xidiar

May 29, 2024
Hey hero, a new update came out today in addition to several others (0.3.1.4). Do you think you can bring it for today? PLSSSSSSSS

Oct 2, 2022
Why u force poor cute preg gob girl fight? You a monster! :HideThePain:
I absolutely shouldn't, but I've that we are effectively kidnapping innocent women and forcing them to breed with goblins, a pregnant goblin archer on top of a high watchtower isn't all that bad.

Sound cool, goblin not strong enough))
Orcs aren't releasing anytime soon. They are apparently due for patch 4.0.0, which is a while away from now. If your breeding your Goblins right, they're beating everything in one hit and are can never die.

Reactions: Kod2222 and flannan
Oct 2, 2022
Quick sacrifice mode using dnSpy
Can remove unneeded slaves and monsters + increase/restore door (base) health
Extract into game folder, replace file when asked

Usage: drag&drop slave or monster inside altar room.
BE CAREFUL though, as there is no way to recover any accidentally deleted unit. Save before deleting.
Works on adult and baby slaves and monsters.
Reeeeeally hope this works with the recent patch. Loosing the ability to manage the population so soon after finding a fix would suck so badly. Even if I need to start from scratch, it wouldn't take terribly long.

AutoBio

Jan 16, 2018
Reeeeeally hope this works with the recent patch. Loosing the ability to manage the population so soon after finding a fix would suck so badly. Even if I need to start from scratch, it wouldn't take terribly long.
My bad, forgot to write version (0.3.1.0), thank you for reminding me!

It is just 4-5 lines of code, everything needed was already available:
- found what class/method handles drag&drop into buildings;
- added checking if it is altar room (called MysteriousRoom in code) and if it is not Player (human male) being drag&dropped;
- added sacrifice message;
- increased door (base) health by 1 + number of traits character has;
- called method to delete character (same method is used to delete defeated monsters/attackers).

Will "update" new version when it is available.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 22 Votes