Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Ya, no reason to really criticize the dev for slow dev time when it's not his main job, and it's free for a test drive here on F95 - if you like it and want more of it, then buy it when it comes out on Steam to support him. Maybe if he gets enough support he can make it his main job.

Reactions: Sinsear001
Oct 10, 2022
Ya, no reason to really criticize the dev for slow dev time when it's not his main job, and it's free for a test drive here on F95 - if you like it and want more of it, then buy it when it comes out on Steam to support him. Maybe if he gets enough support he can make it his main job.
I simply cannot comprehend AVN developer as main source of income for single dev. How can be sure they will have money for the next month? How do they not go crazy just to think about it? Top 1% makes decent money but other than that they are wasting their talent. They have to somewhat good at coding, rendering, story writing and many more but with that much talent they make a few thousands monthly and they usually have to reinvest it if they want to get better.

Reactions: PILLS2389

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Corporate Culture doesn't take THAT long. That game's updates typically take 8-9 months
Yeah, waiting so long for an update sucks, but you can't compare the quality of these two games, coz Race of Life is superior in every aspect... even the women are way more attractive, and on the plus side, the MC ain't no shizophrenic psycho or beta bitch, just our usual harmless manwhore with a magical dick lol.

Yeah she is great, just because of it I simply despise MC's bestfriend. Dude is a trainwreck and badmouthing Allison at every possible occasion while clearly MC was in the wrong.
Well, I understand why you'd think that, but Cooper's just doing what a good friend would do in his case and is only supporting his bro', even tho he knows the MC's the only one to blame for Allison's temper tantrums. He's not that bad tho, since he offers to help the MC out with a lot of money and everything he can to make sure Lily wakes up from her coma as soon as possible.

I'm drooling and dripping :HideThePain:
A beautiful woman and a muscle car like that ?? That's every real man's kryptonite. It would be weird if you didn't.:whistle:

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I'm 90% sure that dev will again not have time to finish the upd by the annoubce released date. But i'll be happy to be wrong.
no reason to really criticize the dev for slow dev time when it's not his main job, and it's free for a test drive here on F95
Is this really what we're doing? 8-9 months for a fucking update?
I for one don't mind waiting for 10 months or a year on an update if the game's worth it and there's a lot of content that justifies the time it took the dev to release it, but if there's not enough content to do it, the conclusion is simple and obvious. Let's see if they'll keep their word or we'll get a big ass BaDIK update before this gets updated.

What about FAMILY!?! I need to know if FAMILY is going to be highly valued in a racing game.
Why wouldn't it ?? You want cucking to be highly valued instead ??:rolleyes:

I think she might be down for some fun.
I think she might be down for some 'fun' quite a lot, considering how she acted when she flashed the MC in class and when she caught him fucking Veronica. Lil hoe needs the D real bad... her pencil dicked college bois can't handle her.

svenambig81

Nov 13, 2017
Dev just 'f the haters and keep on trucking. It's awesome to see you responsive on the thread here. I'd rather have a yearly huge substantial update than one of the thousands of games on this site that release constant 'updates' to keep Patreon funds coming but that only have like 7 new renders and 20 minutes of story. If you pace that out over a year, it ends up around the same more often than not.

This game if done well could be one of the great adult VN's on this site, the same people who complain will be rushing back to this thread to get the latest version once it's out.

You have my support, most people don't know how much work renders or scenes can take. Godspeed on the update.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm really looking forward to seeing how Alisons storyline develops later in the game
The mc broke her heart before
Can he pick up the pieces and help her heal?
and show that he has changed for the better?

I think it's really cool she is a love interest.
Most games treat the ex as a shrew or something like that.
But we all know that won't happen here.

I think her story will be the best in the game.
It's certainly the one I'm the most interested in

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I'm really looking forward to seeing how Alisons storyline develops later in the game
The mc broke her heart before
Can he pick up the pieces and help her heal?
and show that he has changed for the better?

I think it's really cool she is a love interest.
Most games treat the ex as a shrew or something like that.
But we all know that won't happen here.

I think her story will be the best in the game.
It's certainly the one I'm the most interested in
My personal opinion on MCs ex is its for the best to move on for everybody. MC cheated, they divorced, it's for the best for both of them to start a new life. If someone cheated on me i wouldn't want that person back. Take some time to heal and move on. It's better to start something new with someone else than diging the old wounds, also there's a trust issue. Once trust is gone, no matter how hard you try to save the relationship, it's over.

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
If I remember correctly, it took them about a year to release the game, so this seems to be their normal update rate, which I think is just another milking mentality.

In games made with Daz you already have everything ready, models, poses and etc..., you just put them together and render them in high resolution.
In the past, yes, these rendering processes took really long, but with today's technology this is no longer a problem.
And while you are rendering on the one hand, you can easily do your coding on the other hand.
When you start making the game, you already have a finished story.

Before some idiot asks me why I don't make my own game, I give my opinion on why it doesn't make sense to release updates at such long intervals.

By the way, I don't give a fuck what mentality they have, because I'm not paying for this game.

UndergroundStudio

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2021
If I remember correctly, it took them about a year to release the game, so this seems to be their normal update rate, which I think is just another milking mentality.

In games made with Daz you already have everything ready, models, poses and etc..., you just put them together and render them in high resolution.
In the past, yes, these rendering processes took really long, but with today's technology this is no longer a problem.
And while you are rendering on the one hand, you can easily do your coding on the other hand.
When you start making the game, you already have a finished story.

Before some idiot asks me why I don't make my own game, I give my opinion on why it doesn't make sense to release updates at such long intervals.

By the way, I don't give a fuck what mentality they have, because I'm not paying for this game.
Well, you clearly haven't developed a game before and I doubt you've done anything in Daz. My rendering time is quite small (15-20 minutes per render on average) so that's not an issue. But setting the whole scene up takes much, much longer (at least for me). Besides rendering, there is dozens of other things we need to take care of and all of that done in our free time. It's really not that easy as you portray it.

I hope you'll see where all that time went when the release comes in a few weeks. And I'll say it again, Episode 2 size was a one time thing. It'll not happen again.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Well, you clearly haven't developed a game before and I doubt you've done anything in Daz. My rendering time is quite small (15-20 minutes per render on average) so that's not an issue. But setting the whole scene up takes much, much longer (at least for me). Besides rendering, there is dozens of other things we need to take care of and all of that done in our free time. It's really not that easy as you portray it.

I hope you'll see where all that time went when the release comes in a few weeks. And I'll say it again, Episode 2 size was a one time thing. It'll not happen again.
Hey, love your game, and whatever youre doing, its great, and at this point, after all these years of having played multiple avns, im looking for quality first and foremost, and you got it.
The only thing that could make this better would be if it was a proper 3d racing game like midnight club, and i dont mean you should do that, im just saying thats how much i like it, would go perfectly if midnight club 3 or LA had this story instead.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
This one isn't going to be abandonned right? i saw this masterpiece last year, i loved it, like, too much to be honest, reached my top tier list too fast, but, never saw anything about it anymore, kinda sad, i really enjoyed this story

Sinsear001

Sep 19, 2017
This one isn't going to be abandonned right? i saw this masterpiece last year, i loved it, like, too much to be honest, reached my top tier list too fast, but, never saw anything about it anymore, kinda sad, i really enjoyed this story
I’ve mentioned it earlier that in the next development update I’ll try to give you guys an estimate of when the release will be and the time has come. I'm assuming that with the current state of development, we can say that Episode 2 will be out at the end of August/beginning of September.
According to the update, looks like it's the next 4ish weeks.

Reactions: UndergroundStudio

camube

Jun 4, 2022
i just found the time to play this game not that long ago so i didn't have to wait that long for Episode 2. This is a great news for me, lol

4.80 star(s) 169 Votes