mayonnaisenet

May 23, 2024
Which game you are talking about? He was never good as commenting on his patreon page unless you only have praise for him.
I've paid for a couple of releases. Just a cursory glance at his Patreon history show an average of one message a week going back months. Unless that's a poor rate of updating to you. In any case, you seemed to have missed my point that he hasn't commented in 2 months which I was implying is a negative thing and he seems to be MIA. I wasn't shilling, I was highlighting that things are looking grim.

I've been on and off here for 6 or 7 years under different accounts and I'm well aware of the Shenanigans that devs pull. Unless he got press ganged by goons in Ukraine if he happens to be from there and is now on the front lines awaiting to become cannon fodder.

Reactions: Jarul

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Princess in the Tower [v1.0 Alpha] [X-Dew] - Compressed

Win [621 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I've paid for a couple of releases. Just a cursory glance at his Patreon history show an average of one message a week going back months. Unless that's a poor rate of updating to you. In any case, you seemed to have missed my point that he hasn't commented in 2 months which I was implying is a negative thing and he seems to be MIA. I wasn't shilling, I was highlighting that things are looking grim.

I've been on and off here for 6 or 7 years under different accounts and I'm well aware of the Shenanigans that devs pull. Unless he got press ganged by goons in Ukraine if he happens to be from there and is now on the front lines awaiting to become cannon fodder.
Yeah.. Bowei updated a lot in the beginning too. I am sure very very many devs updated a lot in the beginning.
Aaah okay I see. They were all sent to Ukraine to be cannon fodder!
That must be it! Can't be anything else!

• Angry
Reactions: Sparman
3.60 star(s) 17 Votes