M@dm@n

Nov 7, 2018
You can't currently get different color goblins/shortstacks. I saw them ages ago in 3.0.1, but there is currently no legitimate way to obtain them.
Now ain't that a shame. I miss those red gobs. The white ones too. Plus all the slightly different shades of green, red and white(or grey I guess) that they used to come in before Mr. Faceless Protag(whose name is player) was added in.

A damn shame...

xajhxiqhwq

Jul 8, 2024
I have a question, how to redeploy? Like, my units do not heal, and the babies bred are just disappearing, like I do not have any units replenishing...? So on, I can only currently lose after like day 4 or less..

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I have a question, how to redeploy? Like, my units do not heal, and the babies bred are just disappearing, like I do not have any units replenishing...? So on, I can only currently lose after like day 4 or less..
Place babies in the milking rooms so that they can suck women's milk and survive. Up to 2 babies per woman, up to 2 women per room. Women don't need to actually be lactating for it to work.
There is currently no way to heal your units, you have to replace them with freshly bred ones.

xajhxiqhwq

Jul 8, 2024
Place babies in the milking rooms so that they can suck women's milk and survive. Up to 2 babies per woman, up to 2 women per room. Women don't need to actually be lactating for it to work.
There is currently no way to heal your units, you have to replace them with freshly bred ones.
Lol, okay got it... Thank you very much!

Reactions: flannan

jobo1212

Nov 22, 2021
ProjectR is an absolute joy to play! I'm excited to see how the game continues to evolve. :)

A few thoughts: It would be great to have an option to toggle the visibility of characters based on whether they've been assigned tasks/roles or not. Additionally, a quick view of the special traits of goblins and humans when hovering over them would be very helpful, as sorting through numerous units can get a bit tedious. Lastly, it would be interesting to have a feature that allows for the disposal of undesired humans or maybe their use in some lustful dark magic rituals to help manage the unit inventory more effectively.

Reactions: Matao
Oct 2, 2022
ProjectR is an absolute joy to play! I'm excited to see how the game continues to evolve. :)

A few thoughts: It would be great to have an option to toggle the visibility of characters based on whether they've been assigned tasks/roles or not. Additionally, a quick view of the special traits of goblins and humans when hovering over them would be very helpful, as sorting through numerous units can get a bit tedious. Lastly, it would be interesting to have a feature that allows for the disposal of undesired humans or maybe their use in some lustful dark magic rituals to help manage the unit inventory more effectively.
If you go back a page or two in this thread, there was a modder who created a mod to sacrifice unwanted slaves or monsters to raise the base's HP.
There are two icons on the bottom of a unit's portrait to help you track them, a grey compass icon takes you to their location if they're on the map, or a flag icon with a number on it if you have them in a defense formation. If they have neither, then they are probably in storage.
As far as upcoming content, they share progress on Ci-en fairly regularly, so check in every now and then, but it's unlikely that the next major update will release within the next month. I would guess somewhere in the range or October-November at least.

Reactions: jobo1212

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
This will probably be really good if it ever reaches a point that doesn't feel like a proof of concept.
They made Monster Black Market, so they should have the skill/reliability to pull it off. Pretty much the only new systems so far are the combat/roster system and they seem to have already gotten most of that down. Might have to tweak the balance of it a bit, but it's not bad. This is kind of a spiritual successor to MBM, and you can already see everything they put into that game.

Reactions: SoulsSurvivor

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Can someone make a mod where instead of male goblins there'll be clones of the player?
Early in the thread, somebody said that the game is mod-friendly.
The main difficulty, is that somebody would need to create animation for the player fighting as archer and melee.
Everything else should not be too hard.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
how do you guys survive to double siege waves? :(
Breed strong goblins that don't need your attention when defending. Breed archers for damage, and melee for hitpoints.
Your defenders don't die as often as they get outdated. Replace them. In particular, replace damaged melee with newer ones that have more HP.
Have a third group of goblins, which you use to draw reinforcements from, so that you can replace dead goblins right on the group screen. If that group is not enough, it means you need to breed better goblins.
So... Grim Nights, H Edition???
Yes, looks kinda similar. There are other games with similar approach to defense, I prefer Craft the World.

Reactions: quarzo

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Breed strong goblins that don't need your attention when defending. Breed archers for damage, and melee for hitpoints.
Your defenders don't die as often as they get outdated. Replace them. In particular, replace damaged melee with newer ones that have more HP.
Have a third group of goblins, which you use to draw reinforcements from, so that you can replace dead goblins right on the group screen. If that group is not enough, it means you need to breed better goblins.

Yes, looks kinda similar. There are other games with similar approach to defense, I prefer Craft the World.
is a good challenge take good inbreed troops before the double waves, what kind of mixed troops are more optimal? x2 female goglin x 4 meele? or 3 male archers x 6 meele? is actually just cant stand until the female healers spawn, is there more kind of goblin troops too? of at the moment the archers and meele?

MrMannn

Jul 24, 2020
Early in the thread, somebody said that the game is mod-friendly.
The main difficulty, is that somebody would need to create animation for the player fighting as archer and melee.
Everything else should not be too hard.
Unfortunately, I'm not very good at coding yet, so that's why I was asking

4.60 star(s) 22 Votes