JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I think there should have been the option to spank Maddie even longer or to use an implement to punish her. The MC said that he was stopping because he was afraid that the other girls would hear Maddie getting spanked but I think it would be better if they did hear it. Then they would know what could await their own bottoms if they displease the MC or if they objected to Maddie's punishment then the MC would have a pretext to spank them too.

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
I think there should have been the option to spank Maddie even longer or to use an implement to punish her. The MC said that he was stopping because he was afraid that the other girls would hear Maddie getting spanked but I think it would be better if they did hear it. Then they would know what could await their own bottoms if they displease the MC or if they objected to Maddie's punishment then the MC would have a pretext to spank them too.
I think it was a good first step. Never seeing her face during or after the punishment was pretty lame though.
What's the point if we can't see how she reacts?
Hopefully next release they'll add that as well as your suggestions

Reactions: yudas51

Bernd L

Oct 14, 2017
I think it was a good first step. Never seeing her face during or after the punishment was pretty lame though.
What's the point if we can't see how she reacts?
This.
About an implement: I think he got his message across without it.
Punishment is more effective if there's a fear of what's next. If he ends with "next time it'll be the belt" I'm sure she'll behave for some time ;)

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
ok, so I played this game in its first release and wrote it down, I rediscovered it and decided to check it out again to see if it's worth playing (I was thinking, another generic dad-daughter game) and found myself tearing up at the letter from Gracie, and was like, yup, definitely worth playing... I can be such a sap sometimes

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I don't know what games you've been playing but 0.2.1 is nowhere near ready for action.
There is a smex scene in the prologue and aside from some lewds that's pretty much all we have so far.
There is a sex scene in .2 as well

The triplets are going to be a slow burn though so don't misunderstand, action is all side players at the moment.

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Can someone explain the dark path please? I'm using the walkthrough mod, its leading me to belive the dark path will lock me out of the girls if I choose it? Or will it still progress with them, just in a different way? Screenshot 2020-12-25 08.18.48.png

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Can someone explain the dark path please? I'm using the walkthrough mod, its leading me to belive the dark path will lock me out of the girls if I choose it? Or will it still progress with them, just in a different way? View attachment 955715
It may be explained better earlier in this thread but it is just a different approach.

Pure is very loving and probably the slowest route to sex cuz it is love first

Lust is of course they are too hot to resist, sex time as soon as possible

Dark is spanking and obedience and themes like that and overall just feels very angry (to me)

They all can and will lead to sex but the journey and the kinks involved are different

Reactions: MausMaus

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
It may be explained better earlier in this thread but it is just a different approach.

Pure is very loving and probably the slowest route to sex cuz it is love first

Lust is of course they are too hot to resist, sex time as soon as possible

Dark is spanking and obedience and themes like that and overall just feels very angry (to me)

They all can and will lead to sex but the journey and the kinks involved are different
OK thanks
Edit: So just to confirm, If I choose the dark choice when prompted if I want to have a relationship with Venessa and Brooke,(Tell Venessa to fuck off) and (Tell Brooke you want to keep it professional), I will still be able to continue on with them?

Last edited:

Mauricees

Mar 29, 2019
Hello guys. I just lost my saves from v.2 version of the game so ı dont really wanna play from the start. Can someone give me the save file from v.2 so ı can play v.2.1

Thank you.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hello guys. I just lost my saves from v.2 version of the game so ı dont really wanna play from the start. Can someone give me the save file from v.2 so ı can play v.2.1

Thank you.
This game isn't just a "point A to point B" game, it's a "Point A to Point B with different ways of getting there" sort of game. Therefore, one person's save may not be idea for another to start from. One player may have blocked themselves off from one character's content (like I did with Vanessa) while another may not.
To be honest, you're better off just starting over and keep a backup of your save file. I don't know how so many people can just "lose" their save data.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Still radio silence from the developers?
No radio silence from the developers - they continue talking to their Patreons.
If your question is related to the specific date have they committed to for the next update - they have not mentioned that date yet, and I'm fine with that.
They have never pulled a 'Gumdrop' (Dual Family) or 'ICSTOR' (Milfy City) on us so I'm confident that the next update will be great and, until it is ready, I'll just enjoy some of the other content, good to great, here on F95.
Cheers and Happy Holidays!

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes