PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Not quite; and no worries (though I can't promise a mod won't delete our comments). When I started Polarity I was working a full-time job. After Radiant was a success I was able to quit that job, so I'm using the extra free time I have to develop Radiant/spending nearly the same amount of time on Polarity. I posted a progress update over there on the Polarity Patreon regarding where Ch5 is at in development not too long ago. Earlier this month, I believe.
I hope you and Alorth can keep up the good work on Radiant. Ignore those who can't be bothered to become Patreons but find the time to troll every comment made here. This site is not set up as a meritocracy - it's too often a mobitocracy - 'There is no do, there is only complain' to paraphrase Yoda... :)

Aug 13, 2016
Just wanted to appreciate your game and give my thumbs up, since you are here on the forum Damned. Unfortunately due to the covid19's negative impact on my financial situation, I can't really support you on patreon. Also not really happy about the long wait for the update, but thats only because I really loved this game, and just want to play it as much as possible. And I dont feel I have any right to say/complain, since I'm pirating your game:)

Best wishes, keep it up!

• Red Heart
Reactions: SrRK

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
I'll still accept whichever way the vote comes out. The voters are, after all, those who financially support the game.
Well, to be fair. there are more potential patrons who will support the game in the future. People who jumped off the train because the update taking to long or people who will jump on from v0.3 ish. probably another 3000 patrons by then unless next update takes to long aswell.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
You do realize I'm not a moderator on this forum, right? If your comments get deleted, it's because you broke the rules of the forum and has nothing to do with me. All I'm able to personally do is edit the thread with links/update the changelog and tags. We're not even allowed to remove things that are added to the main thread by mods, such as links to game mods or even pirated versions.

To put it simply: game devs who manage their threads have no real power. It's just a way to streamline things and give us the option to participate here in the forum.

So while I get/understand your frustration and apologize if you're feeling miffed by us, I think you're taking it out on the wrong person and being a bit overly aggressive. If you're mad that your comments were deleted here you should take it up with the moderators. Also: a moderator of my Discord banned you, not me... and while I wasn't at the screen to witness this, it sounds like it was for good reason.

I apologize if you feel you've been deceived, but running to the Discord to start hurling accusations / start a flame war is not the way to go about discussing it... not unless you're capable of being adult about it. And that statement can be proven: because anyone who's brought this issue up in a mature/adult way on our Discord has been answered respectfully/hasn't gotten kicked or banned. I'm pretty much there 24/7, and I try to answer every inquiry, especially if someone is annoyed at us or has concerns, but I don't see everything.

You also tried to review bomb the game according to the same Discord mod who banned you (even though F95Zone's rules clearly state that ratings should be about the games themselves, not the devs), so you seem to be acting with malice. With that in mind... can you blame us?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sometimes it seems like you guys are reporting posts that you especially disagree with, and possibly get some priority attention from the mods. I could be wrong of course, but our last discussion where I posted three times all on the same subject, the first two posts were left up while the one post which contested your reply was deleted for being off-topic. All of them were about the same thing so there's really no reason for one to get removed and the other two not.

It's also a possibility that the mods just simp for you guys :KappaPride:

And at the end of the day who really cares, we're mostly just here to banter around and jerk off :KEK:

PS. Didn't find her name but here is another photo of "Maddie", for your research of course...

cri

Oct 23, 2017
At least these developers do not sell smoke, they are a fake percentage meter that can freeze for several months, as other milking developers do (who even then make jokes about it in the same game). Does it take a long time? Yes ... but at least they don't lie ... well, that will indeed be confirmed when this new update comes out.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Sometimes it seems like you guys are reporting posts that you especially disagree with, and possibly get some priority attention from the mods. I could be wrong of course, but our last discussion where I posted three times all on the same subject, the first two posts were left up while the one post which contested your reply was deleted for being off-topic. All of them were about the same thing so there's really no reason for one to get removed and the other two not.

And at the end of the day who really cares, we're mostly just here to banter around and jerk off :KEK:

PS. Didn't find her name but here is another photo of "Maddie", for your research of course...

In my mind Maddie is Dillion Harper

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Dammed about the poll, I haven't looked into the code issue myself, but would it be possible to do a keyboard equivalent for the mouse click so it could possibly stay a one handed experience?

You would still get the dramatic pause to rest / regroup but be able to keep your hands on the keyboard. That's where everyone's hands live while playing the game, right?

Reactions: SrRK and LemonBasil

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018

LOOK AT THOSE BAGS.

re: The stuff you said: I had six of my own posts deleted too, so I doubt any of the mods are simping for us. I typically won't report people myself, especially not when I'm effectively guilty of the same thing.

Now it's not your fault because you don't know me well but I'm a little offended at the implication you made here. :KEK: The answer is no. I didn't report your comments, and I'm not going to report someone just because I disagree with them. If they're just trolling/trying to stir up shit and I think their comment violates the rules, I might report them over that... but I actually hadn't reported anything prior to the mods last big "mopping" of the thread... not even the trolly ones.

Dammed about the poll, I haven't looked into the code issue myself, but would it be possible to do a keyboard equivalent for the mouse click so it could possibly stay a one handed experience?

You would still get the dramatic pause to rest / regroup but be able to keep your hands on the keyboard. That's where everyone's hands live while playing the game, right?
I think the majority of users who get annoyed by this are using the "Auto" function, so I'm not sure. That said, I believe Ren'Py actually has built-in keyboard functions like this, just very few people use them. Luckily, it's actually very easy for me to just give players the option to turn this off, so that's what I'll probably do.

Last edited:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Not sure about anyone else BUT
When I am too lazy to mouse I hit (Down Arrow) then (Enter) and my single choice box gets selected via KB

Reactions: SrRK
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes