Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Then tell me, what do you expect when you support a project, hm? Nothing?
To expand on previous answers, you've got the order wrong. A dev is saying what they want to do and ask for donations. You can then decide whether to support or not. If you wouldn't support this game due to the long updates that is perfectly fine, I wouldn't either (I have other reasons not to be a patreon of anybody or anything but will pay when options like "buymeacoffee" or the purchase on Steam or similar are available).

But the whole idea of Patreon, as you can see with their mission statement, is that an artist is not dependent on delivering a product quickly or have it to be successful. You do not order a product - in which case delivery is your given right - but are supporting the artist and the process of creating something. This is not an employment, nor is it even a classic deal "tit for tat". A patreon also isn't a customer. He is what the Greek called a maecenas (after a guy of this name), a sponsor, a donor. That is the deal of patreon as a whole, not just this team.

Of course that doesn't mean that artists are free to do whatever they want - if they promise something explicitely they have to reasonably try to deliver on said promise. But anything beyond that may be a reason to stop supporting but not a reason to feel wronged because you weren't.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
To expand on previous answers, you've got the order wrong. A dev is saying what they want to do and ask for donations. You can then decide whether to support or not. If you wouldn't support this game due to the long updates that is perfectly fine, I wouldn't either (I have other reasons not to be a patreon of anybody or anything but will pay when options like "buymeacoffee" or the purchase on Steam or similar are available).

But the whole idea of Patreon, as you can see with their mission statement, is that an artist is not dependent on delivering a product quickly or have it to be successful. You do not order a product - in which case delivery is your given right - but are supporting the artist and the process of creating something. This is not an employment, nor is it even a classic deal "tit for tat". A patreon also isn't a customer. He is what the Greek called a maecenas (after a guy of this name), a sponsor, a donor. That is the deal of patreon as a whole, not just this team.

Of course that doesn't mean that artists are free to do whatever they want - if they promise something explicitely they have to reasonably try to deliver on said promise. But anything beyond that may be a reason to stop supporting but not a reason to feel wronged because you weren't.
Ok, seriously Carta, you are starting to make me feel like a troglodyte :)

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Complaining on here will not result in anything with greater expediency.
They're not here anymore because of the general community being salty and self-entitled. Even the non-patrons/subscribers.
If you want your opinion to be heard, go bitch at them on their Discord. They're fairly active there.
where they can boot anyone from the server who comments on the time taken for upates? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

FrankFurters

May 13, 2018
The only thing better than ICSTOR is two ICSTORs. While we wait, I predict sometime this year there will be a game relaunch where the MC gets to nail his identical teenage quadruplets. Going identical will speed up the Dev time considerably so they can post 3 updates a year.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I have both Patreon and Subscribestar accounts for certain other devs (NOPY needs to get a SS so I can drop Patreon 100%)

NEWS FLASH
You can end your support whenever you want!!!!!
Freedom to support or NOT!!
So anyone giving money is OK with what they are getting because if they are not, they can stop. They are not hostages.

So bitching about what they do with their money is telling them you know their lives better than they do and need to SAVE them from their own choices.

YOU DON'T and YOU AREN'T
You just come across as TROLLS!!!!!!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I have both Patreon and Subscribestar accounts for certain other devs (NOPY needs to get a SS so I can drop Patreon 100%)

NEWS FLASH
You can end your support whenever you want!!!!!
Freedom to support or NOT!!
So anyone giving money is OK with what they are getting because if they are not, they can stop. They are not hostages.

So bitching about what they do with their money is telling them you know their lives better than they do and need to SAVE them from their own choices.

YOU DON'T and YOU AREN'T
You just come across as TROLLS!!!!!!
Th funny thing is: you will now be accused of being a "White Knight" by those who just rode in in shining armor to protect the poor patreon peasants.

Then again, if it helps them. I mean, bellowing out all your frustration where the people frustrating you can't hear you may relief your inner stress. I think it is called Primal Scream Therapy or something like that.

Dec 22, 2017
It's always funny to see threads dissolve into two groups of people trying to claw each other eyes out. The group that thinks the Dev is a scammer/milker or both, and the blind followers that love their precious dev until end of time for a 1 minute 15 second update every 7 months.

For one I don't know why the people that don't donate and put money into games care if the dev is putting out subpar content to his patreon's, but I don't how the blind followers develop stockholm syndrome.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Guys there is nothing guaranteed in this life except death and taxes... It's a crap shoot, if you support the Dev. by donating you take a risk. Like in stock you either look at the short or long term. Only you can determine what works for you, your big boys and can figure it out for yourselves.

For the rest of you Pirates out there that complain. Because you can't get something for free soon enough to suit you. You moan and badger the Dev thinking you can force him to listen to you and act quicker. Then when that fails you then attack the supporters to atempt to sabotage the game.

Those of us who are not so self absorbed understand the realities of life and we don't walk around with our panties in a twist.

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Does anyone have any idea what the fuck natalie is saying during her first introduction?
You mean when she speak some slavic (which possibly not even exist) language?
Here it's something like "Lustful/Fornicated damned American scoundrels"
Not sure about first word.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Second one harder, so it's mostly assumption.
It seems that she refers to the how smoothly he was talking to her comparing him with a snake or even Biblical serpent.
Something like "What a smooth/slick fancy (? not sure) snake (she uses word "Гад", which means all reptiles and amphibian together, but at the same time it is mild curse meaning something like "bastard")"
p.s. Last word also can be "Гадюка" or Viper
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: Soundgfx

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
Okay for all the talk about having no updates, the game really stoped at a bad time lmao

That cop is bad news, I wish there's an option not be an incestuous horn dog, I was doing everything I can to avoid the daughters like to go on the other routes like brooke or the waitress, or maybe even the model and the blonde assistant.

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
That cop is bad news, I wish there's an option not be an incestuous horn dog, I was doing everything I can to avoid the daughters like to go on the other routes like brooke or the waitress, or maybe even the model and the blonde assistant.
I'm not the only one :giggle:

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
You could also not use the incest patch, then you wouldn't be playing an incestuous horn dog... Just an ordinary horn dog.
I mentioned that before, but if you playing without patch story doesn't make any sense.
Although i would like that those beauties were not MC daughters (so i could bang love them deeply with my ... heart... whole heart yeah), whole story itself doesn't make any sense if they are not.
I mean some 18 years girls that claimed to be daughters of a woman that you have sex once? And you are not even remember it? And they are not your daughters? And, considering their age and your age, that woman get pregnant from somebody else basically just after you have sex (what a hoe!)? And after all of that, after 19 years (adding pregnancy) she ask you to take care of them?... Well... Of course I'll take care of them :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: But it will be totally different story, with totally different entourage.
Oh Coin...
Playing and incest game wthout incest is like Russia without vodka.
You should know better...
You decide to join Warscared on the team of foreigners that telling me about life in Russia and how i should do this or that? :rolleyes:
Whatever.
I would like to see Russia without vodka. Without alcohol actually, cause without vodka it will be Russia with hootch.

• Haha
Reactions: Uthuriel

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I mentioned that before, but if you playing without patch story doesn't make any sense.

You decide to join Warscared on the team of foreigners that telling me about life in Russia and how i should do this or that? :rolleyes:
Whatever.
I would like to see Russia without vodka. Without alcohol actually, cause without vodka it will be Russia with hootch.
Ok.
I'll take it back then. I don't want to be on a team with Warscared...

• Haha
Reactions: Coinzell
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes