Unreal Engine Project Extermination: Operation GroundZeroes [Phase 2 - 2023-07-16] [MATEYDEV]

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes

Nor-40k

Jan 6, 2019
Just like Bioasshard Arena, I liked the previous versions better. It's a shame that DEV didn't continue his other game [Project Unknown: Section 7]
I liked the idea of being inside an abandoned installation with a horror atmosphere like Alien Isolation, but from the moment it became an open world, with vehicles, etc., it stopped being a game I wanted to play.
Couldnt agree more... the atmosphere, the sexual tension, the "unknown" was simply better. The second game (sidescroller/platformer) was kind of meh, too. "Never change a winning team", I guess :-(

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
Will Matto upload here or somewhere else the XXX mod? BTW ts a clever move. :) I assume it takes more time to separate the XXX content from the game it add it like a mod, but that way Patreon can f itself :p
Adult Module will be available on itch.io, it takes time to set up the modding tools and the plugin loader, not on the development itself since the fundamental systems that the module will use are the same of the base game.

X-ecutor

Oct 22, 2018
Question: what are your thoughts regarding Steam Workshop as a medium to release mods?
I think it will be banned cuz as I see steam is going to follow the same way Patreon does. Itch.io seems to be a good solution, just put a link to it at the main page here, create a mods folder inside the root dir of the game, copy and paste and go. Ofcourse if matto can do this for us to be as simple as that.

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
I think it will be banned cuz as I see steam is going to follow the same way Patreon does. Itch.io seems to be a good solution, just put a link to it at the main page here, create a mods folder inside the root dir of the game, copy and paste and go. Ofcourse if matto can do this for us to be as simple as that.
I've seen non-adult games with adult mods in workshop (and they are still there), but I'm pretty sure it depends on how vocal the haters gonna be. Also, if game was marked as an "adult only" - it not even essential to worry about. But since Matto wanna try "sit on two chairs" - it might be a problem.

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
Question: what are your thoughts regarding Steam Workshop as a medium to release mods?
Seems like a solid choice [and very user friendly] for any uhh... mods that don't rub up against ToS the wrong way, haha.

Gallowaypride

Jan 25, 2020
hello im wondering if anyone has the and the other build with the skirt lady. yes im a patreon but my links dont work in my email anymore, i found the skirt one

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Frankenjok
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes