :)
Pauses after each staircase up and before each door opening are pretty irritating, btw.

Quest log seems uncompleted: you have star on task you've already done and don't understand if you could do anything or not.

No tips: you've made a hook but have no idea where to use it...
So far there is no need to grind the dungeon so much, and in the future, there will be an option to get loot automatically with a companion, about the pauses, I'll definitely reduce the waiting time on the stairs, it's unnecessary, and I will reduce the waiting time at the door a little.
The hook can be used in the dungeon to go through the chasm, but there is no content yet.
Thank you OnlyOnce1

fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
Hi, thanks,
To be honest, I didn't want to release the talents yet. At the moment, the only talent I've fully developed is Bookworm, so they're not really that important yet,
Yes, English is not my native language, so it's a little struggle for me, but I will try my best to correct the mistakes.
I think your game is great from what I played so far, despite the water bug and few others, I tried one of the hotfixes, i'll try the others. I understand this is alpha and new, all things considered, there are hiccups/bugs, but i like what you're trying to do and appreciate your work.

Last edited:

GoddessKyoko

Oct 10, 2020
I'm sorry for the horrible experience you faced. It's important to note that the game is currently in the early stages of the 0.1 Alpha and issues like this should be expected.
i will try it again in the future with a newer version good luck

X-Dew

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2023
Thanks a lot for the positive comments, I started developing this game because not many good games are coming out lately and when they do they are abandoned or updated once a year with two animations, with all due respect to the developers it is not easy to develop a game, it is extremely mentally, time and financially demanding and only for the biggest developers it can actually pay off. I have decided to dedicate myself fully to this project and I hope you will like this and my future games and my approach. I've been working on version 0.2 since release and it will be out in 14 days, I want to show you what can be done in such a short time.

Reactions: MrDeadRat

X-Dew

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2023
X-Dew, you should release the 0.1.1 version with all the hotfixes, with no new content. That would reduce the confusion and you wouldn't have to answer the bug questions again and again.
Yes I will do it, but my upload is very slow it will take a while. Thank you.

Reactions: Hermenegild

GoddessKyoko

Oct 10, 2020
Thanks a lot for the positive comments, I started developing this game because not many good games are coming out lately and when they do they are abandoned or updated once a year with two animations, with all due respect to the developers it is not easy to develop a game, it is extremely mentally, time and financially demanding and only for the biggest developers it can actually pay off. I have decided to dedicate myself fully to this project and I hope you will like this and my future games and my approach. I've been working on version 0.2 since release and it will be out in 14 days, I want to show you what can be done in such a short time.
sorry if my first comment was a little rude i was a little frustrated:rolleyes:

• Red Heart
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes