Apr 2, 2018
From here, you can make a bet, either just handing them to Gobs, or "make a clone", basically, having them born player's child. Since the child will always, and most likely to keep the Mother's Trait. Not to mention, it will always be [Woman]. This way, you can at least Cultivate 2 Gobs of a same Traits before Day 3.
Who is Gobs? And what u mean by clone? I read some comment and thin all play different game. Because i don't have many feature. If u mean girl next to crystal on screenshots i don't have her.

Apr 2, 2018
Quick sacrifice mode using dnSpy
Can remove unneeded slaves and monsters + increase/restore door (base) health
Extract into game folder, replace file when asked

Usage: drag&drop slave or monster inside altar room.
BE CAREFUL though, as there is no way to recover any accidentally deleted unit. Save before deleting.
Works on adult and baby slaves and monsters.
Thx u do dev jobs (y)

JWLF

Jan 7, 2018
That not help at all. Need weapon or armor. I make green goblin wit 16-20, not more. Female 26-30. Sometimes with + hp and crit multiple. Too difficult doo that when wave appears so fast and girls breed to long time, yep i know that i can add bonus speed bree and etc, but i not have so much time add so many bonuses!!!
this game is merely a prototype (not even an early access) by now. even barricade upgrading and unit healing are still TODOs.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Who is Gobs? And what u mean by clone? I read some comment and thin all play different game. Because i don't have many feature. If u mean girl next to crystal on screenshots i don't have her.
Make sure the version you're playing is 0.3.something. Most strategies discussed here would not work in earlier versions.
There should be no girl next to crystal in 0.3.something. Maybe later.

"Gobs" is short for "goblins", it is a common short version of that word.

Player character doesn't have his own traits (his only stat is sex time), so if you get him to have sex with a human woman with only one trait, she will eventually give birth to an identical woman. The process is described as "cloning" from a strategic perspective.
By the way, if you get him to have sex with a human woman with multiple traits, it is random which traits the child with inherit, which potentially allows you to get a child with just one trait you want.
And if you get him to have sex with a shortstack, the children can be either shortstacks or human women. With the same genetics - with one inheritable trait it's a certainty, but with multiple traits it's up to chance.

Someone can in detail say how make red goblins? And maybe not only red?
In the current version, red goblins seem to appear randomly during breeding. So your goblins are always either red or green. There is no evidence that colors of women used in breeding matter.

In one of earlier versions, goblin skin color used to mix with woman hair color. So if you breed your goblins with brown-haired women, you'd get brown goblins, and if you breed with white-haired priests, you'll get pale goblins.

Incoming Arrow blinking.
What that mean?
At mid-day, you will get red arrow signs indicating the direction of the attack. At the end of the day, they will disappear, and hordes of angry women will attack.
He means to say that while the arrows are there, the hordes are not yet defined, and when they disappear, the game determines the numbers and traits of attackers. So save-loading to get good stats needs to be done to the moment when red arrows are still there.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: uglywolf
Apr 2, 2018
In the current version, red goblins seem to appear randomly during breeding. So your goblins are always either red or green. There is no evidence that colors of women used in breeding matter.

In one of earlier versions, goblin skin color used to mix with woman hair color. So if you breed your goblins with brown-haired women, you'd get brown goblins, and if you breed with white-haired priests, you'll get pale goblins.
Tnx, yep. That not work now. I try many times..... That game get to many real times...
Gobs" is short for "goblins", it is a common short version of that word.
I am not know eng well, so i don't know many short words.
Btw u know how change mc name, goblin name, girls name and in that version possible make mc shota like on screenshot?

Oct 2, 2022
The only one in this image who is implemented in the game is the man in the middle. You cannot interact with the other two in any way and you can't change any names.
Also, for those struggling with game play, have two of each goblin attack type breeding with women as often as you can. Once a woman is pregnant, you can take a goblin away from her to defend.
During this time, you can breed goblins with other women with Stat boosts to begin building up your strength. If your goblins have any less than 100 or more health by around day 15, your going to struggle.

Reactions: flannan
Apr 2, 2018
The only one in this image who is implemented in the game is the man in the middle. You cannot interact with the other two in any way and you can't change any names.
Also, for those struggling with game play, have two of each goblin attack type breeding with women as often as you can. Once a woman is pregnant, you can take a goblin away from her to defend.
During this time, you can breed goblins with other women with Stat boosts to begin building up your strength. If your goblins have any less than 100 or more health by around day 15, your going to struggle.
Can u recommend team for tower? Archer count, warrior, and woman goblin. I usually add 2-3 warrior, woman gob on tower and 3-2 Archer. I notice that goblin get stronger if for example goblin who get damage+crit have breed with same girl, then new goblin get same characteristic and get stronger.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Can u recommend team for tower? Archer count, warrior, and woman goblin. I usually add 2-3 warrior, woman gob on tower and 3-2 Archer. I notice that goblin get stronger if for example goblin who get damage+crit have breed with same girl, then new goblin get same characteristic and get stronger.
4 archers and 2 warriors, all on the ground, is the optimal way.
But you'll probably have excess shortstacks, so 1 shortstack, 1 warrior and 3 archers also work.

And yes, like in Monster Black Market, parents' hereditary traits just add here, making it much easier to breed super-goblins than it would be IRL.

Apr 2, 2018
4 archers and 2 warriors, all on the ground, is the optimal way.
But you'll probably have excess shortstacks, so 1 shortstack, 1 warrior and 3 archers also work.

And yes, like in Monster Black Market, parents' hereditary traits just add here, making it much easier to breed super-goblins than it would be IRL.
Why without goblin girl? Because cost?

4.60 star(s) 22 Votes