GrogGuy

Apr 3, 2022
Okay, so I got tips for inventory management, which I only managed to figure out this late...

Here is how I currently doing it.
-1st of all, before the end of day 1, SAVE your game, do it before the red arrows for incoming waves disappear.
-Once the girls defeated, DO NOT QUICKLY grab them. Click on them to see their traits, from here, only drag the ones you want.
-For those you don't want(Probably bad traits), just Right-Click them on their spot.(Yes, remember Player vanished due to Right-Click? It works.) *Poof, and they're removed from the game entirely.
-If there are none of them you find fancy. Just Load the saved game, the wave will then re-roll.(As long as the save had the Arrow blinking, still.)
-Babies you don't want? Leave them to death. Cuz we're evil, nuff said.

PS: Specifically, I only used 6 [Breeding Room]s and 4 [Lactation Room]s, focusing Atk, Health, 3 each. If there were both(Atk and Hlth) included, I'll make it 2 each. Also, I tend to make copies of the captured one before cultivating.
For conception chances, again, I used [Save & Load], since X-Ray helped. Need to keep in mind on may things though...
Fuck me. Doesn't that just add them to storage? I could have sworn I used that to just add goblins and people to storage...
Edit: Nvm. Replied to this before I read a bit further down lol. Seems Samiambutagain had the same experience as me.

Edit: iisuzuii
Nice.
1725069549048.png

Last edited:

Dmitopur

Jun 26, 2018
Dear developer/s, could u at least make it possible to place units in base hall. Or make priority on enemies, that are closer to base. Because if 1 1hp bitch goes through, there is nothing i can do. This sucks.

Shadow_S_129

Sep 6, 2021
[v0.3.1.3 update contents]
1. Fixed an issue where buildings on the ground would disappear when moving the screen.
2. Changed the font system to fix an issue where fonts could not be loaded when non-Latin characters were included in the path.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah right clicking used to just store the girls into your roster, if it deletes them now, that's a new change.

TheRealFish

Aug 7, 2022
i can't go further than the 4th wave of enemies.... the girls doesn't give birth to the babies...... how you guys go ahead ??
How do u survive more waves with just 4 goblins ?
I manage to impregnate the girls, but then after how many days do they actually give birth ?

FluffyRaKu

Jan 2, 2023
i can't go further than the 4th wave of enemies.... the girls doesn't give birth to the babies...... how you guys go ahead ??
How do u survive more waves with just 4 goblins ?
I manage to impregnate the girls, but then after how many days do they actually give birth ?
Once they reach full term there should be a little heart button that appears at the top of their room. Press it and they should give birth.

Reactions: flannan

Dmitopur

Jun 26, 2018
Are there any more units than archer/warrior/short?
I remember there were shamans or smth like that in version before trates.
But now i dont get any new units.

fura

Dec 27, 2017
the gameplay of chasing traits its fun, hope in the near future you can make more tanky the base or deploy units to fix the dmg done because at the moment just save scuming to mitigate any dmg its tedious

Reactions: bigspoon257

Xypster

Oct 21, 2019
I cant seem to defeat the female priestess, her two archers insta kills my goblins and everytime I try to damage them the damn priestess cure them COMPELTELY

The curve of dificulty is absurd. I need like 10 goblins to defeat 3 humans and now they attack from both sides

Not to mention managing the breeding at the same time they destroy your fucking doors (and you lack the ability to repair them)

Is a fun game and have a good future if OP adress all these stuff
melee goblins are very bad at dealing dmg, use shortstacks or archers to deal with enemies quickly. Prioritize hp stat, as soon as you get a woman with just hp stat get to breeding the melee tanks, and whenever you get shortstacks instead of melee goblin - breed them with mc to get a better woman and put those shortstacks to defend the castle, they do very high dmg. Once your melee goblins have over 1k hp every tower will be easily defended by 3 shortstacks +1 melee goblin, or 4 archers and 2 melee goblins (but i personally prefer shortstack team)

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I wonder how we get girl on crystal and small little guy of player?
succubus not in this?
Are there any more units than archer/warrior/short?
I remember there were shamans or smth like that in version before trates.
But now i dont get any new units.
All of that is not implemented yet.

I cant seem to defeat the female priestess, her two archers insta kills my goblins and everytime I try to damage them the damn priestess cure them COMPELTELY

The curve of dificulty is absurd. I need like 10 goblins to defeat 3 humans and now they attack from both sides
Basically, you need to breed your goblins for better traits. It shouldn't be too hard to out-damage the healer if your defenders are mostly archers, but it becomes much easier when archers are bred for damage and can one-shot their archers.
Difficulty curve is quite steep until your breeding programme gets strong. I guess balance will be considered more seriously when more of the game's elements are implemented.
Personally, I would have linked difficulty of raids to the player's actions. So that sending your goblins to attack the outside world would provoke stronger raids to come to your location.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Screenshot 2024-09-01 004236.png
No brainer breeding health only work. No complaining cuz one must literally risk almost getting wipe in gene breeding soldiers wars and I lost all archers because of this. I believe dev watching this thread too soo wanna suggest that if goblin like got more than 200 health traits stuff. They should be in elite form be it with badassss armor or leather until even more health traits and also better weapon each 20 damage/crit buff. this should give player a better clear view to who is normal dude and badass tough guy and also enemy should too but they got cap

arkenliz

Oct 29, 2019
I see people with tactics on breeding traits and such... I pretty much just replace the killed goblins instantly, and even goblins with 15HP and 1DMG can defend the base.
It was so silly and effective that I ended up with 4 feeders/milkers and the rest of the whole underground filled with breeding chambers.

I restarted and went 8 breeding chambers + 2 milking and the results were similar: quantity is as good as quality.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I see people with tactics on breeding traits and such... I pretty much just replace the killed goblins instantly, and even goblins with 15HP and 1DMG can defend the base.
It was so silly and effective that I ended up with 4 feeders/milkers and the rest of the whole underground filled with breeding chambers.

I restarted and went 8 breeding chambers + 2 milking and the results were similar: quantity is as good as quality.
For most people, quickly replacing goblins when an attack happens from 2 directions is impractical.

Jan 30, 2023
For most people, quickly replacing goblins when an attack happens from 2 directions is impractical.
A little trick for them then.
Open party at bottom right, monster tab on top right (Ignore the slave in image)
Assign party to stockage, drag and drop
Profit !! Screenshot 2024-09-01 014720.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Coatl
4.60 star(s) 22 Votes