Benign Sin

Jan 12, 2023
There needs to be a tag for "arguing with your ex-wife" so a player can mentally prepare themself. Ive got to go call my therapist now *sniffle*

Reactions: Sinsear001

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
There needs to be a tag for "arguing with your ex-wife" so a player can mentally prepare themself. Ive got to go call my therapist now *sniffle*
A more direct tag would be better: "bitch ex". People with painful kinks like BDSM or NTR will probably love it :Kappa:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello everyone!
I finally finished the biggest scene in this Episode. It has a total of 1110 renders and over 64 animations It is one big scene though in fact it’s dozens of scenes combined into one. This is because how the scene unfolds depends on your choices. It will definitely be the most replayable scene of all so far. In addition 2 other much smaller scenes have also been completed. I'm currently working on the scene with Veronica, I think one of the most important for her story, but I won't give away any more details. When I finish this scene I will send the updated version of the game to the beta testers and proofreaders. Then we can officially say that ¾ of the game is completed - animations, renders, music, code and of course testing There will only be one big racing scene and 2 definitely smaller scenes left, which I hope will go smoothly. After that, all that's left to do is to code these last 3 scenes, add music/sound effects and test (this will definitely need to be tested more carefully because there will be a new racing mini-game). Like I said before, I'll probably be able to give Episode 2 a release date when I'm done with the race scene.
Also I had to change Natalya's haircut for the event scene because it didn’t quite work in animations. Here you can see the old one and the new one I chose (in the last development update I posted here in the previous one). How do you like the new one?

I figured since I already had quite a bit of NSFW content from Episode 2, I'd let Mechanics and higher Patrons (20$+) decide which NSFW preview characters they want to see. You won't be able to choose all the characters that appear in Episode 2 so as not to spoil too much, but I think the choice may be difficult for some anyway
Which character's NSFW preview you would like to see -
Also here are few words from Joshua
We're getting closer and closer to release. I know there have been rumblings about a date, but we're not quite ready to lock that down yet. What I can say is that the front half of the episode has been beta tested, and the music has been selected, the renders, animations and final testing are all that remains, but that's no small thing.

We've talked about the scale before, but Jachu put it in perspective recently when he told me that one major scene in episode 2 has almost as many renders and animations as the whole of episode 1. A big part of this is that is has a very broad way to play through that scene, depending on a few factors that I don't want to reveal before people can play, but yes, it will involve different girls.

The bonus scene for episode 2 has been voted on, and the winning combinations have been scripted into a scene that will be released after episode 2 as an additional bonus for patrons. It's always interesting to see how people vote, especially their preferred love interest, and how that tracks over time. I think if anything, this bonus scene will only increase her fans appreciation of her.

There has also been some background work into episode 3 scripting, as well as preemptive discussions around compliance with Steam for release after episode 3.

In the last coupe of weeks, I've been doing the usual scripting, as well as checking out some options for music. It's quite challenging to find royalty and licence free music that is OK to associate with an AVN. It makes me wish I could actually play an instrument, but as it stands I don't think bad vocals on top of tapping on my desk would help the game much.
As I've mentioned before, I have playlists for each character that help me kind of get into the vibe of that character in scenes where they are heavily represented. With that in mind, here's Jasmine:
Awolnation - Burn it down
Bellusira - Culprit
Breaking Benjamin - I will not Bow
Bring me the Horizon (feat. Babymetal) - Kingslayer
Within Temptation (ft Xzibit) - And We Run
Linkin Park – Bleed It Out
FALLING IN REVERSE - Watch the World Burn
Royal Blood - Figure it out
Denzel Curry - Bulls on Parade
Lacuna Coil - Spellbound
Linkin Park - Numb
Motley Crue - Kickstart My Heart
Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
Nonpoint - Wheel against Will
Paramore - Crush
Powerman 5000 - Bombshell
Rob Zombie - Dragula
Slipknot - Devil in I
Stitched up heart - Catch me when I fall
Tim Minchin - Prejudice
Trivium - The Heart from your Hate
Stay tuned!

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Damn. I am still excited about this games development. But what are they doing here BADIK dev time?

UndergroundStudio

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2021
I plan to start up the Steam page along with the release of Episode 2 so be sure to wishlist when the time comes! :D

Allison is the type of character that needs time to properly build (or re-build) relationship with the MC so it'll be a while till she gets some lewd content. Though we have a little surprise coming in Episode 2 but I can't tell more :censored:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I plan to start up the Steam page along with the release of Episode 2 so be sure to wishlist when the time comes! :D

Allison is the type of character that needs time to properly build (or re-build) relationship with the MC so it'll be a while till she gets some lewd content. Though we have a little surprise coming in Episode 2 but I can't tell more :censored:
I definitely will be wishlisting it.
I like the sound of it taking a while to get lewd with Allison.
I prefer games like this that focus on writing and relationships.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017

Wait so EP2 is coming on Steam if i understood right.?

If it does i'm definitely buying it.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
The steam Page will be set up after episode 2 is done, episode 3 will be released on Steam as act 1, but will be a bit shorter than episode 2, and have a shorter dev time.
Yeah i get that. I've read same thing here couple of pages back and thought perhaps there were change of plans. Thanks for clearing things up.

Reactions: Sinsear001

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Anyone who has seen my posts anywhere on here or looked at my favourite games
knows I prefer games with a good story over mindless fucking.
And this is a prime example of a greatly written game
it is seriously good

I do think the mc is a bit of a douche at the start of the game
I'm hoping I can turn him into more of a caring romantic guy
I'm especially going to try to be caring and Romantic to Alison she is my favourite character
And she is going through so much lately she needs some love.

Also probably an unpopular opinion but I absolutely love that it isn't a harem
I only really like monogamous relationships in games
So no harem is perfect for me :)

4.80 star(s) 169 Votes