May 23, 2021
can't wait fo the release hope it's at the end of the month and just a question for the dev is the steam release gonna be after ep2 or after ep3

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Just played ep1 and have to say its really amazing and promising!

The mc is a cool fella yet flawed which always makes a good protagonist and mature (somewhat haha). The racing part so far looks really good and the girls are just outstanding. The story is something refreshing and different too and having resonsibility for a daughter which gives the mc the drive he needs is a great idea.

Every single LI looks gorgeous yet are really different from each other, so far i would be interrested for a playthrough for each one of them.

And even tho she's only (or mostly) nagging so far, i feel like allison is my favorite. Her model and face are amazing and in a strange way it feels refreshing how hurt she is esp compared to the usual harem avn where everyone is immediatly fine with the mc fucking every hot girl around. It feels like she really loves him and is just heartbroken over it.

Her monologue about how the mc would feel if someone would do to their daughter what he did to her was a real gut-punch too. Esp with the way how sweet the daughter and the relationship between them was potrayed, i could literally feel how i would want to destroy this guy and the mc felt the same.

She needs to get over it, but if/when that happens, i would really like the idea of them doing it better this time around.

Last edited:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Glad to see some new fans in here
The More people who like the game the better
Especially when they are Allison fans

Allison is my favourite girl too
I don't blame her for being upset
The mc broke her trust & her heart
But don't worry everyone as a massive Allison simp I will try and save this relationship
Yeah and to be fair, when they talked about it, it sounded like the mc was the one who avoided the confrontation aka communication about their problems and instead did hide in the garage. I wouldnt even really blame him for it, sometimes things like these kinda just happen subconscious in longterm relationships with lots of other worries and responsibility involved and everything being routine.

But i think knowing how it went the last time and aknowleding their flaws would be a good base to get it working this time around. And a tragic accident like what happend to the daughter can lead them to reconsider whats really important in their lifes.

Last edited:

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Glad to see some new fans in here
The More people who like the game the better
Especially when they are Allison fans

Allison is my favourite girl too
I don't blame her for being upset
The mc broke her trust & her heart
But don't worry everyone as a massive Allison simp I will try and save this relationship
which one is allison again?

camube

Jun 4, 2022
The ex-wife.
speaking of this game's family, undergroundstudio can write dialogues of funny kid. I really enjoyed reading the parental dynamic between the family, and then the kid got sidelined, and become the drive of the story.

i'm gonna be honest, it sucked a quarter of the fun out of it for me because the kid is freakin' funny and it's one of the bright spot of the VN for me.

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
absolutely loving this game and cant wait for the second episode. Any recommendations for similar games? By that I mean the more mature realistic setting. With real emotions. I'm tired of the generic wacky college fuckboi games thats been done a thousand times.
This felt very refreshing

4.80 star(s) 169 Votes