Unreal Engine Project Extermination: Operation GroundZeroes [Phase 2 - 2023-07-16] [MATEYDEV]

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes

Maximus_Jack19

Feb 27, 2022
My brother in Christ, you are begging pirates not to pirate. You are in the wrong forum :KEK:
They said "tip" not "purchase", which I will as soon as I can. Don't know about you, but I pirate games first and only pay if they are actually worth my money. This game (so far) Is worth the price. I hope I don't have to retract my words 2 years down the line.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
They said "tip" not "purchase", which I will as soon as I can. Don't know about you, but I pirate games first and only pay if they are actually worth my money. This game (so far) Is worth the price. I hope I don't have to retract my words 2 years down the line.
he doesn't English, don't bother

phantrucdiep

Oct 12, 2017
patreon declined my visa...
now i just hope he can optimize the game.. remember when i test the public build.. long time ago.. on lowest setting the gpu 's till too hot, case screams loudly nonstop :censored:

• Sad
Reactions: tomwilliams9911
May 25, 2017
I know, I was just giving Alket a hard time. I generally do the same if they're worth the price tag.

Whatever.
Huh? I wasn't responding to you.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Bruh I'm catching strays from the Eromancer dick sucker :KEK:

Maybe if you give him 2000 more dollars, he'll give you a new Pure Onyx enemy in 5 years
i was just stating the obvious

i don't have to give him anything, i'm not as desperate as u and why u switch topics? no one is talking about Ero, the butthurt is real :KEK:

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes