freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
They have a lot on their plates, 3 games in development. Going to be interesting to see how they deal with that in the future.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I wouldn't neessarily count your chickens before they hatch, that's how you get let down.
Past actions are a reasonable indicator of present and future actions - certainly not a perfect indicator - but good enough for me.
Life happens and things can go wrong (who knew about COVID 2 years ago?) but most creators rise above these things and find a way to fight through the challenges the same way most of us have found a way to continue in spite of COVID.
I'm an optimist and I've been truly disappointed, let down, by less than 5% of the Patreons who I support.
Every Patreon creator has disappointed someone here on F95 because every VN here is not created in the quantity/quality/speed of development that some non-Patreons believe that they are entitled to.
Most of the Patreon base who choose to support a creator stand by them and I'm standing by and supporting Radiant because it is a great VN and I am enjoying the journey.

If everyone who visited this site to enjoy these VNs for free chose just one Patreon VN that they enjoyed and then gave that Patreon monetary support, how many good/great Patreon VN creations could we stop from being abandoned due to a lack of support?

• Angry
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
As a fan from the start as long as the update times are consistent I am fine. Let's see if the next updates drops 3-4 months after the last update got released.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I've read there are 3 games from these devs. I just finished the most recent update of Polarity and, of course, I'm caught up on Radiant (love route all the way!! :) ) What is the 3rd game? I'm going back to first page to check in case I just flat out missed it.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
I've read there are 3 games from these devs. I just finished the most recent update of Polarity and, of course, I'm caught up on Radiant (love route all the way!! :) ) What is the 3rd game? I'm going back to first page to check in case I just flat out missed it.
Radiant is the only one that's from both Alorth and Dammed, Polarity being Dammed's other game, the one you're looking for is likely Alorth's solo project, neko paradise

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Just played this game and thoroughly enjoyed it. Sir Dammed and Alorth seem to be a great combination. The scene with the waitress is a small microcosm example of this. The character and scene writing which gave me strong Cheryl (the headmistress from Polarity) vibes combined with the posing and animation (the unique framing of the top-down view and the ankled knickers going up and down the wall from the side view) was pretty awesome.

This leaves me a bit torn. On the one hand, seeing that the Patreon for this game already exceed their respective individual ones, I wanted to take this opportunity to urge the devs to focus primarily on this game. On the other, I also enjoy their other works too like the aforementioned Polarity and Alorth's work for Tales From The Unending Void and don't want to see a delay in those either. :unsure: :LOL:

Anyway, great job Devs and Happy New Year to everyone.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Anyone else feels this need to break Maddison, or is it just me
Fuck there are some harsh people in this thread. Maddison has just lost her mother, they are living with their estranged father whom they know nothing about, their lives have been turned upside down and people want to beat the shit out of her because she has a bit of an attitude.

I couldn't bring myself to physically punish her. In fact I'd probably go out of my way to spoil all three of them rotten.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I guess it depends on what was meant by "break." I read it as make her obedient, whether by physical punishment - which at this stage, and I would expect in the future, by no stretch of the imagination reaches the level of "beat the shit out of her" - or other means.

Some of us have dark fantasies. Making a girl like Madison obedient is a fantasy.

I don't see it as quite the harsh reaction you do either: He's just had his life upended. Now responsible for 3 girls he knows nothing about. Who their mother, the great love of his life even if up to now memory loss meant he wasn't sure who she was, kept from him, though it's clear she was able to find him. That has to hurt. One of these girls is unnecessarily giving him additional stress, ungrateful for the fact that he was willing to open his home to them without question. In the simplistic world where he lets her attitude slide because of what she's been through, she should equally be as happily grateful as the other two and making every effort to get along. If the world were that simple, which it is not.

I intend to play the dark route with Madison and then a second run with the loving route. I suspect both will satisfy different fantasies.

I appreciate that you feel differently.

Last edited:

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
Fuck there are some harsh people in this thread. Maddison has just lost her mother, they are living with their estranged father whom they know nothing about, their lives have been turned upside down and people want to beat the shit out of her because she has a bit of an attitude.

I couldn't bring myself to physically punish her. In fact I'd probably go out of my way to spoil all three of them rotten.
Hey, its just a fantasy game.
No-one has really lost their mother.
So no need to become so emotionally involved

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Hey, its just a fantasy game.
No-one has really lost their mother.
So no need to become so emotionally involved
The success of a story depends on the reader being able to connect or buy into the tale being told. That connection can be emotional, sexual, trepidation, that sort of thing. If there is no connection then its just words and pictures on the screen.

So yes you are correct it is fiction, but if you can't get emotionally involved then this writer probably doesn't resonate with you. That's fine, I have that problem with a lot of games where I just don't care and look at the pretty pictures.

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
I just finished playing chapter 2. I am impressed with the high quality of the pictures.
The girls have sweet faces, but they have the mature bodies, of women in their mid to late 20's, who would have their own jobs, boyfriends or husbands by now.
I am finding it hard to imagine them as three homeless and destitute girls, who had still been living with their mother.
Is it over compensation to appease rule 7?
Considering the MC had to be 21 to go to that dance club, is he actually now nearly 47? (If the girls are 25)
At best he is nearly 40 (If the girls are 18) but from the back he is the one who looks like he is a teenager.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes