Droopies

Mar 24, 2023
Day 13 bug happens when you don't go to meet Susan, no Susan, you can not go to sleep on that day. Tested it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well wish i could say that update was long but can't, bits and pieces with every girl and rest was watching same scenes again as on 1st path, total of 1 sexscene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ferencjozsef

Apr 19, 2019
For some reason my game broke on day 13. I don't have the go to back icon eventho I finished all tasks for the day. Tried everything, nothing worked. Does someone by any chance has a day 13 save file? I really wanna play the game for my self, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
For some reason my game broke on day 13. I don't have the go to back icon eventho I finished all tasks for the day. Tried everything, nothing worked. Does someone by any chance has a day 13 save file? I really wanna play the game for my self, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.
got earlier save (even auto)? you might have missed meeting with susan.

wr5109144

Jan 8, 2024
"What's happening here? Why can't I play on the first day? Let me go to the restaurant to meet Maya, and when I click on her, she says "I have to go". Susan's job is to go to the movie theater and figure out what's going on. There's nothing to click at the movie bar, and even the usher says "I have to leave". It's all so confusing!"

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
"What's happening here? Why can't I play on the first day? Let me go to the restaurant to meet Maya, and when I click on her, she says "I have to go". Susan's job is to go to the movie theater and figure out what's going on. There's nothing to click at the movie bar, and even the usher says "I have to leave". It's all so confusing!"
wrong times i guess.

wr5109144

Jan 8, 2024
wrong times i guess.
I didn't know how to change the time, there was no obvious way to speed up time, and I couldn't click on the bed in the bedroom. After having breakfast with Jesse in the morning, there were only two tasks at this point. The task told me to meet Maya at the restaurant factoria, then talk to Monica. I entered the restaurant and clicked on Maya, but there was only one option "I should go". When I went to Monica's office and talked to her, she gave me a job and then gave me an option "work". After completing the job, I got $60 more. At this point, I still couldn't meet Maya; there was only one option "I should go". The movie theater in the back couldn't be clicked on either. The girl at the movie bar - Amy - had only one option "goodbye."

mcmundo

Oct 20, 2021
Broken game. You cannot have an harem but you are forced to have dates and romantic scenes with girls that you have no interest.

Also, if you want to have a path without Phoebe or Monika, game stucks on day 20.

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
pity for the graphics
otherwise too many questionable choices
it's like a the lost series - aimless

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
043_s06_1_104.png

Hello, everyone!

• After a short break, back to you with some development news. At the moment I'm fully immersed in working on the Susan event. I managed to do posing of 56 scenes and rendering of 255 static images. I've also taken the time to work on animations for the event. At the time of writing this report, I already have 4 animations done.
  • Next week, I want to change things up a bit and work on the code. During the night time, I will continue rendering.
  • I have an important news to tell you, a couple days ago, we launched a promotion on . Project Atmosphere can be purchased in a bundle with three great games. If, someone wants to my game on this platform, there is a great opportunity to do it at a good price.
Thanks for staying with us and we wish you a fantastic weekend ahead. Don't forget to trace our virtual trail on , , and itch.io; our survival depends on your vigilance.
Thank you for your support! Your enthusiasm and dedication are the true driving forces behind Project Atmosphere. Yours truly, Dr. Mad and the crew.

Reactions: laszlo12

Savio

Jan 9, 2018
These timed pauses in the text annoyed me, so I used UnRen to extract the files and then search and replaced all the timed pauses with untimed pauses with notepad++ like this:

FixTimedPauses.png

Open Notepad++, press [Ctrl]+[Shift]+[F]:
Find what: {w=[.0-9]*}
Replace with: {w}
Filters: *.rpy
Directory: path to the "game" directory
Check "Regular expression"
Click "Replace in Files"

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes