Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Not really, Glenn's just a whiny shit. He can't handle that his grandfather's house was placed on the market and was sold. So now he's using any means necessary to make sure the house is his, even though he no legal ties to it anymore. Even the creeper photos he has of the MC kissing Olivia are not permissible evidence of any kind. He's already shot his case in the foot. This is just a "You have my house, I'll ruin your life" scenario. Nothing more, nothing less. He's such a man-child.
He also had no legal requirement/order to even investigate the house or what goes on inside. There's so much wrong with this character I find the drama aspect he's bringing impossible to believe in any way, shape or form.
I feel that RK Studios implemented him without thinking that people with the least amount of legal knowledge would be able to find the flaws in his logic.
Take for example the game as it is without the Incest/Taboo patch installed.
They're 18 and unrelated to the main character. They're LEGAL. What the fuck is his angle?
Yep I agree totally maybe he has penis envy or jealousy issues one thing tho if I was ever pulled over by a cop in that car let alone if it could keep up with me I would die fucking laughing.

Its like that skit the one comedian talked about being pulled over by a cop in a prius lol

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I dislike the cop as intended and think he is a nutjob with no authority to do the outrageous things he does but newspapers all across the USA are full of these types of stories and those are only the ones who got caught. With some of the egregious abuses like killing an unarmed person the department will often defend the cop rather than look bad or corrupt so why would they rein in a hothead who hates his neighbor (and maybe others) and harasses them without violence.

It isn't really implausible behavior but someone commented that it could have come up later and maybe in smaller bits and pieces, which is true. Others have said we have other challenges ahead of us so we don't need this one, which is also true.

I am just curious do you guys feel it is so bad you do not want to continue?

My answer is not at all, I am looking forward to the next update.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I dislike the cop as intended and think he is a nutjob with no authority to do the outrageous things he does but newspapers all across the USA are full of these types of stories and those are only the ones who got caught. With some of the egregious abuses like killing an unarmed person the department will often defend the cop rather than look bad or corrupt so why would they rein in a hothead who hates his neighbor (and maybe others) and harasses them without violence.

It isn't really implausible behavior but someone commented that it could have come up later and maybe in smaller bits and pieces, which is true. Others have said we have other challenges ahead of us so we don't need this one, which is also true.

I am just curious do you guys feel it is so bad you do not want to continue?

My answer is not at all, I am looking forward to the next update.
Depends how much more stupid, badly written, illogical pointless drama Damned adds. Cute girls are only interesting to a point for me if everything else is just plain bad. The writing really does not do justice to Alorth's graphical work.

qween

May 13, 2020
Depends how much more stupid, badly written, illogical pointless drama Damned adds. Cute girls are only interesting to a point for me if everything else is just plain bad. The writing really does not do justice to Alorth's graphical work.
the drama is the best part of this game. It keeps it from being another vanilla snoozefest like so many.

• Angry
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
What about just learned you're a dad and not begging for your life with a knife to your throat? That's excellent drama. (y)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
What about just learned you're a dad and not begging for your life with a knife to your throat? That's excellent drama. (y)
We were mostly talking about Glenn. Natalie is a different matter. She actually has a reason for wanting you out of the picture.
But then... BAM. Husband not fulfilling her needs anymore. Another Bionahole.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
We were mostly talking about Glenn. Natalie is a different matter. She actually has a reason for wanting you out of the picture.
But then... BAM. Husband not fulfilling her needs anymore. Another Bionahole.
She does but the MC's reaction is just bad. He needs a few more hours sleep. :)

qween

May 13, 2020
But the drama is just bad. Good drama is hard to write well and Glenn is not really a good example of that.
Glenn is the cop right? I am suspecting he has a reason for going after the MC we dont yet know about but time will tell if it goes anywere satisfying. But I think its good they try to create some drama like for example the cheating in the restaurant and the girl with the additude problems. It makes the game more fresh and adss more emotion.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Glenn is the cop right? I am suspecting he has a reason for going after the MC we dont yet know about but time will tell if it goes anywere satisfying. But I think its good they try to create some drama like for example the cheating in the restaurant and the girl with the additude problems. It makes the game more fresh and adss more emotion.
And again..if we go off default game ages/time...the MC has lived there for how long..yet only now Glenn has an issue with him being in his grandfathers house? Just...badly written, badly implemented.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
My biggest issue with him is that he'll render four people homeless with zero admissible evidence.
The drama with Natalie was okay but Glenn just smells like jealousy.

Daddy4u

Apr 18, 2019
Not really, Glenn's just a whiny shit. He can't handle that his grandfather's house was placed on the market and was sold. So now he's using any means necessary to make sure the house is his, even though he no legal ties to it anymore. Even the creeper photos he has of the MC kissing Olivia are not permissible evidence of any kind. He's already shot his case in the foot. This is just a "You have my house, I'll ruin your life" scenario. Nothing more, nothing less. He's such a man-child.
He also had no legal requirement/order to even investigate the house or what goes on inside. There's so much wrong with this character I find the drama aspect he's bringing impossible to believe in any way, shape or form.
I feel that RK Studios implemented him without thinking that people with the least amount of legal knowledge would be able to find the flaws in his logic.
Take for example the game as it is without the Incest/Taboo patch installed.
They're 18 and unrelated to the main character. They're LEGAL. What the fuck is his angle?
I'm not sure about any of the issues with the cop. All we need to do is turn on the TV to see cops acting above the law. And getting away with it. Cops shooting people in their houses for no reason, rape etc and these cops don't face charges bc the police union and the department circle the wagons, have an "internal investigation" and find no wrong doing. I've had my own experience yrs ago of an off duty cop chasing me down, breaking my window and threatening my life. So the cop acting as a belligerent power hungry asshole without regard to consequences? I'd say that's kinda right on the money. Yeah he may not be able to bring MC to court or anything but that's not the point the point is to do whatever he wants because he's got to bug up his ass over the house. So he's going to try to destroy the mc however he can.
Edit: missed jawbaby1986's post saying almost the same thing. Needless to say I agree with him.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes