VN Ren'Py Project: S.P.E.S. [v0.5] [6Rairyu9]

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

A quick update on the new version of the game.

Last week, I made good progress; this week, I have more free time, so I should be able to dedicate more time to working on the game.

My hope is to be able to release the new version by the third week of July.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
PrjS.P.E.S.v0.4.png

Hi guys, Project: S.P.E.S. v0.4 is now available!
This new update is slightly larger than the others (710 renders, 4 videos).
I hope you all enjoy it!
Windows/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Project: S.P.E.S. [v0.4] [6Rairyu9] - Compressed

Win/Linux [744 MB]
- - - -

Mac [739 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ProjectSPES-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

bASKOU

Jan 29, 2019
The quality of the content stay the same on this update and it's a good thing. I didn't see it was a monthly updated game. Guess I'll wait a couple months before playing again, like long sessions of game.

Keep the good work and see you in a couple months.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
downloaded ,watched and deleted ot,... not worth the time ,when you need to chek all this annoying little brats....
make yourself a treat and dont play this game,...ofc if u like a doormat of a mc ,a kinetic novel with no choicesover who will be in your harem ,what kind of harem this will be bcs is a slave tag,but there isnt a female domination tag ,and is need it bcs alll this brats dominate him they do whatever they want with the mc,...the only good thing is the plot itself ,but bcs i dont want to downalod this submissive bs again i dont know if will go hell or will still continue in the same path ,...after all like i say before the best ending to this was the one i rejected the schollarship,bcs why not? is good ending

Reactions: Earply

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
Visually it's probably one of the best HS/HS2 treatments I've seen with drop dead gorgeous models (teens, matures and milfs) and a wide variety of body types. Great world building and explaining the underpinnings of a stratified society with both slavery and semi-indentured servitude. Two of the main LI's are classic Tsunderes, but the MC has already started to win them over. MC is not a toxic jerk, but still manages to get his way most of the time with potential LI's. Poly harems built around strong males seem to be the dominant relationship pattern for Class 1 citizens so no impediments to building your own, and girls seem willing to join up. There is a mystery about why our MC has been plucked from Class 2 obscurity and placed within an elite school (with his benefactor's daughter as a roommate), and the MC is working to resolve it. Kinetic novel so there is little choice (you can skip info dumps and social interactions between the girls, but then you'll lose a lot of the flavour of the VN and the personality of the female characters). Well worth your time.

Reactions: Omgnerdrage

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Important questions, Is the content forced or can it be avoided? This is what I mean about some fetishes or labels that are sometimes presented in the game that are not to everyone's liking, such as lesbian, ntr, femdom, etc., I know it says scientific novel, but there may be an initial switch where there is that type of fetishes that can be avoided or ask an initial question when that fetish is going to occur and if it is accepted, there will be continuity and if not it will simply proceed in a normal way, without that variation of that chosen fetish, I don't know if I made myself understood ( I hope so) well my English is not good, good luck and greetings 6Rairyu9 , I await answers, thanks in advance

Aug 22, 2017
The game is decent, but I'm starting to get tired of Emilia introducing the MC to EVERYONE as a pervert. Like okay, to her first couple of friends it was a funny joke. But then she just keeps doing it and doing it and doing it. If your goal is to make her bratty but kind, you are FAILING. She's just bratty. Period. And why does the MC continue to follow her around and listen to her slander him. The joke died with the second set of people and now it's just tedious and annoying.

Reactions: Mcknobz33
Aug 22, 2017
Got caught up to the end of current game and I am interested enough to check out the next release, but I also agree with one of the other posters in this thread. The MC feels a bit like a doormat. Other than Sofie, he lets almost every girl walk over him. I don't want him to turn into some alpha dick, but he needs to stand up for himself more. If Emilia calls him a pervert in front of people (which she is STILL doing), then he needs to tease her right back and not just claim he isn't one. He also needs to actually tell someone no when they just tell him to do something that is obviously them lording power over him.

Reactions: Beast Within

Rodgor14

Feb 5, 2018
If you wish, you can download for free, translated into Russian, ProjectS.P.E.S. [v.0.4] by clicking on the link -

Last edited:

6Rairyu9

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
Important questions, Is the content forced or can it be avoided? This is what I mean about some fetishes or labels that are sometimes presented in the game that are not to everyone's liking, such as lesbian, ntr, femdom, etc., I know it says scientific novel, but there may be an initial switch where there is that type of fetishes that can be avoided or ask an initial question when that fetish is going to occur and if it is accepted, there will be continuity and if not it will simply proceed in a normal way, without that variation of that chosen fetish, I don't know if I made myself understood ( I hope so) well my English is not good, good luck and greetings 6Rairyu9 , I await answers, thanks in advance
I do not plan to add any particular fetishes, especially NTR, which will never be present. As for the scenes, it will depend; I will evaluate on a case-by-case basis. My game is a classic VN, so if you see something, it means it happens. I might (as I did in the latest update) include variations for a scene. I am also considering adding the option to always skip a scene, but at the moment, it is not a priority for me.

Reactions: Rockero_69

Jhon27

Jul 24, 2024
HS2_2024-07-25-14-08-16-132.png

Agora mesmo

Hi everyone, in the coming days I will start working on the new version of the game. At the moment, I have finished writing the story for the next version. I will try to release the next update before leaving for vacation (August 18th). I will keep you updated on the developments in an upcoming DevLog.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
I do not plan to add any particular fetishes, especially NTR, which will never be present. As for the scenes, it will depend; I will evaluate on a case-by-case basis. My game is a classic VN, so if you see something, it means it happens. I might (as I did in the latest update) include variations for a scene. I am also considering adding the option to always skip a scene, but at the moment, it is not a priority for me.
Ok, thanks for taking the time to respond, good luck and keep going, don't give up, (I say this because many VNs are being abandoned) greetings DEV.

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes