Unreal Engine Project Extermination: Operation GroundZeroes [Phase 2 - 2023-07-16] [MATEYDEV]

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes

PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
Just like Bioasshard Arena, I liked the previous versions better. It's a shame that DEV didn't continue his other game [Project Unknown: Section 7]
I liked the idea of being inside an abandoned installation with a horror atmosphere like Alien Isolation, but from the moment it became an open world, with vehicles, etc., it stopped being a game I wanted to play.

Last edited:

nekocats

Jan 24, 2022
It really is a similar case. The Devs are seemingly ignoring h content to do other tasks and tinker the game away from what made it popular in the first place. Anyone pointing out the obvious gets labeled a horny idiot.
wait really? there's no new H content? if that's so i might just wait a min

Reactions: MoreNow

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
come on guys, tip the dev!
Mean this with all respect, but pls keep in mind this is a pirating site, I'm sure there are a bunch of people here supporting when they can, but if everyone had disposable income to tip devs they probably wouldn't need this site in the first place unless they were just using it to discover new games.

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
to prevent people from being scammed, someone should post the latest build.
this is F95zone not a UE "start your first game" discord or forum.

If there is no h content in this game why is it even on F95?
IIRC the game will still have adult content, it'll just be added as separate modules/mods. I think the dev did this to avoid issues with Patreon but I might be misremembering. Patreon has been giving devs of adult games some issues when it comes to the kind of content/kinks allowed.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
IIRC the game will still have adult content, it'll just be added as separate modules/mods. I think the dev did this to avoid issues with Patreon but I might be misremembering. Patreon has been giving devs of adult games some issues when it comes to the kind of content/kinks allowed.
Correct

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

urhino

Aug 1, 2020
come on guys, tip the dev!
With pleasure, but I am from a country where I can't do it. I even tried and got into trouble with registering on the principle of an American card, but there are wild fees there.. so... If the assembly does not have new H content, why is it paid and on F95?
see you on steam, and for now I'm waiting for the link.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes