atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
your eyes didn’t deceive you; progress bar is indeed gone. they are probably working on it but they do have other projects that took a backseat while they were trying to put up Radiant 1.2

maybe May or June for the next update.

Reactions: RustyRug

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Do you guys think that the Harem path is ONLY available for the daughters or is it inclusive to characters like Brooke?
Unsure this early. Harem should allow for as many LI's as possible but some are done as lots of one on one fun time and some mix in groups. It is hard to say this early but if they limit the group stuff to only the daughters or select groups that might make story sense unless they all get to know Brooke and accept her. I could see Brooke and other work women plus the waitress being a group separate from the daughters as a group.....

Again this is all musing on my part as we will definitely have to wait.

Sep 11, 2020
Unsure this early. Harem should allow for as many LI's as possible but some are done as lots of one on one fun time and some mix in groups. It is hard to say this early but if they limit the group stuff to only the daughters or select groups that might make story sense unless they all get to know Brooke and accept her. I could see Brooke and other work women plus the waitress being a group separate from the daughters as a group.....

Again this is all musing on my part as we will definitely have to wait.
I guess I'll be in a serious dilemma if it comes between choosing between the daughters or Brooke. :(
1587934367262.jpg

Daddy4u

Apr 18, 2019
Why the hell aren't the posts in this thread in chronological order? It's impossible to search through 300 pages to find posts since the last update.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Why the hell aren't the posts in this thread in chronological order? It's impossible to search through 300 pages to find posts since the last update.
ummm they are for me and i do believe everyone else as well.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Click in the search box when viewing this topic and choose Advanced. Check your option near the bottom of the screen, guessing you have it set to Relevance. Change that to Date and perform the search. I'm pretty sure the setting is persistent.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
This is getting off-topic, but if you click on any thread title then you will view the most recent page you previously visited. Followup questions would be appropriate for the General Discussion forum.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
According to discord the next update will be in November, so give or take 11-12 months from now.
Hmmm - which Discord are you referring to?
I've been on the Discord for Radiant and there is nothing from either developer saying this (and there is nothing on their Patreon site saying this either so...)

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I've downloaded it to fap...
5 min ingame i'm wiping my tears with the MC.
The opening scene in Radiant represents a part of high school (or the equivalent) for a lot of guys I know, and even some of my female friends. You get stood up or somehow the evening just goes in the Wrong direction. The MC's evening started out that way but ended up changing with a bit of magic. Gracie might not have been the prettiest girl at the dance but she was the right girl for the MC to meet when his evening was all but lost. That encounter was so genuine and sweet it could have been the prologue for a Hallmark movie where Gracie and the MC find each other ten years later after being separated after that one night at the end of high school and they get their Happily Ever After. Sadly - it was not. There are some great VN's with amazing graphics and erotic scenes but few meld the erotic and emotional as well as Radiant. I hope that Alorth and Sir Dammed can find a way to maintain the emotional component along with the great graphics and what, I'm sure, will be some amazing erotic scenes.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Gracie might not have been the prettiest girl at the dance but she was the right girl for the MC to meet when his evening was all but lost.
First of all:

How dare you!!?!

Second:
unless Olivia was at that dance Gracie was the hottest one there.

Third:

How dare you!!?!

(All of this is meant in jest..... mostly)

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes