GoddessKyoko

Oct 10, 2020
unplayable horrible first experience you fix a bug and you have other in seconds i spended like and hour trying to play this, good luck with your game anyways. i'm out

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PrincessInTheTower-0.1AlphaFix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

lubrioz

Oct 7, 2021
So I'm on day 11 and just need to stay away from the big snake
everything else is fine so far

Reactions: X-Dew

Tick.Tock

Dec 7, 2017
If this actually has weight gain, consider me subbed.
From what I've played I dunno about there being weight gain. The current story line seems to be saying that she is already "too fat" at least for the chastity belt she is wearing and explores making the princess exercise. Maybe there's room for using food as a coercion tool, but for having a whole hunger and cooking mechanic, I would be disappointed if weight gain isn't at least a possibility.

MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
Wake up the princess on the second day, her door is open, she doesn't ask for cake, then I clean the room and can't water the flowers, can't get the water from kitchen and can't pee in the jar. Tried the fix.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Thanks I'm glad you like it, I've been working on the core of the game for a long time, combat/crafting/stats, etc. There's still a lot of stuff I want to test, not a lot of content yet, but 6-8 months is a scary thought, I know it's common here to add 3 animations to a game in half a year, but that won't be the case here. I hope you show up sooner.
i like that you responded right away (rarely see that happen anymore...my experience anyway)
shows you indeed care about your game and what others say,etc
ill tell ya ahead of time i auto pass on games that have any sort of mini games/puzzles in them
to old for that shit no time or patience and ive got really bad arthritis to boot so ya those are out for me
UNLESS theres a skip option that doesnt punish the players (miss out on content,etc) then its fine
and id make an exception otherwise ya im out.....THAT SAID
ill check out your game the very next update so long as stated above already
normally i wait 6 to 8 months to try new games (sometimes i make exceptions)
to many reasons to list as to why that is ..BUT as mentioned i sometimes make exceptions ;)
see ya next update!

• Red Heart

X-Dew

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2023
unplayable horrible first experience you fix a bug and you have other in seconds i spended like and hour trying to play this, good luck with your game anyways. i'm out
I'm sorry for the horrible experience you faced. It's important to note that the game is currently in the early stages of the 0.1 Alpha and issues like this should be expected.

X-Dew

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2023
From what I've played I dunno about there being weight gain. The current story line seems to be saying that she is already "too fat" at least for the chastity belt she is wearing and explores making the princess exercise. Maybe there's room for using food as a coercion tool, but for having a whole hunger and cooking mechanic, I would be disappointed if weight gain isn't at least a possibility.
Yes, basically the princess gained a bit of weight during the first week of eating cake, and it started to cause problems with her belt.

I honestly had no plans to actually increase the weight/size of the princess. In that case, I would have to split the plot into more paths - one where the princess remains her current size and another where she becomes slightly/significantly heavier.

Anything can be done, but this is a decision I can't make. I'll do a poll on this in the future (October 15) and let people decide if or how fat she should be and what path to develop first, etc.

Also, this could be one possible ending where the prince rejects the princess because of her weight.

Thanks for the comment, Tick.Tock

X-Dew

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2023
Wake up the princess on the second day, her door is open, she doesn't ask for cake, then I clean the room and can't water the flowers, can't get the water from kitchen and can't pee in the jar. Tried the fix.
I tested it and in my case I couldn't find any problem, would you mind sharing your save, MrDeadRat?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Yes, basically the princess gained a bit of weight during the first week of eating cake, and it started to cause problems with her belt.

I honestly had no plans to actually increase the weight/size of the princess. In that case, I would have to split the plot into more paths - one where the princess remains her current size and another where she becomes slightly/significantly heavier.

Anything can be done, but this is a decision I can't make. I'll do a poll on this in the future (October 15) and let people decide if or how fat she should be and what path to develop first, etc.

Also, this could be one possible ending where the prince rejects the princess because of her weight.

LOL well ya cant please them all ...looking forward to the vote if it needs to come down to that LOL
sex and weight gain doesnt go together well UNLESS the weight gain is from pregnancy otherwise uhhh no
(cough) different strokes for different folks

Tick.Tock

Dec 7, 2017

Please do make the game you want with the stuff that makes you happy. People in my fetish community suffer greatly due to the stuff we like such as weight gain, breast expansion, or other fun transformative changes require tons of resources that a poor dev must struggle to create. It's the exponential increase in states that makes this stuff very hard to do, and probably not worth the effort.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
I'm on level 6, done the snakes, fighting mummies now. I like the settings (I liked Princess and the Tower, too). The skill tree is very short, but we're talking about version 0.1 here, so it's more or less expected. To be honest, I'm surprised with the amount of content in the 0.1 release, and impressed with the dev's responsiveness for bug reports (keep it up, X-Dew!).

That said, I have to say there's too much RPG in this game for it to be enjoyable for me. Having to play the same real-time battles day after day gets repetitive pretty quickly. Add to this the fact that the required XP for advancement grows quickly, and you have an example of the law of diminishing returns in action. Raising the skills requires a lot of levels, and getting those levels is... boring. The stairway sprinter skill costing five levels? Let's get real, I'd rather get two levels of reading, two of potion mastery, and one of brewmaster (which I couldn't because of zero brewery), and I'd be a lot better off. The night vision skill is not needed at all. If I were you, I'd reduce both night vision and stairway sprinter to just one skill point each, maybe then anybody would seriously consider buying them.

On a side note, the potion mastery skill doesn't seem to be working - I can only drink a single potion per day, even with PM II. The Bookworm II skill works as intended (I assume), allowing me to read three times a day, but its description is wrong.

My final remark is, it's obvious English is not your native language. It spoils the overall experience. Please try to enlist some help in fixing your grammar, it'll help the game tremendously.

Last edited:

X-Dew

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2023
I'm on level 6, done the snakes, fighting mummies now. I like the settings (I liked Princess and the Tower, too). The skill tree is very short, but we're talking about version 0.1 here, so it's more or less expected. To be honest, I'm surprised with the amount of content in the 0.1 release, and impressed with the dev's responsiveness for bug reports (keep it up, X-Dew!).

That said, I have to say there's too much RPG in this game for it to be enjoyable for me. Having to play the same real-time battles day after day gets repetitive pretty quickly. Add to this the fact that the required XP for advancement grows quickly, and you have an example of the law of diminishing returns in action. Raising the skills requires a lot of levels, and getting those levels is... boring. The stairway sprinter skill costing five levels? Let's get real, I'd rather get two levels of reading, two of potion mastery, and one of brewmaster (which I couldn't because of zero brewery), and I'd be a lot better off. The night vision skill is not needed at all. If I were you, I'd reduce both night vision and stairway sprinter to just one skill point each, maybe then anybody would seriously consider buying them.

On a side note, the potion mastery skill doesn't seem to be working - I can only drink a single potion per day, even with PM II. The Bookworm II skill works as intended (I assume), allowing me to read three times a day, but its description is wrong.

My final remark is, it's obvious English is not your native language. It spoils the overall experience. Please try to enlist some help in fixing your grammar, it'll help the game tremendously.
Hi, thanks,
To be honest, I didn't want to release the talents yet. At the moment, the only talent I've fully developed is Bookworm, so they're not really that important yet,
Yes, English is not my native language, so it's a little struggle for me, but I will try my best to correct the mistakes.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: fsatti2000
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes