BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
First time I gave this story a try today and I can safely say that a really enjoyed it.
The puns and dry humour was also a nice touch and not to over the top, even if there was the odd snipe at us english folk lol :ROFLMAO:
A great amount of cast all with there own each personality and stories. Can't wait to read on and find out where this story goes. Thank you UndergroundStudio P.s How can Jake not want to commit to V is beyond ME :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: UndergroundStudio

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
I'm sorry you feel this way. I agree that we've done a few bad decisions mainly with the size of the update but the game is certainly not dead and is being worked on whenever we can. All we can do is keep you guys updated about the work (which we do, about 2 times per month and if you want to know more feel free to ask on Discord or shoot me a PM) and do our best to deliver as quickly as possible and not make the same mistakes in Episode 3.
I just remembered about this game and I surprised to see dev's presence here. I'm not here to tell you how to do your work, but you've created a Patreon, because you wanna a little support or maybe, one day, make a living out of games. Dont know your reasons. But on my humble opinion updates one time per year isn't good plan. You may post updates or stupid wallpapers but it's not the same as the content people came for. Not that a nobody from a pirate forum can be very loud about that. I support devs, whose work I loved on Steam, when the game is finished
Hell, ofc, you can release couple more updates and sit tight on your arse, counting money, doin' nothing. It really works. Dumb people throw money at the screen to the devs who released less than jack shit for the past year-two-three years.

Maybe I'm a bit upset, because I remembered your game had great potential. I mean, if anyone can create such mood and atmosphere it's already worth something, ain't it ? It's always shame, when it goes to waste. Gladly, not many great games went that way as far as I'm concerned.

Didn't mean any offense. Wish you all the best with the game and irl.

Reactions: Saphfire

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
preview (1).png

Hello everyone!

I’ve mentioned it earlier that in the next development update I’ll try to give you guys an estimate of when the release will be and the time has come. I'm assuming that with the current state of development, we can say that Episode 2 will be out at the end of August/beginning of September. I’m quite confident that the renders and animations will be ready by the end of August, but the development is not only about renders, so I prefer to assume that the release will be closer to the beginning of September :giggle:

Besides the renders, I have to put the last scenes into the code, add music and sound effects to the entire Episode :D Also, I know that there’ll be dozens of renders that need fixing in post-work or even re-rendering. After finishing the renders, there will be a lot of work on the aesthetics of the game, which will also take some time. Beta testers also need the time to test the final scenes. They did an amazing job and most of the Episode is already very well tested and fixed. Of course, you should also remember about the release priority for the highest tiers Patrons. Champions ($100 Patrons) will get the game one week before others, Racers ($50) 5 days, Mechanics ($20) 3 days and Bookmakers 1 day. I hope you can hold out for a little longer, because we’re already on a final straight! :LOL:

Today's preview is a bit different because yesterday I submitted Race of Life for a Steam review and I figured it'd be nice to show you how RoL's main screen in your Steam library will look like :D This render will be a key marketing image on Steam and will be used in the library as well as in the store.

And as always, a few words from Joshua:

With the race scene now complete, we're in the final stretch to releasing Episode 2.

As we've said before, there will be quite a bit of playtime in Episode 2, so while the development cycle has been long, I think players will see where the time was spent. There are two big events that play out very differently depending on player decisions, so while they took a lot of time, I think they'll be a lot of fun.

As for me, writing Episode 3 is continuing well. I've just finished another scene, and I estimate the script is about 1/3 done. The characters have been fleshed out well, and we're getting into the point where the story is picking up the pace. Jake will be leaning heavily on the people around him to help him reach his goals, which includes his love interest(s). How that plays out will depend on the player, and some of the girls are more helpful (and more open to adventure) than others.

Thanks to everyone that's been so patient. I understand that it's been a long time between updates, but we're almost there now. I appreciate everyone who has provided feedback (even if it was negative).

Special thanks go out to our beta testers as well. They're doing a great job of checking every detail so that the final result is even better.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
View attachment 2805222

Hello everyone!

I’ve mentioned it earlier that in the next development update I’ll try to give you guys an estimate of when the release will be and the time has come. I'm assuming that with the current state of development, we can say that Episode 2 will be out at the end of August/beginning of September. I’m quite confident that the renders and animations will be ready by the end of August, but the development is not only about renders, so I prefer to assume that the release will be closer to the beginning of September :)

Besides the renders, I have to put the last scenes into the code, add music and sound effects to the entire Episode Also, I know that there’ll be dozens of renders that need fixing in post-work or even re-rendering. After finishing the renders, there will be a lot of work on the aesthetics of the game, which will also take some time. Beta testers also need the time to test the final scenes. They did an amazing job and most of the Episode is already very well tested and fixed. Of course, you should also remember about the release priority for the highest tiers Patrons. Champions ($100 Patrons) will get the game one week before others, Racers ($50) 5 days, Mechanics ($20) 3 days and Bookmakers 1 day. I hope you can hold out for a little longer, because we’re already on a final straight!

Today's preview is a bit different because yesterday I submitted Race of Life for a Steam review and I figured it'd be nice to show you how RoL's main screen in your Steam library will look like :D This render will be a key marketing image on Steam and will be used in the library as well as in the store.

With the race scene now complete, we're in the final stretch to releasing Episode 2.

As we've said before, there will be quite a bit of playtime in Episode 2, so while the development cycle has been long, I think players will see where the time was spent. There are two big events that play out very differently depending on player decisions, so while they took a lot of time, I think they'll be a lot of fun.

As for me, writing Episode 3 is continuing well. I've just finished another scene, and I estimate the script is about 1/3 done. The characters have been fleshed out well, and we're getting into the point where the story is picking up the pace. Jake will be leaning heavily on the people around him to help him reach his goals, which includes his love interest(s). How that plays out will depend on the player, and some of the girls are more helpful (and more open to adventure) than others.

Thanks to everyone that's been so patient. I understand that it's been a long time between updates, but we're almost there now. I appreciate everyone who has provided feedback (even if it was negative).

Special thanks go out to our beta testers as well. They're doing a great job of checking every detail so that the final result is even better.

What about FAMILY!?! I need to know if FAMILY is going to be highly valued in a racing game.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
There was another girl I liked besides Allison but I forgot her name
She was one of the mc's students and I think she flashed him her panties
I think she might be down for some fun.

Oct 10, 2022
There was another girl I liked besides Allison but I forgot her name
She was one of the mc's students and I think she flashed him her panties
I think she might be down for some fun.
Dude we should celebrate, looks like you are into Allison as am I and probably only game we are lusting after same one. ;)

Btw, she is Alexa and caught MC shagging V(GF) at parking lot.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Dude we should celebrate, looks like you are into Allison as am I and probably only game we are lusting after same one. ;)

Btw, she is Alexa and caught MC shagging V(GF) at parking lot.
Yeah, Allison is great isn't she
Haha for once we agree on who best girl is its a miracle
Also thank's for reminding me that other girls name
I think she will be trouble for our mc in the future lol

Oct 10, 2022
Yeah, Allison is great isn't she
Haha for once we agree on who best girl is its a miracle
Also thank's for reminding me that other girls name
I think she will be trouble for our mc in the future lol
Yeah she is great, just because of it I simply despise MC's bestfriend. Dude is a trainwreck and badmouthing Allison at every possible occasion while clearly MC was in the wrong. Yeah I had to reread before I believed we are agreeing on who is the best girl. :LOL:
I don't remember exactly but she was sister of Jasmine, right? I think Jasmine is more trouble than Alexa, especially after 'future teaser'.

Reactions: Joshy92

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019
I'm 90% sure that dev will again not have time to finish the upd by the annoubce released date. But i'll be happy to be wrong.

Griftomedia

Jun 9, 2022
View attachment 2805222

Hello everyone!

I’ve mentioned it earlier that in the next development update I’ll try to give you guys an estimate of when the release will be and the time has come. I'm assuming that with the current state of development, we can say that Episode 2 will be out at the end of August/beginning of September. I’m quite confident that the renders and animations will be ready by the end of August, but the development is not only about renders, so I prefer to assume that the release will be closer to the beginning of September :giggle:

Besides the renders, I have to put the last scenes into the code, add music and sound effects to the entire Episode :D Also, I know that there’ll be dozens of renders that need fixing in post-work or even re-rendering. After finishing the renders, there will be a lot of work on the aesthetics of the game, which will also take some time. Beta testers also need the time to test the final scenes. They did an amazing job and most of the Episode is already very well tested and fixed. Of course, you should also remember about the release priority for the highest tiers Patrons. Champions ($100 Patrons) will get the game one week before others, Racers ($50) 5 days, Mechanics ($20) 3 days and Bookmakers 1 day. I hope you can hold out for a little longer, because we’re already on a final straight! :LOL:

Is this really what we're doing? 8-9 months for a fucking update?

What if the dev decides to make the next one even BIGGER? Gotta wait 2 years???
I'm done with this :FacePalm:

The unseen

Apr 2, 2022
Is this really what we're doing? 8-9 months for a fucking update?

What if the dev decides to make the next one even BIGGER? Gotta wait 2 years???
I'm done with this :FacePalm:
Yeah wait. What's your problem? You don't have a life or something? I mean you're not working on this game obviously. and you're not spending any of your precious time on this game, So I don't get it. What's your problem? Just wait for some goddamn time.

4.80 star(s) 169 Votes