• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

mfj

Jun 2, 2019
That reason isn't an excuse for lack of content and progression here though. It's not laziness, but it is incompetence. If you subscribe to a magazine but don't see any issues for close to a year, I'm sure you'd get mad if the writer responds with "well we just have so many projects going on right now". You're taking money for a project you're unable to complete at a reasonable pace. Those other projects are probably suffering as well. Calling this dev out on the slow updates is completely justified.

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
That reason isn't an excuse for lack of content and progression here though. It's not laziness, but it is incompetence. If you subscribe to a magazine but don't see any issues for close to a year, I'm sure you'd get mad if the writer responds with "well we just have so many projects going on right now". You're taking money for a project you're unable to complete at a reasonable pace. Those other projects are probably suffering as well. Calling this dev out on the slow updates is completely justified.
Are you subcribed though?

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
that don't apply since they are their own bosses and the reason for the long updates is that they all have games of their own that they are working on.
No, they are not. Dev/team on patreon/subscribestar are accountable to those who give they money, they have multiple boss. They are giving money to a project, if i did it i should >expect< some result, that's only fair.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
No, they are not. Dev/team on patreon/subscribestar are accountable to those who give they money, they have multiple boss. They are giving money to a project, if i did it i should >expect< some result, that's only fair.
then you are doubly wrong since being a patreon doesn't mean you get to tell the dev what to do. It just means you support his project, period.

And yes, the reason for the long updates are because they have other projects as well, no matter what you want to make of it.

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
then you are doubly wrong since being a patreon doesn't mean you get to tell the dev what to do. It just means you support his project, period.

And yes, the reason for the long updates are because they have other projects as well, no matter what you want to make of it.
Then tell me, what do you expect when you support a project, hm? Nothing?

Reactions: BigDaddyDom and fz

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
Well even if you are a supporter of the Dev, Patreon is more of a (continous-) donation kind of thing, so technically they don't HAVE to produce results in x amount of time. After all, you throwing money their way is simply because you feel like doing so, nothing else.
Obviously it would be preferable if they release faster, but if it doesn't happen, so be it ^^ That's life.

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
I've been playing this game and defending this game from the start. I defended it till the 2nd update came out because I believed in the developers. At this point I can't really defend them. They had tons of issues and personal problems to go through back when they were working on 2nd update. I used to be quite frequently active on the discord so I understood their problems.

I'll judge it accordingly after 4th update launches because I want to see if they'll figure out their problems by that time or not. I still want to believe in them. Good luck Devs. I love this game and I really want to play more of it.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Complaining on here will not result in anything with greater expediency.
They're not here anymore because of the general community being salty and self-entitled. Even the non-patrons/subscribers.
If you want your opinion to be heard, go bitch at them on their Discord. They're fairly active there.

4.30 star(s) 270 Votes