How should the Promises S1 Backstory prologue and intro scenes be continued?

• Temp Hold on Backstory

• Separate the Backstory

• Leave it Alone

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tiimx

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
Hey, just a quick status update. The game is basically finished. Has been for over a week now. Edits and such from the dev team are done as well. Just waiting for music licenses on some new tracks for the update to get back. Didn't want to launch the game with just the demos so until the producer gets back to me with the actual tracks and license, not much I can do. Hang in there peeps.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Hey, just a quick status update. The game is basically finished. Has been for over a week now. Edits and such from the dev team are done as well. Just waiting for music licenses on some new tracks for the update to get back. Didn't want to launch the game with just the demos so until the producer gets back to me with the actual tracks and license, not much I can do. Hang in there peeps.
How important are music licenses? Dont most devs just pirate assets and music?

EDIT: This is a genuine question.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
How important are music licenses? Dont most devs just pirate assets and music?

EDIT: This is a genuine question.
They're officially distributing their game through Patreon and Itch. Granted, Patreon is about supporting them as a developer and the game can be gotten for as low as zero dollars on Itch, they are still liable for any copyright infringement.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Is there finally a harem route? Or do you have to choose an LI before ending the game?

taler

Oct 5, 2017
0.99 years

You know why i gave you this answer? because everyone has a different speed in playing/reading these VNs, what for me would take 2 hours, you maybe only need 30 minutes XD
You can just tell me what it was for you, my reading speed is about average, most people have the same reading speed, +/-20%

Reactions: asgardtipar2

drndrn

Jul 11, 2020
Looks great, and having no NTR makes me want to play it even more. Keep up the great work.

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes