dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Oh sorry didn't know that. I'll just go look on my own, found a few threads that has some promising game recommendations.
I didn't know either, the mods delete posts without noftifying a person as to why, hence i had 2 posts deleted, if they explain why they deleted the 1st 1 then I wouldn't have posted it again.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Its been so long since i played the first chapter to be fair but can anyone remind me what the paths were - i think they were pure thoughts hands off devoted father route, love route and corrupt the hell outta them saucy minxes route. Was that correct?

No idea which one im even gonna go for in all honesty. Once i get to know more of the girls i guess i will make a decision based on if they need reigned in, are too pure to be soiled or maybe a mix of both. The red head seemed nice and thoughtful, the blonde a ditz and naive and the brunette a walking time bomb for drama so yeah im keen to see more of them and how they react as they settle in more. Meanwhile not much to go one regarding any of the other potential options but ideally we might get introduced to a few more as if there is indeed a hands off route id like to see my alternatives to the triplets. People might be curious as to why im not drooling at prospect of these three hotties being enjoyed but given how good the writing is i think this is one game i can really justify playing Vanilla on. After all there is always more saves and replay if i really want to lol

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Its been so long since i played the first chapter to be fair but can anyone remind me what the paths were - i think they were pure thoughts hands off devoted father route, love route and corrupt the hell outta them saucy minxes route. Was that correct?

No idea which one im even gonna go for in all honesty. Once i get to know more of the girls i guess i will make a decision based on if they need reigned in, are too pure to be soiled or maybe a mix of both. The red head seemed nice and thoughtful, the blonde a ditz and naive and the brunette a walking time bomb for drama so yeah im keen to see more of them and how they react as they settle in more. Meanwhile not much to go one regarding any of the other potential options but ideally we might get introduced to a few more as if there is indeed a hands off route id like to see my alternatives to the triplets. People might be curious as to why im not drooling at prospect of these three hotties being enjoyed but given how good the writing is i think this is one game i can really justify playing Vanilla on. After all there is always more saves and replay if i really want to lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm leaning heavily towards the first route but am not decided as of yet. I will however check all three to see the difference in dialogue.

Reactions: Repuci

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Summertime Saga is in the top 5 of income per month of patreon, games can't have incest alredy (remember, kids from lewd games are always orphans and they live with the landlady)
Pewdiepie has enemies who would happily link him to an "incest" game to cause trouble, and if that spotlight shines, you can be damn sure paetron will take steps.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm leaning heavily towards the first route but am not decided as of yet. I will however check all three to see the difference in dialogue.
Me too, I just hope it won't be the slowest in terms of getting some sexy action and that all 3 will move at relatively the same pace just with different actions. It would honestly suck if we got to the 0.5 update and people on the Obedience path are talking about the hot sex scenes with the girls while the Loving path still hasn't gotten passed kissing and light petting.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Being a DiK also takes about the same time to update but when it comes, you can easily spend a few hours playing it. I hope this follows the same course :D
The plan, per either Dammed or Alorth, is for each update to take as long to play through as the first release. So, IIRC, it should be an hour or more of content each time. They said that somewhere in this thread.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Still waiting for the follow on this title. I am still wondering how they are going to explain that cliff hanger at the end of episode 1 or chapter 1 etc

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Still waiting for the follow on this title. I am still wondering how they are going to explain that cliff hanger at the end of episode 1 or chapter 1 etc
May I ask what exactly you feel needs an explanation? Is it Natalie's appearance at that exact moment in time? Or about the MC having killed someone in that fatal crash the night of the prom?

If it was either of the above you may find Dammed to have (partly) answered them both:

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes