Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Wow, both developers come here and spend time updating us on the progress of the next release and still lots of negative comments from newbies. My ignore button is getting worn out.

On a lighter note, freckles! Gotta love barely legal girls with freckles. Enough of the games have the skinny punk ass kid lusting after his "landlady" that this is a refreshing change of pace. A mature settled man, who could have any woman he wants, lusting after his new, barely legal, "tenants"!

And a dark path too! Soon they will be chained in the basement like in the Personal Assistant and turned into breeding stock for the black markets. Babies are worth a fortune! None of the infertility doctor using his own sperm for the process, real in and out and creampies.

Disclaimer: this message does not reflect the views of the author, the developer, the end users, or anyone found on the internet. It cannot possibly contain spoilers for the upcoming content as that content has not been created yet and no one would create a dark path that actually did any of those things. Freckles!!

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Wow, both developers come here and spend time updating us on the progress of the next release and still lots of negative comments from newbies. My ignore button is getting worn out.

On a lighter note, freckles! Gotta love barely legal girls with freckles. Enough of the games have the skinny punk ass kid lusting after his "landlady" that this is a refreshing change of pace. A mature settled man, who could have any woman he wants, lusting after his new, barely legal, "tenants"!

And a dark path too! Soon they will be chained in the basement like in the Personal Assistant and turned into breeding stock for the black markets. Babies are worth a fortune! None of the infertility doctor using his own sperm for the process, real in and out and creampies.

Disclaimer: this message does not reflect the views of the author, the developer, the end users, or anyone found on the internet. It cannot possibly contain spoilers for the upcoming content as that content has not been created yet and no one would create a dark path that actually did any of those things. Freckles!!
Yeah, that dark path comment being actually dark and making the MC prone to anger has me re-thinking going the dark way, and instead maybe I'll go more of a lust/love path for most of the game. On the other hand, what's the worst that can happen on the dark path?

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Saying that our past estimations were "promises" is pretty disingenuous though considering we went out of our way to make sure everyone knew they were approximations and nothing was guaranteed.

"Hey Allison. It looks like I'll be able to make it by 5, but I can't make any promises. I still have a lot of work left."

Okay!

*Arriving at 8pm*

What?! You promised!

Also, just an fyi, what Alorth is talking about here isn't so much some rough approximation as it is a difference of maybe 1-2 days.
Yeah but I think stating in September that the update would be out within a month unless one of you gets hit by a bus was probably a mistake, especially with horny impatient fans :KEK:

Anyway, here's a photo of a girl who looks a bit like Maddie in anticipation of a hopefully pending release :PogChamp:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Yeah, that dark path comment being actually dark and making the MC prone to anger has me re-thinking going the dark way, and instead maybe I'll go more of a lust/love path for most of the game. On the other hand, what's the worst that can happen on the dark path?
Bear in mind you can also mix/match. The WT's recommend focusing on a primary and secondary "stat" for the best balance.

Yeah but I think stating in September that the update would be out within a month unless one of you gets hit by a bus was probably a mistake, especially with horny impatient fans :KEK:

Anyway, here's a photo of a girl who looks a bit like Maddie in anticipation of a hopefully pending release :PogChamp:

Turns out I actually got hit by a bus. That shit sucked! (Just kidding)

Here's Olivia Spanking Maddie:
1450830.jpg

Also you wouldn't happen to have the name of that "Maddie," would you? For uh... research purposes.

Last edited:

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
But can you go a pure one stat play through? Or do you have to mix and match?
Yeah, you can! Though I recommend mixing it with lust for the most fun without necessarily any real downsides. I typically try to design the games in a way that is flexible so that players can just play however they wish to play. The "purely pure" route will have its charms, though.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
You just had to go and one up me didn't ya! Gah dayumm
Yeah that scene is just insanely hot and it really does kind of look like them. :LOL: We've had it pinned up in our Discord for a little while now. Still, that model you shared is ridiculously cute and I'm curious who she is ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reactions: Game Bond

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Yeah that scene is just insanely hot and it really does kind of look like them. :LOL: We've had it pinned up in our Discord for a little while now. Still, that model you shared is ridiculously cute and I'm curious who she is ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Is that so... Might have to sneak into your discord for a minute while the mrs ain't looking :LUL:

Yeah I have no idea, just saw the pic on reddit a while ago.

Reactions: SrRK

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, you can! Though I recommend mixing it with lust for the most fun without necessarily any real downsides. I typically try to design the games in a way that is flexible so that players can just play however they wish to play. The "purely pure" route will have its charms, though.
Thank you Dammed, I wanted a path that allowed me to play as the good dad who didn't touch his girls but fucked Brooke's ass in the supply closet at work. Not expecting that though. LOL

Btw I played through Polarity without embracing the harem (just for shits and giggles )and the hints from the girls were fucking hilarious... (I know wrong thread). Anyway, stay safe.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Game Bond and SrRK

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
As someone who is an Active Member (Not under this username) on the Radiant Discord server, can confirm that pic is pinned on their Discord server.

Last edited:

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I'm doing a second play through now because I want to see what happens if I make different choices and something I'd forgotten continues to bug me.

Can we please not have "choices" which aren't choices? They break the flow of the game for no reason. Ones I've seen so far:

- at the start, you have to choose "Go in" to get into the dance.
- at Gracie's you have to choose "Kiss her" then "Lick her" then "Continue" then "Penetrate her" and several more after. Each time this does nothing but pause the scene for no reason.

At no point are there other options for these scenes.

I hope Dammed you will consider in future not doing the "choice but not really" thing. Preferably also remove it from existing scenes. I played another game where there were more and more as it went on and eventually the sex scenes became more annoying than fun.

There's also a warning when you select "Penetrate her" about the game optionally showing blood followed by the option to have it on/off that I think would be better shown at the start of the game and not right when you're about to have sex with the cute girl.

Anything that counts as "game instructions," which also includes what comes soon after where it explains how to use "Something Else" to manually enter what you say to Gracie, belongs, in my opinion, in before game instructions.

Please take this in the spirit in which it's meant - I really like the game and believe these things will improve it.

-------------------------

A bug I think: This is the first time I'm playing with music on (I usually have my own music going) and more than once when selecting one of the "choices" the music has a brief pause.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'm doing a second play through now because I want to see what happens if I make different choices and something I'd forgotten continues to bug me.

Can we please not have "choices" which aren't choices? They break the flow of the game for no reason. Ones I've seen so far:

- at the start, you have to choose "Go in" to get into the dance.
- at Gracie's you have to choose "Kiss her" then "Lick her" then "Continue" then "Penetrate her" and several more after. Each time this does nothing but pause the scene for no reason.

At no point are there other options for these scenes.

I hope Dammed you will consider in future not doing the "choice but not really" thing. Preferably also remove it from existing scenes. I played another game where there were more and more as it went on and eventually the sex scenes became more annoying than fun.

There's also a warning when you select "Penetrate her" about the game optionally showing blood followed by the option to have it on/off that I think would be better shown at the start of the game and not right when you're about to have sex with the cute girl.

Anything that counts as "game instructions," which also includes what comes soon after where it explains how to use "Something Else" to manually enter what you say to Gracie, belongs, in my opinion, in before game instructions.

Please take this in the spirit in which it's meant - I really like the game and believe these things will improve it.

-------------------------

A bug I think: This is the first time I'm playing with music on (I usually have my own music going) and more than once when selecting one of the "choices" the music has a brief pause.
Agreed. Pointless no choice option choices are just fucking annoying...and serve no purpose.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I could not go pure dark side - COVID makes the world dark enough as it is and I prefer my escape on the lighter side of things. The harshest scene I've ever read in a VN was from The DeLuca Family. You get to learn the origin story of Luna DeLuca and what happened to her growing up. You are warned by the creator and given the chance to see the abbreviated version of the entire back story. I went with the full back story - Harsh and Bleak are just shadowy doorways into the darker realm where that part of the story exists. It made Luna DeLuca a special character, especially given how she evolved after the attempts to break her. The back story is, of course, fiction - but the anger I felt at those who would perpetrate THAT against Luna and the others was too real. So - yeah - Palpatine - I've got a light saber you're going to use as a dildo and the last light you'll see before I consign you to the void is the tip of that light saber. Now - I have an anger management meeting to attend ...

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Update are relatively short, so I'm going to have my main playthrough which'll be a love/lust mix, the a playthrough for a pure love, pure lust and pure dark, just to see how different it can get.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I`ll keep it light for the most part as the girls are going through a bad phase....anyone else is fair game for the dark side though...oh and the little angry sister might get a bit of the dark side if keeps it up too long. She`s got a bit of leeway before the example gets made...

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes