ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Radiant has a February update on progress on Patreon and a March one on Subscribestar but I am not ever going to be on Patreon again and not a SS sub of $5 so I cannot see it.

Anyone who comes here know what they say?
some Dev.s work on several games at one time .... just be patient and wait for the next update ... it'll be here .. :)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Uff... Not sure i understood this.
Slightly paraphrased because the trips are basically cake.

"You can't have your cake and eat it" is a popular English idiomatic proverb or figure of speech. The proverb literally means "you cannot simultaneously retain your cake and eat it".
The proverb's meaning is similar to the phrases "you can't have it both ways" and "you can't have the best of both worlds."

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Slightly paraphrased because the trips are basically cake.

"You can't have your cake and eat it" is a popular English idiomatic proverb or figure of speech. The proverb literally means "you cannot simultaneously retain your cake and eat it".
The proverb's meaning is similar to the phrases "you can't have it both ways" and "you can't have the best of both worlds."
Oh. I think i get what you mean.
Like i said before i'm playing with patch because otherway story don't make any sense. But since i'm playing with it and i don't like incest (i can tolerate brother/sister if it's good written, although it also feels weird for me) i'm trying to play good father route and not have sex with triplets if it will be possible in the game. If it won't... Don't know, maybe skip unavoidable scenes to be able watch game from a 3rd person view, not from the MC view. It's not only about my attitude to incest, but also feeling that game and triplets giving me. I don't really wanna fuck them (well I AM not their father, and they are beautiful :whistle:), but more love them and care about them.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

elemental11

Aug 11, 2018
You mean when she speak some slavic (which possibly not even exist) language?
Here it's something like "Lustful/Fornicated damned American scoundrels"
Not sure about first word.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Second one harder, so it's mostly assumption.
It seems that she refers to the how smoothly he was talking to her comparing him with a snake or even Biblical serpent.
Something like "What a smooth/slick fancy (? not sure) snake (she uses word "Гад", which means all reptiles and amphibian together, but at the same time it is mild curse meaning something like "bastard")"
p.s. Last word also can be "Гадюка" or Viper
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's in Ukrainian. Oddly. First one says: "Dirty damned American scoundrels", the second one: " That fat talking bastard ".

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
If I remember correctly, and I might totally be off, Alorth is from Portugal and lives in Switzerland. I think Sir D. lives in the US. Could be from the Ukraine nevertheless, of course, but at least the English was pretty flawless, wasn't it? Which would not necessarily point to a first generation immigrant. But yes, Ukrainian relatives or good friends would make some sense.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well, you could also be from France, live in Germany, and meet a Ukrainian girl on a safari in Kenya ... possibilities are endless. And apart from Ukraine being smaller than Russia, it ain't that small, and knowing somebody hailing from there isn't really out of the ordinary, neither in game nor in real life.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
That means they're horrible bosses and horrible employees at the same time. That's even worse!
I would argue the opposite: if you're self-employed, can do the work you like and earn enough money to sustain your living, you're a good boss to yourself. How the patrons feel and how that affects the money rolling in is a different beast, of course. But to me a bad boss would be somebody who slaves his employees every time some customer throws a tantrum. (Disregarding here that patrons aren't "customers" in the first place).

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
I would argue the opposite: if you're self-employed, can do the work you like and earn enough money to sustain your living, you're a good boss to yourself. How the patrons feel and how that affects the money rolling in is a different beast, of course. But to me a bad boss would be somebody who slaves his employees every time some customer throws a tantrum. (Disregarding here that patrons aren't "customers" in the first place).
Well, in this scenario, the patreons are the bosses tbh.
If they were free lancing, they would take money for each update like luxee.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well, in this scenario, the patreons are the bosses tbh.
If they were free lancing, they would take money for each update like luxee.
Patreons are neither bosses, nor customers. They are patrons, sponsors, maecenas. That's the whole deal of Patreon. An artist says what they do and you can decide to support them - or not. You cannot tell them what to do, you have no right to anything tangible in return - unless explicitely stated that you would get something of course.

That's the reason Patreon was founded: to give artists an opportunity to work on their art at their pace, with their intentions.

Of course, giving something in return increases the chances to find somebody greatly - privileged access to the process and/or the results and/or the artists themselves. And not everybody may like the idea of just giving money without getting some guaranteed return, or even the idea of somebody just getting money without having to finish anything. I get that. But in the tradition of the maecenas back in the day, that is the deal with Patreon.

Again, if an artist tells you, you'll get X, you're entitled to X with your support. But beyond that - nothing.

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
I very much like this game so far and have had 4 play throughs. I downloaded this game in Pre-Dec. release and then again in Dec. I understand by reading the posts that the Dev's all have their own games but still, this game has huge potential and I wish they would updates at least every 2 months. I am starting to dislike it simply due to the Dev's lack of interest in updates and game progression.

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes