BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
Will the update be at the end of the week?
While I shamelessly wave my hand in the air that I have been checking this game every day, lets remember last update came out on 11/11 which is still less than a month, priority should be given to his patreons and us freeloaders should be more patient. No harm asking of course but just a note.

On another note and I apologise if I am overstepping, i noticed on patreon last communication seems to be Nov 25. Unless there is another private channel , the loyal patreon supporters should be given some degree of development news as its been more than 2 weeks. Need to keep them happy and interested :)

Reactions: JustRunningThrow

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
There has been a delay because my PSU was dead. I'm working now. I think the release will be finished within a few days.

@sdibolcrif There will be an option to keep her a buttslut :) Don't worry. I'll try to keep that option until I can't :) Even then, there will be an option for her to enjoy anal more.

@Albanese I didn't know the situation was this serious! I hope I can release until it's too late :(

Rageshot

Aug 6, 2018
My thought process reading the tags: NTR? is it optional? oh you play as a female, so its all good

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
@Deckmaster
- There will be a branching for the beach boys in this version. This decision will be final. The alternative to hanging with the boys is a darker path.
- There is a metro scene with a surprise at the end (not a sexy one :) )
- The modelling job. It has a definitive moment at the end for some choices.
- There is an event at the school that will reduce 5 routes from the previous release to 3.
- Two small events with homeless and two new characters
- Morning event with Matt
- Date with Hank
- MC's date with Hank will force Matt to evaluate his options

In terms of story progression, the metro event and date with Hank are the most important ones. She can have her first boyfriend soon...it's a choice of course.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I'll try to keep that option until I can't
Who's to say you can't? It's your game after all ;)
(Unless losing her virginity is going to be an important plot point, that is)

Does anyone know of any other games with a focus on anal like this? The fixation on buttstuff is oddly super hot, and this is the only one I've seen that skips to backdoor action instead of that garbage "stripping>handjob>blowjob>sex" progression you see all too often.
I'd love to see this answered as well, since I can't think of any either. Only other games I've seen characters get so obsessed with anal are in Era games if you train them to be that way, heh - no actual story-based games.

The alternative to hanging with the boys is a darker path.
Any other hints as to what it might be? I think I remember you posting some teaser images on Patreon but the way things are going right now my pledges for this month won't be going through till like the 20th so I can't go back and look :|

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
Any other hints as to what it might be? I think I remember you posting some teaser images on Patreon but the way things are going right now my pledges for this month won't be going through till like the 20th so I can't go back and look :|
Since those events will start after this release, I can't give any details. But, expect blackmail and similar stuff :)

Who's to say you can't? It's your game after all ;)
(Unless losing her virginity is going to be an important plot point, that is)
While starting the reboot, I removed the virginity from the main plot. I'll stop giving anal only option if it becomes too hard to manage. Keeping an "anal only" option will make me check everything I write about sex at each version and also make alternative scenes for each sex event. If it starts to slow me down too much, I may need to cut it. But, I really want to keep it in ;)

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Since those events will start after this release, I can't give any details. But, expect blackmail and similar stuff :)
I do hope the non dark path includes kinky stuff aswell. This is one of my favorite "paths" in this game because I love of how much control you can choose the MC to have. In most games I've played that include "exhibitionism" the girl is mostly stupid and doesn't even realize she's being watched.

Reactions: L7Bear and Namco15

kingscard

Mar 31, 2017
I do hope the non dark path includes kinky stuff aswell. This is one of my favorite "paths" in this game because I love of how much control you can choose the MC to have. In most games I've played that include "exhibitionism" the girl is mostly stupid and doesn't even realize she's being watched.
I'm with you. Shower and changing rooms scenes at the beach are my favorites. The fact we can choose to be aware or not, angry or amused makes the choices fun instead of numerous other games.

One thought though :

When showering, if you choose to close the door every time, it makes no sense to let it open when the air conditionner repairman comes. The fact she forgot to close it should be the result of the previous door setting choices. IMO :)

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
While starting the reboot, I removed the virginity from the main plot. I'll stop giving anal only option if it becomes too hard to manage. Keeping an "anal only" option will make me check everything I write about sex at each version and also make alternative scenes for each sex event. If it starts to slow me down too much, I may need to cut it. But, I really want to keep it in ;)
Ah alright, so just developmental reasons, not story or anything. Good to hear, fingers crossed that everything stays workable enough to keep it indefinitely!
It'd be so incredibly hot to make it all the way through as anal-only and have an ending where she basically decides the only thing she'll ever use her vag for is if she decides to have kids someday, or something along those lines ;)

This is one of my favorite "paths" in this game because I love of how much control you can choose the MC to have. In most games I've played that include "exhibitionism" the girl is mostly stupid and doesn't even realize she's being watched.
I totally agree with this too - and it's not just the exhibitionism, but the "corruption" in general. Usually it's "MC forced to do things, slowly loses resistance to doing said things." Whereas with PS it's a much more natural "MC has an opportunity to do something outside her comfort zone, finds out she enjoys it." Not only is it much easier to believe, it also doesn't leave the player feeling bad for her the way some other games do - on the contrary, she's enjoying herself and you're happy for her~

GitinGud

Jul 21, 2017
Hey @paperwork, I was wondering, can you ditch a patreon of yours? cause i have a problem with a pledge.
(Maybe pm me i'll explain further if you consent to hear me)

landeaux

Sep 26, 2017
Agreed. The sense of control and agency the MC has throughout this story is a major draw for me as well. I generally avoid anything with a female protagonist because they all too often verge into a sadistic spiral (Or masochistic if you're trying to put yourself in the position of the MC, but that's a whole other thing...).

Half of the female protagonist games you see are basically "Here's a pretty girl. Now watch terrible things happen to her until she's not even right in the head anymore."

Like, no thanks. There's enough terrible stuff in real life without having shit like that sprung on me.

Game authors trying to make me all depressed during boner-night.

landeaux

Sep 26, 2017
Unrelated, but I was just looking at the Patreon page and noticed "Access to in-game social network" listed as a $10 and up reward. @paperwork would you mind elaborating a bit as to what you had in mind for that? Sounds interesting.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes