Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
YEAH I UNDERSTAND BUT
Is there a button for mouse in joiplay?
IF so pls show me where is it , I'M an idiot
WTF are you talking about???? You need Mouse button or pad button? Man go to sleep -_- and real man play by using legs finger !_!

hottyjanet

Apr 9, 2020
WTF are you talking about???? You need Mouse button or pad button? Man go to sleep -_- and real man play by using legs finger !_!
I don't need sleep i need answers!
Seriously though can any one show me which button they are using for shoot , like just take a screen shot or something

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
is there a ETA for the new update?
Maybe 24 hours, maybe 25.
Edit: our testers found very unpleasant bug during final testing. Something went wrong on the streets and now previously working plugin causes significant fps drop at this location. We are tired of constantly appearing issues and fixing it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Edit 2: Bug is fixed. Another final testing during the day and that's it.

Last edited:

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
I'd like to ask - there is the question to update for every single thing you do 1-1.5 months or keep it at 2-3 months - was it updated already? My calculation says that even if files get here with some delay, it shouldn't make much longer delay between updates here, hence it seems it's already around 4 months, is that because there is not enough money?

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I'd like to ask - there is the question to update for every single thing you do 1-1.5 months or keep it at 2-3 months - was it updated already? My calculation says that even if files get here with some delay, it shouldn't make much longer delay between updates here, hence it seems it's already around 4 months, is that because there is not enough money?
Money do not affect development speed in negative way, only in positive. The thing is - if we will have enough, we will be able to buy assets, which will speed things up. We already spend some on programmer and composer. But 3D assets are way too expensive. I'm not even talking about spending a coin on ourselves in near future.

We got a lot of delays during this update because we don't have base resources and also we faced a lot of technical issues as this update will bring gameplay QOL changes.

Testers are already testing new build. If they won't encounter critical bugs - we will release it.

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
We got a lot of delays during this update because we don't have base resources and also we faced a lot of technical issues as this update will bring gameplay QOL changes.
Alright, can't blame you, when I ancounter issue, in better case I leave it for next day.

Testers are already testing new build. If they won't encounter critical bugs - we will release it.
Yup, saw info about it earlier

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Money do not affect development speed in negative way, only in positive. The thing is - if we will have enough, we will be able to buy assets, which will speed things up. We already spend some on programmer and composer. But 3D assets are way too expensive. I'm not even talking about spending a coin on ourselves in near future.

if they find no major bugs can we expect it to release today still?

<JR>

Jul 12, 2022

This is the way!

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes