4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Boom is still mia and has been for a long time now.
If no news from Boom in the next 2 months then this should be marked as abandoned.
Actually, going by f95 rule of 3 months it should have been marked as abandoned since the last post in patreon was in September.
Is kinda sad there is no news about the dev, but we can only hope he gets well and come back to work on it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Actually, going by f95 rule of 3 months it should have been marked as abandoned since the last post in patreon was in September.
Is kinda sad there is no news about the dev, but we can only hope he gets well and come back to work on it.
Last post was on SEP 29, 2021 it's only DEC 17 2021
JD was keeping the discord server and Boom's patreon page going but have moved SA part to another patreon site so the SA team can get paid.

I hope Boom is ok and come back to work on PC but at this time I don't see it.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Last post was on SEP 29, 2021 it's only DEC 17 2021
Also, if a developer has specifically contacted staff here and said their game is On Hold, I think the rules about getting marked as Abandoned change. I'm not totally sure how it goes then, but I do know that a developer asking to have their game marked as On Hold instead does stave off the Abandoned somewhat. But given circumstances here with Boom, this might need to get its status changed.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Hello everyone!
I've been waiting for this game to be updated for months (or years...a long time), given Boom's personal circumstances, are there any new updates or new news about it?

P.S. I hope he is okay. :confused:
Unfortunately, we don't have any news regarding Boom.

You can follow the team on our Team Patreon and Team Discord. (links below)
That's the place where news regarding Boom and/or PC most likely pop up first.
You can find both links in Sweet Affection's OP or in my Update posts throughout the thread.

Omicron6

Dec 17, 2021
Boom is still mia and has been for a long time now.
If no news from Boom in the next 2 months then this should be marked as abandoned.
We will definitely know if it's abandoned right? Just curious since the last update with the rest of the team's issue about how they'll be getting paid and Boom's situation. Since then, it has been eerily quiet. Anyways, thank you! I appreciate the reply, it'll probably remind me not to expect too much and put my hopes way up there. With that said, it's just unfortunate cause this game has very great potential, but the personal problems should be fixed and taken off first in this matter.

Omicron6

Dec 17, 2021
Unfortunately, we don't have any news regarding Boom.

You can follow the team on our Team Patreon and Team Discord. (links below)
That's the place where news regarding Boom and/or PC most likely pop up first.
You can find both links in Sweet Affection's OP or in my Update posts throughout the thread.
Thank you! I appreciate this. I will definitely look into it. (y)

Reactions: BloodyFace

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: Ara-sH

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
The last update for this game was a year ago today, let's not wait another year ;)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The last update for this game was a year ago today, let's not wait another year ;)
I hope for the same, but until Boom's situation is better we'll need to wait. I really hope everything goes well for Boom in the future and that he's taking care of himself in addition to watching his family member. It's really easy to neglect yourself when so focused on others.

Reactions: Dringar and Haast

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I hope for the same, but until Boom's situation is better we'll need to wait. I really hope everything goes well for Boom in the future and that he's taking care of himself in addition to watching his family member. It's really easy to neglect yourself when so focused on others.
There has been no contact from Boom in many months now and even the other dev's can not contact him and had to move to another patreon account just to get paid.

I really hope Boom is okay but this total silence is something else.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
There has been no contact from Boom in many months now and even the other dev's can not contact him and had to move to another patreon account just to get paid.

I really hope Boom is okay but this total silence is something else.
Correct. I read that on the thread earlier. I still do hope well for him and his situation.

Reactions: Haast

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Its definitely a concern, even in normal times
The fact its happening in not normal times just makes it more concerning
ONHOLD ON NEXT 20 YEARS(y)
As a1fox3 and BloodyFace already said, pretty much everything is explained in these two posts.
First one from October 25th 2021

And the last one from January 2nd 2022

This version of Private Community can be considered as abandoned because we are simply not able to continue it.
As much as the remainder of the team wants that, when Boom left... he took everything PC related with him.

As I also explained in the second post, we DO want to restart this project under another name and with original assets.
(Story remains the same because I've been the writer of it already)
But, right now our focus is 100% on continuing Sweet Affection and making sure we can continue to pay our bills through that.
IF or when our page grows a little bit more towards where we used to be at with BA-Games, we will be hiring new people and start work on the restart.

However, that is completely in the hands of you guys, the fans.
We promise that we are going to start work on it if we reach higher numbers, but can also guarantee that we won't if we don't grow.

Not going to make any false promises that "We are working on it" or "That it's going to take some time"
No, all effort right now goes into Sweet Affection. And once we are able to hire someone else for the team, then the work will start.

But, I also understand that people are fed up with problems surrounding this project and others.
A lot of faith has been lost and a lot of people are disappointed.
But, we are disappointed as well. We are hurt as well.

The only thing that we can promise, and that I've been promising from the first day we made our new Creator page is that we will work on restoring that trust, and that we continue to work our asses off... every single day.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
After first relationship event with Molly (shower scene, and kiss) second event is Under Construction, is that all for this character?
Yes, sadly. I was really looking forward to more with her. I still hold out hope that Boom is OK, returns, and continues this some day. But if I'm honest, I don't think that will happen. The development team he founded, BA_Games, has another game called Sweet Affection that they've developed alongside this one. But Boomatica kept exclusive rights to this game. When family tragedy struck and Boom had to step away, he never transferred rights to this over to that other team. So now this is indefinitely in limbo. They plan to remake this with new assets so the game can go on, but that's not their focus at the moment. How close a remake will be to this — especially in terms of models — I can't say. I hope at least some of them stay close.

Reactions: BloodyFace and J..D

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Im a little bit puzzled: Here this game is marked as 'abandoned', but on 'f95zonegames' its marked 'on hold' yet.
Does it be stopped definitivly?

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes