Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
They owe me nothing, but they owe their patrons, the guy has 1300 patrons that's a lot compared to smaller developers who work much more than him, so why the hell do you care If I'm criticizing?
First of all, it's not a "the guy". Then, the patrons are adults themselves, they can decide what to do and voice their concerns where they will be heard - or vote with their feets and wallets and get out. I doubt they need somebody to help them.

And I am not criticizing you critizing as such, it is just that your criticism doesn't make much sense here. As for being the hero the patrons need, see above. As for "X has the best game" - that's subjective and a fair assessment but it's just not true for everybody. A bit Kanye-esque "Imma let you finish but he over there has the best game ever". Valid opinion, wrong place to voice it.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
DAZ3D + an image editing software like Photoshop, most likely
If i had to guess the editing software is probably some blender and zbrush. Photoshop could be used but usually just for the images and not for the animations.

MajorDeity

Donor
May 20, 2017
Even gods god doesn't know
Even if a god knew, it wouldn't help. You can never just directly and plainly give information to the masses as a god… it's in the god bylaws. It would need to be sent as a prophetic dream or vision to some "apostle" who would severely mess up the message.

So something like "The update will be 3 months from now!" would end up being conveyed as "…and after I witnessed 20 giant metal locusts with bellies full of people flying above me with sparkling wings, a great warm wind blew across my face and I looked up to the waning quarter moon in the night sky, and behold a Radiant update appeared upon the backs of three horses born of the same mare!"

Better off just saying a nightly prayer to Sir Dammed and keeping the faith.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
what 3dcg engine is used in this one?
DAZ3D + an image editing software like Photoshop, most likely
I haven't seen Daz turn out anything like the Triplets until this game happened.
If i had to guess the editing software is probably some blender and zbrush. Photoshop could be used but usually just for the images and not for the animations.
On the discord you can get a link to Alorth's own Discord and he has setup streams of when he works on games so you can see the graphics process first hand. I have not yet been around at the correct time but it is there and I will make it eventually.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
What's going here is a lesson to aspiring developers.
You might have some great ideas that would work well in separate games but never ever try to do them all concurrently.
Finish one (but continue to provide tech support) and move on.

This is why most developers set up Patreon/SS pages for themselves and not for each individual title they're working on.
Personally, I favour SubscribeStar because they don't kiss Paypal's arse. So they don't force you to make the game the way their investors say you should. It's all about money in the end, sure, but forcing developers to change a vast swathe of their content or begone is not a fair system.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
However, there is no money going any place else, to "another project". All this money is going to the devs. Also technically THIS is the "side project" since it came way later than the others.

Again, I am not trying to drown criticism of the way this is being run, but it should critizise correctly what is happening and not make stuff up that does not apply.
You are trying man I know, but these whining toddlers will never change their tune only fill page after page with the same text

Once the release comes out they will alter their gripe for like a week then whine for the next one. Don't feed the trolls

Have a good day man

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
can you apply the tb patch on the android version or is this strictly pc?
So if Android is not patched then the PC version with patch applied would need to be converted. But you cannot simply patch it as far as I know.

Sorry

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes