XelaPy

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
Damn. i didnt bother to check again since the official release of 0.72, you used to be able to send your MC on teams... guess not anymore. It makes more sense this way though since your MC was still in the city doing stuff while out on a mission.
Yeap, in the next version MC can go on exploration runs but you'll skip the days he's away or get a game over if he dies.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
well it should be different if u the mc(main character) goes on exploration u should control the fights

Sep 4, 2017
I wanted to cheat a little bit and remove trait from a slave character. But when I entered the cheat, I got this error:

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/code/core/characters/character_profile.rpy", line 82, in script call
while 1:
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 802, in script
python in _console:
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 803, in <module>
console.interact()
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 363, in interact
self.run(lines)
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 479, in run
traceback.print_exc()
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0x9e in position 18: invalid start byte". I keep getting the same error with all the console cheats. Is there a way hot ot fix it or any other way how to remove traits?

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I wanted to cheat a little bit and remove trait from a slave character.
Chances are, you were cheated by the person who provided you with the said cheat.

The proper command is: remove(traits["Yourtraithere"])
Be wary some traits can be basetraits, bodytype traits, etc. and must follow their respective rules.

well it should be different if u the mc(main character) goes on exploration u should control the fights
I was opposed to MC going exploring, but manual control over the fights would solve it all (and perhaps allow some Angel capturing in the future)

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
I GET "This application "PyTFall" can't be opened!!!!! I tried a bunch of stuff!!! PLEASE fix thiss!!! mAC VERSION

LoLderon

May 25, 2018
Some codes for console...
Code:
While on menu or looking at hero
hero.gold = x
hero.baseAP = x -> base before changes the cap or max value.
hero.AP = x -> will change the active or actual value.
SKILLS_MAX = Get a list of the skills and the max exp needed or max all skills from hero.
day = x

Samples of codes while looking at any girl
char.joy = x
char.disposition = 1000 (max)
char.sex(can be any of the modes) --> adds star or exp in sexual characterist of the girl, i experienced ti'll value 4000 that equals to 5 stars. Also work with hero.
char.anal = x
char.vaginal = x
char.oral = x
char.service = x
char.bartending = x
char.Strip = x
char.refinement = x
char.cleaning = x
char.security = x
char.management = x
char.SKILLS -> get a list of possible habilities, no idea how is the command to add those though
char.status = u'free' --> convert a girl into hired
char.status = u'slave' --> convert a hired girl into a slave.

I didn't found lots, however player can activate developer mode by going to the path (gamename) -> game -> code -> devkit -> "debug". Open this with notepad and set up developer mode to true to be able to check some variables and so on, can also enable console with game opened like this or just do the usual with 00console. ALSO note that Esc don't work to close console... must type "exit" and press enter for it close.
where i need set "true" 348548

LoLderon

May 25, 2018
Chances are, you were cheated by the person who provided you with the said cheat.

The proper command is: remove(traits["Yourtraithere"])
Be wary some traits can be basetraits, bodytype traits, etc. and must follow their respective rules.

I was opposed to MC going exploring, but manual control over the fights would solve it all (and perhaps allow some Angel capturing in the future)
how or where need use command? maybe i just stupid or i dont know use console

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Lots of questions, suggestions:

1. How exactly is the AP calculated, how much con is needed for bonus points? Wondering when 5 AP is possible.

2. Are companions supposed to be this weak or is it just magic vs melee? I'm doing like ten times the damage of one of my melee companions that seems to have pretty similar stats/gear. Actually, they seem way stronger than me. I hit like 100-250+ with magic spells and one of my melee girls with like 200 attack is dealing like 20-30 damage. I know I have a class bonus to dark damage, but dang.

3. Is there a hotkey to get to the party list from anywhere? With as often as you're jumping in there, it's a lot of clicking around. Ah, found the hotkey list, guess not. That would be nice if there was an icon at the top of the screen. That's probably the place I need to go to most often from anywhere.

4. It would be nice if you could immediately tell if you have the available fish to complete Mor Requests. Jumping into my inventory constantly to check if I have fishies, then heading back to the beach is obnoxious.

5. This game could really use a distinction between overall level and combat level. Right now level is almost no help at all in determining the strength of anything. Character level 5 killing level 20+.

6. I feel like I'm fucking something up with the Brothel too. The 30 average per customer is really disappointing. Guess maybe i just need to upgrade the brothel or keep sending girls to classes or something? Even though most their stats appear maxed. I heard something about a star/rank system? Ah, appears I have to increase their tier I guess.

7. What do the green orbs indicate when you mouseover the girls in "Meet Girls" tab? Is that just a show of your relationship with them or a warning that they may disappear if it goes too low like the random girls you don't talk to? I have some girls I'm working on but I'm not high enough tier for them to join me yet, I'm always afraid they'll disappear.

I also find it funny that fishing is probably the most profitable/stable income early/mid game. Diving gets pretty good too but it eats too much stamina. I thought the intro to diving said it wouldn't eat stam. Also pretty funny that the best exp for the player is probably hitting on chicks. Arena is kinda limited, and you don't get exp for fishing. Most exp I've gotten is just spam chatting with girls. It was impossible to keep up in levels with my party members till I started doing that. Took a while till I could afford the time to as well.

Edit: Just noticed sometimes diving drains my stamina completely and sometimes it barely tickles it or doesn't reduce it at all. I have no idea what's up with that. Oddly enough if I end early it seems more likely to drain my stam completely than if I let it time over. Wow when I can do it 3-4 times a day, it's pretty good. Wish I had that 100 days ago.

Last edited:

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
These weren't clearly answered before, I think.

1.Constitution thresholds for maxAP gains are 35 and 100 (supposedly, it goes x2 after that i.e. 200,400,800...).
Other than that, there's the Lolita trait, and the flashing extract.

2.Give them elemental weapons, like ice daggers. You'll notice a big change. You're not supposed to deal with tanks with 100% physical damage. Be sure to double-check the skill damage breakdown (hovering on the skills themselves).

4.You have a "Quest" log up there, next to the pytfallpedia.

Diving should cost 10-15 vitality a go. But yeah, sometimes it doesn't reset to start_vitality as it should... I'm unsure about this one.
Max vitality gains from diving are now properly capped to 100, by the way.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Oh I don't think I've even seen elemental weapons yet, weird.

I mean when you first get the quest option for a certain kind of fish. It would be nice if there was a message that says "You have X amount of fish" or something or offer an option to immediately complete the quest if you have enough fish. Just kind a a QoL thing. Like a "I already have those" button/option when offered the quest instead of just Yes/No.

I don't like accepting a quest until I know I can complete it since some of them are absurd, is there even a way to cancel a quest? Definitely don't wanna get stuck being unable to finish a fishing quest for weeks/months. Some fish are stupid rare. So my process is decline the quest and go check my fish stock first, which takes time.

Hmm, hope that diving thing is fixed. I enjoy the minigame more than fishing but I can still usually only do it one or two times a day before it tanks my stamina to nothing. Start at 169, down to 45 after a single run just now, ow.

Last edited:

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Fair point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This will add:
- a 'quest complete' line from MC when fishing the last fish
- a flat % chance of having your fished item replaced by quest fish (1-10% based on luck & quest quantity)

XelaPy : feel free to use/modify this as your own, same with other bits I've shared... Or to tell me not to publicly mess with your code anymore, I won't mind.

edit/ while I'm at it, autotargetting script (skills will auto target without confirmation when they have only 1 possible target):

Last edited:
Reactions: Cmann

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Wrote a little quick fairly detailed starter guide (This is for version .72 and some of this may become outdated in future versions):

I've been updating this for a while now, just added some recommended starter classes too.

Intro:

Useful newbie starter classes:

How to start:

Gaining EXP:

Making Money:

Exploration Guild:

Notable items in shops:

Additional Tips:

sandsea_urchin Added some additional tips below.

Last edited:

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Wrote a little quick start guide (This is for version .72 and some of this may become outdated in future versions)
Very nice. A few tips you didn't mention:
edit (before I forget):
I don't know if it's intentional, but your first home doesn't seem to need any guarding or cleaning, so you can ignore maids and such for now. This may be fixed later?
To quote the in-game tooltips:
"Dirt will never pile up in smaller buildings (10 workable capacity for any and 15 for buildings with a competent manager). Your workers will take care of it before it gets a chance!
Threat will never effect the smaller buildings (15 workable capacity for any and 20 for buildings with a competent manager). Your workers will never allow it to increase!"
You can guess how 'competent' your manager is from the next day messages. (edit: duh, they tell the exact effectiveness %... Note that your manager needs unspent AP do do her/his work, so Assassin/manager ain't the best starting class for MC)

Last edited:
Reactions: FruitSmoothie

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Man, the class system is a real bummer. Find a girl I like but she's not for a position I need/want her in, no reason to grab her. Most the slave auction is filled with useless girls. Guess maybe I'll just have to edit/add/cheat stuff to be able to enjoy more options. Similarly, would be nice to have a way to turn free girls into slaves. That's mostly on the auction house only having like half a dozen decent options in it though because of the class system.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes