Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Yeah, it's obviously completely unreasonable to want something as crazy as proof of life from someone who's still accepting money for development.

I sympathize with the fact that he lost someone, I really do. But I personally find it unacceptable that he took money for months on end when he evidently did no work on the game in that period. And just to be clear here, I had been a patron of his since the second or third update of the first version of the game.

The proper course of action would've been to make an announcement and/or pause the patreon. I have no idea why everyone on here is just willing to excuse the fact that he didn't.
The right course of action ?! Otherwise you are fine.
With something like that there is no right way to go.
Patreon is an institution to support artists for the future there are no finished products bought and I think we are still far from saying that the invested donation
For the future the project is not well invested.

But everyone has to decide for themselves
to what extent he puts emphasis on regular blah blah.
Basically, these reports are no different.
is nice to shen but not really important to me.
some artists have time because they need time.
look back at the Patreon
was that ever that was absorbed in the work
and it takes almost 2 moante until what has been heard from him.
but as I said, everyone has to decide for themselves whether that is in unding for a person if someone does not report every week.
And then we also think about it. People are not an unfeeling machine, we are all aheb feeling, some more, some less, so you can better hide others because first of all there is a time until everything feels right again.
So mla I know so macnh artists who don't get in touch.

So in case the paper work we should hope that you are doing well, you are nervous and sometimes very impatient only by waiting for an unusually long time. I hope you have not suffered a mental ruckschkag I have the moante to fight too. Family member passed away par week later a very close pledger hit by car but luckily healthy. then hear that there was an earthquake where famieln mielieder live. Another narich the rest of the world can mihc cross white. Definitely doesn’t really belong here, but some people really have no idea what kind of shit some people are going through and wonder why they don’t live like a well-lubricated machine afterwards.

Stay healthy and happy do not hang on to everything
and even if it sounds like a lousy joke in bad times, after rain comes sunshine.
Think of the loved ones around you and remember to use every day as best you can.

P.S sorry for the novel

Sep 5, 2017
The right course of action ?! Otherwise you are fine.
With something like that there is no right way to go.
Patreon is an institution to support artists for the future there are no finished products bought and I think we are still far from saying that the invested donation
For the future the project is not well invested.

But everyone has to decide for themselves
to what extent he puts emphasis on regular blah blah.
Basically, these reports are no different.
is nice to shen but not really important to me.
some artists have time because they need time.
look back at the Patreon
was that ever that was absorbed in the work
and it takes almost 2 moante until what has been heard from him.
but as I said, everyone has to decide for themselves whether that is in unding for a person if someone does not report every week.
And then we also think about it. People are not an unfeeling machine, we are all aheb feeling, some more, some less, so you can better hide others because first of all there is a time until everything feels right again.
So mla I know so macnh artists who don't get in touch.
When someone is being paid to provide a service, there's always a right way. Dropping off the face of the Earth for half a year is not the right way. Is PW completely entitled to do that? Sure; it is his game after all, and afaik Patreon has no specific requirements on how often creators have to release things. Likewise, however, I'm entitled to drop my support for his page because how am I supposed to know my money won't be wasted again?

The sad thing is that people would probably have been understanding had he simply written a quick update explaining the situation, but we didn't even get that.

It's disappointing for me because this was one of my favorite games on this site, but given that fact that PW seems to have disappeared (again), I'm not really holding out hope it'll actually be continued.

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
When someone is being paid to provide a service, there's always a right way. Dropping off the face of the Earth for half a year is not the right way. Is PW completely entitled to do that? Sure; it is his game after all, and afaik Patreon has no specific requirements on how often creators have to release things. Likewise, however, I'm entitled to drop my support for his page because how am I supposed to know my money won't be wasted again?

The sad thing is that people would probably have been understanding had he simply written a quick update explaining the situation, but we didn't even get that.

It's disappointing for me because this was one of my favorite games on this site, but given that fact that PW seems to have disappeared (again), I'm not really holding out hope it'll actually be continued.
We have to say that PW work on high stardard levels (not like me :ROFLMAO:).
So.. He showed again when? 3 week ago? 1 month?
If he had nothing ready, maybe this time is simply not enought to release something...

Myster_E

Jan 22, 2019
not quite true. netore is when another seduces/steals away your partner
Actually NTR is basically just cheating/adultery and people just mistake it for when your significant other cheats/cuckholding. Most common is cuckholding. But NTR itself is just another name for cheating. Which is why this game can have a NTR tag because Amy can cheat when in a relationship with someone. None of Amy's partners cheat on her, as far as we know, in which cause your definition of NTR would not apply.

Reactions: nightmoods

spiffs

May 20, 2019

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Actually NTR is basically just cheating/adultery and people just mistake it for when your significant other cheats/cuckholding. Most common is cuckholding. But NTR itself is just another name for cheating. Which is why this game can have a NTR tag because Amy can cheat when in a relationship with someone. None of Amy's partners cheat on her, as far as we know, in which cause your definition of NTR would not apply.
To your point, there are several interpretations of NTR these days. And I am not trying to start another NTR discussion, but I really believe NTR is the feeling of being cheated on... This is why there are so many different opinions on the topic. What might make me feel like I was being cheated on would be different for someone else. There is another game on here where a lot of the players got bent out of shape because a potential partner was caught messing around with someone else even tho there was no real relationship established at that point in the story. To them, they feel like they cheated on the MC but to me, if there was no relationship established then so what. Again, not trying to start a flame war or say anyone is wrong, I just think, in general, it is okay to have different ideas of NTR but that means everyone needs to be understanding and realize they may not always agree with the tag.

Reactions: Myster_E

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Is it wishful to hope for an update in October
Finally a constructive comment. We don't know the details, but I can give my five cents. After my mother died about three years ago it took me more than half a year to get back on the tracks, to say the least. Why don't you out here just shut up? Paperwork is back, and looking back on the great game so far, there is no reason to mistrust him - it is going to be nice once it comes out.

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
This is my 2 cents worth of opinion which I probably wont comment again till the game is back up to normal.

At the end of the day, I am just glad that there was an explanation for his long over due of mystery disappearance. While Paperwork may not be mentally sound due to unfortunate events, he is overall physically okay. At least I have this closure while I stop thinking about Project Sage.

To the ppl who are still supporting him on patreon, I thank you for your continuous believe and support in him.

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes