uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
I'm just going to go bang my head into a wall for the next half hour.
:ROFLMAO:

it just stores them on the spot.
R U FUCKING KIDDING ME WE HAVE BEEN COMPLAING ABOUT THE BLOAT THIS WHOLE TIME WHEN WE COULD RIGHT CLICK TO SOLVE THE ISSUE?! FUCK ME!
Fuck me. Doesn't that just add them to storage?

Sorry about the Right-Click, guys. Its probably my game was bugged.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tried New Game, and it went stores them on the spot as everyone has expected.
Though, would've been great if we could just Right-Click on the spot to despawn them. Considering we already can drag them on empty spot to add them into storage.

Again, sorry for getting the hopes up. My mistake, sadly I can't Load for real world, the damage has been done, no undo.

Last edited:
Reactions: flannan and Xypster
Oct 2, 2022
I was right this moment years old when I discovered that you can click the grey marker on the portrait of any slave or monster who is on the map somewhere to move the screen directly to their location.

Reactions: flannan
Oct 2, 2022
wait why is this tagged bestiality? is it coming in the future?
If the game is anything like its predecessor, the monster we're getting after the scheduled Orcs will likely be Werewolves. I'm not sure how they'd handle the minotaurs for the Monmusu side, but I can see the Salamander's equivalent quite clearly. Also, since the game is tagged with tentacles and Rune (the demon from the previous game) has concept art, we'll likely be seeing some kind of tentacle monster.

Oct 2, 2022
If the game is anything like its predecessor, the monster we're getting after the scheduled Orcs will likely be Werewolves. I'm not sure how they'd handle the minotaurs for the Monmusu side, but I can see the Salamander's equivalent quite clearly. Also, since the game is tagged with tentacles and Rune (the demon from the previous game) has concept art, we'll likely be seeing some kind of tentacle monster.
Wouldn't it be funny if the tentacles could upgrade the barricades to catch a girl or two who try to pass them on the spot? That would be funny, tbh.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
ⓖⓔⓝⓐⓒⓗ , I read your review, and I would like to note that in this game we don't improve goblins by leveling them up, instead we improve them by breeding goblins with higher stat bonuses. Which is the way to deal with stronger opponents later on.

Apr 2, 2018
ⓖⓔⓝⓐⓒⓗ , I read your review, and I would like to note that in this game we don't improve goblins by leveling them up, instead we improve them by breeding goblins with higher stat bonuses. Which is the way to deal with stronger opponents later on.
That not help at all. Need weapon or armor. I make green goblin wit 16-20, not more. Female 26-30. Sometimes with + hp and crit multiple. Too difficult doo that when wave appears so fast and girls breed to long time, yep i know that i can add bonus speed bree and etc, but i not have so much time add so many bonuses!!!

Apr 2, 2018
Anyway i still don't understand how make red, in old version that be more easy. try cross-breeding the bloodlines of brown-haired common soldiers and white-haired priestess. That mean need do what? More details pls.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
holy shit the screenshots look good, bout to give it a go
Screenshots and tags are misleading atm, there's stuff posted there that are just from concepts instead of what is actually in game right now. The tags being misleading is against the forum rules, but we still haven't had them removed. Shota player, demon girl, brown goblins, money, energy, material currency, and girls being fucked on the wall aren't available atm for example image wise. Tag wise: No Anal Sex, Bestiality, Corruption, Loli, Multiple Penetration, Prostitution, Tentacles, Titfuck atm, I believe. Exhibitionism and Groping are still questionable as well.

OP should read https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2024-01-29.10394/ sometime.

Fair warning, game is very much in alpha/beta and not in a fully playable state. Saves are likely to be incompatible between versions as well.

Last edited:

KaruKuru

Aug 16, 2021
The project look promising, It has a vibe of goblin burrow but made by ApplePie.
Really looking forward for a full game and wish good to the dev.

Few tips for newcomer who struggle in v0.3.1.0:
Melee goblin make offspring melee disregarding the woman type (melee/archer).
Archer goblin make offspring archer disregarding the woman type (melee/archer).
So try to breed melee and archer goblins distinctively to avoid class shortage.
Short stack can be obtained by melee or archer goblin.

Team composition matters! Only melee goblin will ultimately fail early game!
Melee goblin are effective for keeping melee enemies off your archers and tank some hit for your archer in a ranged fight.
Archer goblin can clear few melee enemies before request a front tank, has low survivability in ranged fights.
Short stacks are effective in ranged fights but can get overrun by melee enemies due to slow attack speed.

Some team composition:
4xArcher gob + 2xMele gob : Early compo until you get Short stack.
2xArcher go + 2xShort stack : Can clear relatively well melee with low casualty in ranged fight.
2xShort stack + 1xArcher gob + 2xMele gob : Decent front defense and range support.
3xShort stack + 1xMele gob : Good range support but low front defense.

You most likely need 2 party to defend your base.
You make additional party as unit holder for quickly refill your defense by drag and drop the unit in the main party or at the barricade.

For a stable late game you require 2 traits: HP for melee and damage for range.
Try capture woman with either one of those traits and make them breed with your goblin.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020

AutoBio

Jan 16, 2018
Quick sacrifice mod (for 0.3.1.0) using dnSpy
Can remove unneeded slaves and monsters + increase/restore door (base) health
Extract into game folder, replace file when asked

Usage: drag&drop slave or monster inside altar room.
BE CAREFUL though, as there is no way to recover any accidentally deleted unit. Save before deleting.
Works on adult and baby slaves and monsters.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 22 Votes