cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah bro, I like harem but in this game I don't care if they make solo path or harem path, I just don't want Phoebe to start web-cam in any path. And I would loved to play phoebe's solo path❤.
no harem, if aren't on phoebe path she might become camgirl.

ronse

Feb 20, 2021
so..I started the game again, I get to day 13, everything is ok, now I can move forward but I no longer see the images, only the dialogues!! Why???

• Sad
Reactions: cccxxx

Merlin-Magic

Jan 28, 2024
I am not going to apologize for liking this game.
After being told that the story was not worthy since it was not as good as LDNA, maybe I should start every post with a legal disclaimer such as:

The following is the opinion of the person posting only.
Your opinion may vary.
This opinion does not prove or disprove anything you may think about the game.

I have been accused of not being in touch with reality since I liked this game. I burst out laughing.
This is a game site. If I wanted reality, I would not be here.
Since this game was already compared to LDNA I will say this. I support LDNA also.
These games are so completely different that it makes no sense to compare them.
This game was said to have similarities to Broken Dreamers. I support them also.
If there was more supporting and less complaining there would be more games, better games and I think everyone would be happier.

The previous statement does prove that I am not in touch with reality. There will always be a line of complainers.
The update is too slow. The update is too small. No harem?, game not for me. And the favorite...no sex in the first 30 seconds, I am outta here.
No one is forcing you to support the dev but also no one is forcing you to play a game. If you don't like it just don't play it.

Jeeva hulk

Oct 1, 2020
For real? And you are not even willing to have others hate the fun in two levels? On the in-game-level, you want nobody to look at her by camera - you are against the "e-whore"-stuff. And on the real-live-level, you can not even allow others to play it - you want the dev to drop it completely and not even include it optionally.

Well, I can kind of relate to that. If I really get like a hot mc in a long, deep game, I often hate seeing the things I let other people (in game) do to them. But that's excactly what I also like: Not corrupting a flat pixel girl, but a girl I can relate to.

But hey, let's not try to keep everybode else from havong fun and experiencing her "selling" her body on cam. I just hope the scene is done well - most of the cam-girl-stuff is done very boring in my opinion: A level-based build-up without much surprise or chemistry: 0. say you never could go on camera and have life mike you afterwards 1. chat and make promises 2. wear something sexy 3. wear less 4. tease 5. finger 6. dildo 7. anal ... .
And no real interaction with other guys.
Like I said in other threads I'm not against cam-girl characters. I have played games where MC sister or friends have OF but I don't want Phoebe have OF because she has no idea of what she is doing, she was introduced as country side girl who no experience or knowledge about modern city. I commented on post in insta that if she is seeking for attention make her has a lesbian, I mean she can get attention from a girl, right?
The games I have played where MC have character with OF are already had OF even before MC started to have feelings for them or they have OF in the introduction of the character.
Phoebe is not like that, she doesn't know nothing about OF and she is inexperienced in sex. Moreover she is not having OF for money, she is seeking attention then why don't she have social media accounts and do some reels or tik-tok videos to get attention?
Phoebe may look like a slut because of her clothes she wears in home but it's her comfortable wearings in home, she doesn't wear clothes like that outside of house. She is a innocent, cute, vulnerable, fragile character breaking heart would be too easy.
There is no necessity of making Phoebe a cam-girl, it doesn't even makes any sense.

Reactions: AlexMpog

Jeeva hulk

Oct 1, 2020
After COVID I hate adult games because after COVID game developer adding ntr, cuckold, sharing, cam-whore, prostitution, rape, gangbang shits. They are not even making any good stories, they are just adding sex with kinky stuffs. There are game where dev said there would NO ntr or other kinky stuffs but now they add everything they have.
I started to play these games to run from reality and it was great before COVID. After pandemic everyone started to play these game and they just play for sex thats it, so they demand devs for kinky stuff they don't even care about the story. They pay money to dev and dev just add it.
I have played ntr games but nowadays everything has that shit and it kind of piss me.
I just want to play games with good story, good character, good romance, good feelings, good entertainment and good ending. I want games which gives you the feel like gintama or one piece not berserk. I mean one piece have sad parts but they don't potrait it to much.
There was so many good games but now most of them are shit with no story.

I'm not talking about this game but in general

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Am I the only one having issues with the animations in this update? I started a new save and the animations from the previous updates run well. But in this update they are making my cpu run at 80% and they get laggy.

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
forgot to mention my persistent doesn't work also , i'm missing the gallery between plays
anybody willing to pass some saves?

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
no harem, if aren't on phoebe path she might become camgirl.
I am behind some updates but I am pretty sure she is interested in becoming a camgirl regardless of if you are on her route or not. Kind of the reason I am waiting it out to get confirmation that the whole cam business is avoidable.

• Sad
Reactions: AlexMpog and MixQQ

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am behind some updates but I am pretty sure she is interested in becoming a camgirl regardless of if you are on her route or not. Kind of the reason I am waiting it out to get confirmation that the whole cam business is avoidable.
well social media streamer not only fans.

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: cccxxx and holaje12
3.90 star(s) 83 Votes