Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Teaser for v 0.15

Hello Patrons,

I have just finished all the images for the modelling event. This event was about cosplay. This girl looks like a magician to me :) What do you think?

---

I have to agree, this magician does magic in my pants ...

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I've played the first version of Sage and while the first project had more lewd scenes already, this on the other hand have better progression, writing and the tease.

Apr 9, 2019
I have to give you some serious credit @paperwork

1. Animations: You do very good animations. Better than just about every game i've played. When I say this is has mostly to do with you working on making sure the body movements are as close to natural as possible or at least appear close.

2. Body Choreography: You take the time to pose and manipulate where everyone else cuts corners; Whether it's a finger, a hand, an arm, you really take the time to make sure it looks right. (except pillows, I can tell you don't want to put heads on pillows, lol)

3. Renders: Holy shit man, you take the time to render A LOT or there's a secret I don't understand as a player and not a dev. Your scenes aren't sparse and you fill them appropriately, without looking ridiculous. You showed time and care to place things. You put focus on clothing variety and actually use quite a bit and it all looks appropriate on the MC and other characters. You render the small things that everyone else, again, cuts corners on.

4. Decision Making/Dialogue: I ran quite a few of the choices and I have to admit, you actually reference some of it back in some cases later on, at other times. I ran quite a few save paths. In one i found myself not protecting the MC from every man out there, but still was playing a bit of a cockblock at times and another main path where I tried to make her a whore or give in to anything possible. Both play-throughs were enjoyable despite having very little sexual content (other than her masturbation scenes + initial blackmail scenes *kudos on the "be smart" choice btw, I ROFL'D like mad AS WELL AS how bad the dude felt when you give in to his demands*). While the plot wasn't deep, it was enjoyable and there was quite a bit of variety in it. it felt very slice of life and for a moment scifi when she gets sick. I love Chris and Matt's circle of friends. All of the variations of the scene at the end of the current content was hilarious. Everything from the breakdown of the movies (loved the references and topics, my own friends had similar conversations to them) to the truth or dare game, hahaha. Also, the little slipped in inside jokes about the adult gaming world.

I can really tell you love this and it's your baby. Are you really just one person doing all this work? If so, holy shit, I wish you'd join the Ecchi Sensei team because I think you'd help make that game even more amazing (it's my favorite, so take this comment with that in mind), but keep up the good work on your game. I will definitely keep watching for updates. I'm very glad i downloaded. Oh and fuck the haters on your model of the MC, I think she's hot. Yeah, she could be a little less lean (she's quite tall and looks stretched out, but I felt this was also what helped her look more like a model), but I love what you were going for and thank you for not just making yet another overly curvy thick girl. I love her attitude in the game too.

EricSunny

Apr 13, 2019
I love your games. Each one is very enoyable in it's way. The fast progress of the abandoned and the slow progress of the new one. It makes me sad to know, that you won't finish the old one, but i understand your reason.
My only problem was, that i didn't understand the title "Project Sage". But in the new content i found something that "gramps" George" said and now i'm curious if the plot goes this way.
Please continue with your great work. I love your MC, she's beautiful and so kind to everyone that you want to protect her all the time (but that would spoil the fun).

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
hey @Longo McFap clicked on this game on your signature and I'm so glad i did. really underrated game and I think my favorite scenes are the ones with Simon and Mr. Miyagi. The tease level is off the charts (almost like Jessica O'Neil's Hard News). awesome game dev and I can't wait for the new version.

Reactions: Creeping Death

monkeymmm

Dec 27, 2017

Teaser for v 0.15

Hello Patrons,

I have just finished all the images for the modelling event. This event was about cosplay. This girl looks like a magician to me :) What do you think?

---

I have to agree, this magician does magic in my pants ...
give it to me
Now

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
not sure if this has been suggested already but it’s more for quality of life improvements:

- add function in main menu for auto skip (helpful when i’m replaying and already know most if not all of the dialog
- i’ve noticed lines directly from dev; maybe make these in a highlighted color (yellow or something eye catching) if there’s an important choice or tidbit coming? i missed a few the first time around because it was colored and had the same font as the other dialogs.
- ability to always skip introduction when launching the game where i have to say i’m over the age of 18.
- some sort of scene gallery so i can see if i missed anything - i must have played through 6 x doing different choices and found new scenes (awesome work dev!)
- some sort of trigger or counter that i can review to view the corruption of MC or what her relation is to the other NPC’s. maybe this is in there already but it’d be nice to know that all my attempts at leaving the bathroom door open for my new roommates to spy on me are leading to something more later

i’m not a patron so obviously my input doesn’t matter and it’s up to dev but i think these suggestions couldn’t hurt to be considered.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
not sure if this has been suggested already but it’s more for quality of life improvements:

- add function in main menu for auto skip (helpful when i’m replaying and already know most if not all of the dialog
I use the CTRL key for skipping already seen scenes (just hold it and it will stop at something new).

Reactions: Namco15

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I use the CTRL key for skipping already seen scenes (just hold it and it will stop at something new).
i use that too; but i recall playing DMD and Melody where there was such an option to simply auto skip. i’d like to see some of the other QoL things too but content takes priority over that of course

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
Its been mentioned here several times for a walkthrough / stats display to be available due to the multiple branches. I have also asked PAperwork before but the response is there is already a walkthrough of sorts but only available on Patreon.

Unlikely V15 be out this week since there is no announcements for beta testers yet. It Be nice if there was another update status.

Reactions: atlas114

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
agreed. i can't wait for a new update. must have played through 7-8x already, each coming up with different scenes too!

Apr 9, 2019
If someone would volunteer their skills to stick one of my gif banner sigs to another as one gif so I could include Project Sage, I totally will. I keep debating on whether to remove the Harem Hotel one, but it was one of the two games that brought me to these forums...the other being Ecchi Sensei, lol. I've noticed a few people have done this to get around the 2 sig banner limit. Please send me PM if willing to help a dude out who wants to promote this game too. :)

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes