MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I think you might have forgotten about the weeks and weeks of "But the math doesn't add up on when the accident happens and the daughter's ages and... blah... blah... blah..."
Nah, I remember that but it's not a sustainable conversation, besides didn't they then patch the game so players could choose the girls age and polish the text?

Just not the same as trying to figure out if it was Mrs Peacock or Colonel Mustard...

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I think you might have forgotten about the weeks and weeks of "But the math doesn't add up on when the accident happens and the daughter's ages and... blah... blah... blah..."
That's less of an in-game mystery and more of an applied censorship and maybe some writing/legal issues they didn't know before going in.

There's really nothing to ponder about of much substance, no mystery yet.

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
So my first Rating was very high, game was really good models everything, big hopes for this game, but now its 6 months without updates. For someone with 864 patrons and $5,698 per month that's at least ridiculous. Theres not even a thing someone can say to change the fact that theres atleast 10-20 other games that are at least good or even the same quality and have half or less patrons and still pushing updates every month to three months. Its a real shame.
I'd love to know about some of those games. As it is starting to get far beyond ridiculous waiting for Radiant and Polarity. May as well put my attention into something else for the time being.

Halfbreed

Jul 7, 2017
Before the fourway with all three girls happens, which girls do you think will be down for the first threeway? I figure Allie for sure, just casually blowing dad when in walks another girl and she's like, "Oh, do you want the rest of this?"

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Before the fourway with all three girls happens, which girls do you think will be down for the first threeway? I figure Allie for sure, just casually blowing dad when in walks another girl and she's like, "Oh, do you want the rest of this?"
Alison then Olivia joins and finally Maddison joins I hasten to guess lol.

Last edited:

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
First threesome will probably be Maddie and the friend.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: 03abc

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
sorry if I'm late, but I couldn't really understand the two days thing:

are we expecting a release in two days or a date for the release?
Six days ago one of the devs said update will be ready from two days to a week at the latest. But he quickly edited it and changed to he will wait with announcement of release date for 1-2 days more. Nothing happened since then, someone is surprised? :KEK:

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
sorry if I'm late, but I couldn't really understand the two days thing:

are we expecting a release in two days or a date for the release?
I popped over to the Discord to ask this yesterday, and I got a sent a image of one of Devs saying the hoped they'd have something to say in two days but they never actually said anything definite. It seems, by the the time it got to this thread, the context got lost from the initial statement. So no, nothing about a release or release date was meant to be on the horizon, unfortunately.

While I don't agree with it, I'm starting to see why the Devs are so tight lipped currently.

Prototype87

Jun 28, 2017
I don't mind waiting, hell I almost never gripe regardine time lines. (looking at you ICstor/SummertimeSaga/Duel Families) But 7 months is quite a wait on teasers.
6 months is my max wait. Normally I wait for at least 2 updates on a game. So for the more content heavy/well developed games, that is a good amount of time to wait, as well as giving some of the more inexperience devs a chance to put down some content. If i see a 0.1 or a chapter one only getting one update in that same time period, I write it off. There is no excuse for that sort of delay. Either you are not working on it due to some reason, or have no intention of working on it.

Jul 8, 2018
This update is taking a while. I supported on patreon over a month ago thinking it was about to release 90-95% done with a post saying it'll be released in the month. I ended up cancelling mainly because of cash issues but also because there is no updates from the devs really. It'd be nice to get idk some sneak peaks even at backgrounds or small snippets of non spoiler dialog to keep the hype going and engage but in the month i was a patreon there was 1 post about the lack of updates, then another apologising it was taking so long and that they couldn't share anything. On the discord they said to wait 2-3 days for a release date but that was a week ago now. I keep coming back every couple weeks cuz the art is lovely in this game and it's one of them very few well made ones nsfw games, and i know all too well game dev takes time but the lack of communication from the devs is disappointing.

Dudeiam59

Jan 4, 2018
I have noticed a slow (very slow) decrease in the patrons funds. Wasn't it up to $6300, maybe a little less. They have to realize that unless they have an awesome update, their patrons will most likely take a huge drop. I will admit, I stopped a patron fund to get ready to put it here at about 3 and half months in, and at 4 months I figured I should wait. I am tired of the constant checking at F95. It is a great game but I fear it will only be a little half hour update, creating a lose, lose situation.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes