Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
Working good here too
Can you upload your Fek folder from "%userprofile%\appdata\locallow" somewhere? On maybe. I think it can't unpack properly or something.

EDIT: I think it's related to the settings files located in savedata folder, they are constantly deleted and recreated while game can't even load main menu. New rackNet backend is acting up or something.

Last edited:

abadguy87

Apr 19, 2020
:ROFLMAO:

This guy should srsly consider hiding is earnings/mo.

Everytime I wanna give him an excuse for how sloppy and lazy his work is, because I honestly like his games, I remember he earns 20K/mo and suddenly I'm not so tolerant anymore.

Lizst

Jan 7, 2018
I've tried searching through the thread but most of my findings related to fek's patreon earnings and money cheats.
I figured out the numeric keys in the obscure research are pretty important but now im stuck on how you are supposed to earn income in the beginning? I've gotten one client that requested toys and was pissed I didn't have any. However, I don't have money to buy a machine that makes toys. Am I supposed to grind paid research?

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
So is the body models really glitchy for everybody else or is it just something I did when making a character?

Also when it comes time to do the test scenes on people is there a way to change character transparancy? I'd really like to see the entire model and not this shadowy version of it.

bicobus

Sep 15, 2019
Can you actually ride a subject or is that unlocked by some research? Same with blowjob/cunnilingus, how does your main character get one?

Mappers

Apr 2, 2018
Anyone know how to clear the completed objective list? I can't see the new ones on the bottom cause the completed ones get in the way.

leellleeell

Jul 4, 2017
This update has a major bug I want to see if anyone else here has it, for some reason, if you choose a racknet favorited character as a test subject, most of the time, the game locks into an unplayable state. It's completely random what character it affects too, some older characters work while some characters on the most recent version don't work. Its also weird because you can import that favorited character and play as them and it'll work fine, for some reason they just can't be a test subject.
I'm gonna test in a VM to see if this glitch also happens in a clean copy of the game

leellleeell

Jul 4, 2017
This update has a major bug I want to see if anyone else here has it, for some reason, if you choose a racknet favorited character as a test subject, most of the time, the game locks into an unplayable state. It's completely random what character it affects too, some older characters work while some characters on the most recent version don't work. Its also weird because you can import that favorited character and play as them and it'll work fine, for some reason they just can't be a test subject.
I'm gonna test in a VM to see if this glitch also happens in a clean copy of the game
Just checked and this glitch happens on a fresh install of the game as well. Hopefully this gets fixed quick along with the broken pleasure self feature

qwertyop584

Jan 8, 2020
So is the body models really glitchy for everybody else or is it just something I did when making a character?

Also when it comes time to do the test scenes on people is there a way to change character transparancy? I'd really like to see the entire model and not this shadowy version of it.
The body models have always been glitchy and for the second one you can press "f" to switch between the transparent one, normal one and first person

TheCumDemon

Jul 1, 2020
I'm not getting that window that pops up when you run the previous versions where you can change quality settings and resolution, is that just a quirk with the file you uploaded?

lokke

Apr 3, 2019
broken pleasure self feature
yeah this might be broken but let’s be honest it’s funny as fuck to press x a couple times, sit back, and watch your character ride and rise.

On another note I found out that you can was through pretty much any wall in the game if you just keep holding W into it, and genitals are still mega fucked up if you do even an iota of customisation.

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
Did Fek released fixed version of 2.12? There was a tweet 10h ago about 2.12 on patreon and that was after the one I posted here.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lizst

Lizst

Jan 7, 2018
Did Fek released fixed version of 2.12? There was a tweet 10h ago about 2.12 on patreon and that was after the one I posted here.
I don't think he updated it, apparently he just considered dropping itch.io support because people are upset.

Is it a bug that a female scientist can't have sex with a male subject, always get the message subject is not aroused, am I missing something?
Also how do you use cockrings? I can't equip them the same way a dildo tool is assigned.

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes