May 2, 2020
View attachment 770977

at the end of the first version after a great anal-blow-bang there is another piece of evidence that confirms my theory. (maybe written after or during the poll??)
Amy hate limiting herself!! (this is magnificent in a young woman)
she said something important here:

"my dad was very much like that"
(of course Amy dad is Paperwork as he is her creator)
and than she continue:
"But now I see that people that are not open-minded are the majority"

This is also confirmed in the new edition because Amy's way of thinking hasn't changed. (she has been "limited")
Paperwork is a great artist and I think all 2 versions are good
the first one is just more spontaneous the story could open in two different path: one where the bad girl goes to good and became a wife after the school (this has never been done with adult games but it is something that happens in the reality and sound good to me.)

...finally, there is no majority or minority in a public poll.. there is only noisy majority and silent majority

the noisy majority of people should not be followed ... because it is full of moralism and shame
majority is made also of families who have fears that their teenage daughter might imitate Amy life style

instead the minority is just a silent majority because most people are ashamed to reveal their private depravities in a public forum.

I really hope that Paperwork will read my post by continue this awesome story as he want (1st version or 2nd is not so important) without caring too much in future about the noisy majority of the people.

True artists have to open people's minds.
I'm sure he will never be limited by people majority as Amy want.
Judging by your signature you like fast paced games. That is fine. The new one is still better since it's pace is slower and more believable. Liza for example is just "fuck fuck fuck fuck, click, click, fuck, fuck, fuck fuck". Stories need a build up. Imagine LOTR jumping from one major battle to another and then you see "The End".

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Why my post was deleted?... I was talking about the story of this game talking... bah.

Myster_E

Jan 22, 2019
So anyone got any idea when the next update will be released
Hard to say. This was the progress in March. Seems like about half was done. Since we don't know when Paperwork had paused, he might either be around the progression mark or it could be fairly close. It also depends if Paperwork is slowly getting back into working on it or went guns blazing. If you have an extractor you can see how many images PW puts into the game for each day. Example day 15 had about 4k images. This update seems a to have a lot of routes too so its hard to say.

Morning: Two breakfast routes and a small event after that (event and one route is done).
Market hostess job: 2 main routes with variations (1 route is done)
Train event: Two routes. (Not done)
Tutoring job: 2 main routes (1 route done)
Night events: 4 events with different people (2 is done, 1 is progressing). One is with Hank and one is with Wilson. The other two are surprises!

aristarh2007

Oct 23, 2017
Morning: Two breakfast routes and a small event after that (event and one route is done).
Market hostess job: 2 main routes with variations (1 route is done)
Train event: Two routes. (Not done)
Tutoring job: 2 main routes (1 route done)
Night events: 4 events with different people (2 is done, 1 is progressing). One is with Hank and one is with Wilson. The other two are surprises!
Thanks a lot!
Is it possible to show some sample pics for the followers? We are hungry about Amy's beauty!

ooba

Apr 12, 2020
When you look at yourself in the mirror in the bathroom based open what the protagonist says about her body does it effect anything such as the size of the body or maybe her level of confidence?

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
When you look at yourself in the mirror in the bathroom based open what the protagonist says about her body does it effect anything such as the size of the body or maybe her level of confidence?
I always asked myself the same, I do not think I saw any change physically (it would be nice though).

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
I didn't quite see from the guide/walkthrough, but is there a way to seduce only 1 man/character at a time ?

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
I didn't quite see from the guide/walkthrough, but is there a way to seduce only 1 man/character at a time ?
I'm pretty sure you have to:
- go on a date with Hank and consider yourself to be his gf until you have the choice of breaking it off.
- pretend to be Simon's gf, but you can choose not to like it.
- get blackmailed by Andrew and Paul.

Other than that I'm not sure what is and isn't set in stone, but I think there's some leeway.

Myster_E

Jan 22, 2019
You can always say no/get angry with characters, but it would seem like a waste of opportunity. There are paths where if you romance one person it shuts out others. eg if you date hank you aren't going very far with wilson or simon as much.

aristarh2007

Oct 23, 2017
I'm pretty sure you have to:
- go on a date with Hank and consider yourself to be his gf until you have the choice of breaking it off.
- pretend to be Simon's gf, but you can choose not to like it.
- get blackmailed by Andrew and Paul.

Other than that I'm not sure what is and isn't set in stone, but I think there's some leeway.
- get fun with neighbour Wilson instead of Hank

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes