Unreal Engine Onhold Project Elimination: The Forbidden Planet [Test version v0.55] [MATEYDEV]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes
Oct 14, 2021
Sorry, i'm new to this thread. This is game was originally 2d, but dev decided to make it 3d, right?
so what are the system requirements?

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
Sorry, i'm new to this thread. This is game was originally 2d, but dev decided to make it 3d, right?
so what are the system requirements?
GTX1660 reported 40FPS at worst in very early testing and RTX2070 reported 60FPS across the board.

Issues with subsurface scattering and volumetrics tanked the performances of the early test builds, these have been addressed in the latest test builds and performances increased...

It's too early to write down requirements...but optimization is been taken into consideration.

Oct 14, 2021
GTX1660 reported 40FPS at worst in very early testing and RTX2070 reported 60FPS across the board.

Issues with subsurface scattering and volumetrics tanked the performances of the early test builds, these have been addressed in the latest test builds and performances increased...

It's too early to write down requirements...but optimization is been taken into consideration.
Alright, thanks...

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
This specific project is dead due to hard drive failure according to the dev. A new one is being made from the files and assets the dev managed to salvage and is going to be full 3D. I don't know what its called but I do know its acronym is RE R, Project Elimination Remake? Probably I dunno. A first build is already released to supporters last month and they said its gonna release in public in a few months most likely when the next build is released to supporters.

Personally I'm not inclined to keep an eye on the new one because the dev initially started started a first project then put that on hold to work on a second project, this one, and then both of those went poof and now a third one is in the works. Imagine how far gone a single project would be at now if they had focused on that one the whole time, and also had kept reliable backups.

Reactions: MoreNow

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
[...]

Imagine how far gone a single project would be at now if they had focused on that one the whole time, and also had kept reliable backups.
Believe me, on this, the whole patron's base agree...maybe when the PoC build for this new project will be out you'll reconsider and support the man: I believe he's making a solid product, had a couple of big bumps to overcome (original scope too big to tackle at that time and hardware failures) but now he seems on the right track.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Believe me, on this, the whole patron's base agree...maybe when the PoC build for this new project will be out you'll reconsider and support the man: I believe he's making a solid product, had a couple of big bumps to overcome (original scope too big to tackle at that time and hardware failures) but now he seems on the right track.
You know I actually did pledge to them once during the first project and was considering another though I decided not to after they moved to the second project. I like devs that commit to one project at a time because that's how I work. Keeps me focused on the goal and I believe they do to.

Jan 14, 2021
Full gallery unlock save (as far as I know) for PE Test 0.55
Paste it into

%LocalAppData%\ProjectElimination\Saved\SaveGames\System

you should get those scenes.
For our sinful mother Baphomet please can someone upload h-scenes in HD/60fps to rule34video or some any where? The game is great but my 970m gets cucked by it. Both for this and Section 7. Please god!

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
For our sinful mother Baphomet please can someone upload h-scenes in HD/60fps to rule34video or some any where? The game is great but my 970m gets cucked by it. Both for this and Section 7. Please god!
its not worth it.. trust me,, u will just regret waiting and asking for those animations

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
Just a question : is there a playable build of PER ? the new 3D game he's working on ?
Yes, on there is a prototype, but you can see all the gameplay and scenes from that build on the dev's (you might need to dig a little..), as this build was released only for early testing, it lacks almost all the quality of life feature of a game, no menus, no graphic options, ecc.
The free PoC version is in the works.

marisa32

Apr 13, 2019
Yes, on there is a prototype, but you can see all the gameplay and scenes from that build on the dev's (you might need to dig a little..), as this build was released only for early testing, it lacks almost all the quality of life feature of a game, no menus, no graphic options, ecc.
The free PoC version is in the works.
Ah yes, it's a post from April :D well I'll wait for the next release then, thanks

Reactions: Alket

xteqsys

Oct 31, 2017
have to startover just to see h-animation to the end? worst gamedesign decision ever. and there's no actual end to the animation, no cum, just frictions. well frictions is an exaggeration, just some half ass lazy scaling.

• Haha
Reactions: tomwilliams9911
3.70 star(s) 11 Votes