Unreal Engine Project Extermination: Operation GroundZeroes [Phase 2 - 2023-07-16] [MATEYDEV]

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes

Archange1

Aug 15, 2017
From this Version: Phase 2 - 2023-07-16 there is any new scenes in past year?

edit: I'm not trying to blame dev for a small number of new scenes, I wanted to check the game again, but if there are new scenes, I will wait for a new version or release on steam

Last edited:

dankew1

Nov 7, 2020
From this Version: Phase 2 - 2023-07-16 there is any new scenes in past year?

edit: I'm not trying to blame dev for a small number of new scenes, I wanted to check the game again, but if there are new scenes, I will wait for a new version or release on steam
There's one that seemingly just dropped on the 20th of August 2024 but it's not public and the game dev doesn't seem to share any links to downloads on their Patreon just youtube previews of the stuff. Sorry my bad didn't see the highlighted text on their post, but yeah the new version is still in the public test phase.

oscarpdk

Oct 30, 2022
Adult Module will be available on itch.io, it takes time to set up the modding tools and the plugin loader, not on the development itself since the fundamental systems that the module will use are the same of the base game.
Has an itch.io page been set up and is the module available for it yet?

Nov 10, 2017
the driving and world itself looks pretty great.

wonder if there's gonna be like some consensual/not-really/more-like-blackmail stuff for certain outposts, that will lead to bad or seems ok (not really) or really dark endings. ranging from ending up as this one old shop keeper's wife (Tiina, it's one of those shinachiku made, basic reasoning, she knows him, he fucks real good and has a stable income... but he's old and creepy lmao) to ending up as a breeder for this one inbred family the hills have eyes style (Lona. yeah that one was like, really dark and gnarly)

Leave that stuff for like really later parts I guess. I mean the core gameplay is already very good, from the movement to the combat to the driving. the gunplay was already great even in the section 7 days. it'd just be a shame if it ends up like starfield levels of empty. altho driving around seems kinda fun. it'll wear off in 10 - 20 x 10 - 20 mins of game travel.

Maybe a "put your shit music in this folder to play shit music in the game" thing? It's what starfield lacked but fallout had. finally space ships, but no radio stations

again, leave that stuff for later. it'll just confuse/ruin the pacing of development.

Reactions: nerogaf
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes