Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Does anyone know will this have achievement when the first part launches on steam?
Also will it be called part one or season one

Mar 26, 2020
any new devlog soon?
I got you fam.

"Hey guys sorry for the delay on the update, I've been having some family issues. I also have been having health issues and my neighbors sister is sick as well. I plan to have it ready in 7 days but 8 days from now I will let you know that actually it's going to be another 2 months because my step-cousins neighbors contracted malaria on a mission trip to Africa. Also my GPU went out on my PC that I use to render so I had to borrow my step-friends laptop, (rendering on a step-friends laptop takes FOREVER!). Anyways I'll update soon."

UndergroundStudio

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2021
I got you fam.

"Hey guys sorry for the delay on the update, I've been having some family issues. I also have been having health issues and my neighbors sister is sick as well. I plan to have it ready in 7 days but 8 days from now I will let you know that actually it's going to be another 2 months because my step-cousins neighbors contracted malaria on a mission trip to Africa. Also my GPU went out on my PC that I use to render so I had to borrow my step-friends laptop, (rendering on a step-friends laptop takes FOREVER!). Anyways I'll update soon."
Unfortunately, it's not any of that. I work on the game in my free time, simple as that. And because the update is huge the development time is long. That's why I never say when the release will be.

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
Preview (1).png

Hello everyone,

At the moment I have over 100 animations and 3151 renders ready. Looking at what’s left I think we’ll get close to 4000 renders so about 700-800 to go! :D I already started working on the race scene, which contains many choices, and therefore a lot of car animations. By the end of the week I’ll send the big batch of new content to the beta testers and proofreaders. Currently we have already tested 7 scenes, now there will be a huge 8th scene, which is like 8 smaller scenes and 3 more scenes, so it's like they have 10 more scenes to test. There are only 3 scenes left to the end, so we’re getting there.

As I have said many times, I will be able to say something more about the release date when I deal with the racing scene. Keep your fingers crossed that the animations will go smoothly, because I haven't made animations with cars in a long time.

In addition, unfortunately, I have to make a rather important change in the code, because we overlooked one important thing. From now on, we combine two personality variables that were in the game into one. It was a rather big mistake because these two were mutually exclusive. With this new approach, we will avoid many possible gaps and mistakes that could cause many problems in the future Episodes. Unfortunately, this change will cause one, probably a huge disadvantage for some players - you will have to play Race of Life from the beginning, including Episode 1. :( However, this fix is important enough that I decided we have to do it this way. Fortunately, we noticed it early enough. I don't know what could happen if we introduced such a change in Episode 5 or 6 :D So I hope it won't be a big inconvenience for you to play the game from the beginning. Thanks to this, we will also fill many other gaps in the code and hopefully we will not find such errors in the future. :D

A few words from Joshua: :D

I know a lot of people are hanging out for the release date, but it's not quite at the stage we can put a firm date out there just yet. Once we're finished with a major race scene, then we'll know a bit more.

In the meantime, I've been working on some of episode 3, as well as helping out a little retouching some pics (which I guess is a fancy way of saying using the 'remove' tool in photoshop to fix the occasional issue with some of the pictures). It's kind of funny how you can become accustomed to trying to fix little blemishes that when you take a break to make a cup of tea, you come back to a screen full of boob and have a 'well, I guess this is my life' sort of moment. But, things could be worse. I could be back working retail again (nothing against retail workers, just about everyone I worked with were fantastic, but taking shit from Karens is definitely something I do not miss).

Looking through all the renders, there's so many there that I think would make great preview images, but there's also a bit of reluctance to give away too much of the story. There are some scenes where I think the visual impact of seeing a character in a situation for the first time is part of the fun.

There has been a bit of discussion around fetishes and kinks that I've noticed, and a few people clamoring for their favorite. If any of our followers or patrons have a particular kink they think would suit, I'm always willing to take suggestions, provided I can write it well enough to have it work for the story, and they're not out of the scope of the story (i.e. the ones we've already said won't be a part of this game). I've also had a few "Will MC get to date X girl", and the answer has to be "maybe, maybe not". Again, I understand that some people don't want to dive into a game if their preferred girl of choice isn't developed into someone the MC can get with, but giving away too much kind of makes the game less fun, in my opinion.

Plus, there's many episodes to come, and some girls haven't even been revealed yet. I'm sure you'll find a favorite (or more than one).

Other than that, it's the usual push and grind as we get closer to release. As always, suggestions are welcome, and feel free to drop any in the comments.

Stay tuned!

Last edited:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the release. I don't mind re-playing Ch1 - since this game doesn't have free-roaming, really the only thing that slows down the replay is the phone which isn't a huge deal as beyond that we can use the skip feature to cruise through it. It's been a while since I've played it though so might be worth a refresher run through prior to ch2.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm hoping for some hand holding in the future with Alison.
I know I'm perverted guys.
That's right guys over the course of the game I'm going to show Alison the mc has changed
She will get nothing but love & Kindness from me

I don't know what to make of the other girls yet.

Also, the devs name is Joshua?
Thats also my name
So, he is obviously instantly cool.
Although everyone just calls me Josh
Unless It's a woman in my life who is angry with me
I know I'm in trouble when my full name is used.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
i just finished the game.

Is this game actually aiming to be hilarious or was it unintentional? Other than the situation with the daughter, some of the phrasing and dialogues actually made me laugh but i'm not really sure whether it's actually aimed to be funny or not.
*Other than Cooper's bar room scene.

Azeus

Formerly 'CrookedDick'
Jun 7, 2022
I'm hoping for some hand holding in the future with Alison.
I know I'm perverted guys.
That's right guys over the course of the game I'm going to show Alison the mc has changed
She will get nothing but love & Kindness from me

I don't know what to make of the other girls yet.

Also, the devs name is Joshua?
Thats also my name
So, he is obviously instantly cool.
Although everyone just calls me Josh
Unless It's a woman in my life who is angry with me
I know I'm in trouble when my full name is used.
That's a good news after an eternity,
You know what I have played numerous games in last 2 years but none of the game has more potential than this one.
I last played this game in September and I remember it made my eyes wet.
And whenever I thought about Veronica I get an Erection.
I'm a huge of Cars and Movie like Fast of furious, So I'm totally obsessed with this game.
And Idk why I like the MC too much.

I appreciate the Dev for making this game. I can imagine how hard it is to work on a game like this without jerking too much jk the renders, quality images, random location, beautiful characters, fine size of boobs, ass, hips and dick for mc, That's really a big deal.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
That's a good news after an eternity,
You know what I have played numerous games in last 2 years but none of the game has more potential than this one.
I last played this game in September and I remember it made my eyes wet.
And whenever I thought about Veronica I get an Erection.
I'm a huge of Cars and Movie like Fast of furious, So I'm totally obsessed with this game.
And Idk why I like the MC too much.

I appreciate the Dev for making this game. I can imagine how hard it is to work on a game like this without jerking too much jk the renders, quality images, random location, beautiful characters, fine size of boobs, ass, hips and dick for mc, That's really a big deal.
i'm so glad i just played this game a couple days ago because man, waiting 8 months for episode 2 would be torture lol

Reactions: Azeus
4.80 star(s) 169 Votes