cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
3 posts in row asking same thing.

ic-patch gets updated someday.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
After COVID I hate adult games because after COVID game developer adding ntr, cuckold, sharing, cam-whore, prostitution, rape, gangbang shits. They are not even making any good stories, they are just adding sex with kinky stuffs. There are game where dev said there would NO ntr or other kinky stuffs but now they add everything they have.
I started to play these games to run from reality and it was great before COVID. After pandemic everyone started to play these game and they just play for sex thats it, so they demand devs for kinky stuff they don't even care about the story. They pay money to dev and dev just add it.
I have played ntr games but nowadays everything has that shit and it kind of piss me.
I just want to play games with good story, good character, good romance, good feelings, good entertainment and good ending. I want games which gives you the feel like gintama or one piece not berserk. I mean one piece have sad parts but they don't potrait it to much.
There was so many good games but now most of them are shit with no story.

I'm not talking about this game but in general
Maybe it's you! You have gotten older and more mature!
Although “more mature” and visiting this forum/thread are mutually exclusive!

Reactions: obiruto

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
I don't know why mods refuse to remove the incest tag.
It's clear that this mod is not gonna get updated anymore.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not really, i tried the patch. it does not work.
not even id starts from scratch? if yes then doesn't change much since it could be updated so therefore tag is and isn't valid (can argue about it with mods if you want).

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
not even id starts from scratch? if yes then doesn't change much since it could be updated so therefore tag is and isn't valid (can argue about it with mods if you want).
it also could not get updated so it's not a valid tag as long as it's not (no, you seem to want to argue for them pretty fine.)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it also could not get updated so it's not a valid tag as long as it's not (no, you seem to want to argue for them pretty fine.)
i have had my share of fights with mods about tags. you can open ticket and ask on that why tag is even when ic-patch doesn't work.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Do you really have to go to the dam beach to find Jess topless in front of all the other people????? you should make an option to stop that

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
There should also be someway to skip time, so we don't have to do all the items on the to do list, and what are the cheats in the prefs for

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Will this be a harem game?
If not how do you expect the MC to choose from these girls
was but isn't atm. separate paths for each.

Do you really have to go to the dam beach to find Jess topless in front of all the other people????? you should make an option to stop that
yes.

There should also be someway to skip time, so we don't have to do all the items on the to do list, and what are the cheats in the prefs for
player is supposed to do everything on list.

also you should combine your 3 posts to 1.

brat899

Jun 8, 2022
What a waste of time. The last version save is bugged out even after installing the hotfix, and so is trying to play the game from start if you choose solo Jesse path it ends up bugged up on the 20th day repeatedly saying I should go to Yu's Country House even tho I've been there and went to ATMOSPHERE to pull out Jesse from the water after she jumped.
(Save files attached below)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What a waste of time. The last version save is bugged out even after installing the hotfix, and so is trying to play the game from start if you choose solo Jesse path it ends up bugged up on the 20th day repeatedly saying I should go to Yu's Country House even tho I've been there and went to ATMOSPHERE to pull out Jesse from the water after she jumped.
(Save files attached below)
you need to have quality time at there before advancing.

Daywalker008

Sep 29, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: A translation for "ПРОДОЛЖЕНИЕ УЖЕ ОЧЕНЬ СКОРО!!!" already exists at game/tl/russian/Episode1/Common/dynamic_images.rpy:7.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "tl/russian/Episode1/Phoebe/phoebe_come_in.rpyc", line 968, in script
File "F:\Games\projectATMOSPHERE-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2840, in execute
renpy.translation.add_string_translation(self.language, self.old, self.new, newloc)
File "F:\Games\projectATMOSPHERE-0.2-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 485, in add_string_translation
stl.add(old, new, newloc)
File "F:\Games\projectATMOSPHERE-0.2-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 425, in add
raise Exception("A translation for \"{}\" already exists at {}:{}.".format(
Exception: A translation for "ПРОДОЛЖЕНИЕ УЖЕ ОЧЕНЬ СКОРО!!!" already exists at game/tl/russian/Episode1/Common/dynamic_images.rpy:7.

have others the same problem?

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes