Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
You're correct, although in Patreon's defense, their cut is very reasonable.
This is true but at least SubStar is a flat 5% fee.
They have a page there, too and were doing fairly well off it. I don't know just how much they were making from it but it was somewhere over $1000.
Going by their Sub tier count, it's more in the realm of $865.
After SS cut, they make about $822 on it.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
My point was that 3k$ monthly (if they split evenly) was enough for them (well, Dammed) to work full time on this, and if he did he has fewer excuses to have this upload pattern. I could understand it if he had another job, but not like his, not that he was making a fortune or anything.
And my point was that it may be enough to survive but is a low income (deduct taxes, deduct expenses for making a VN) for surviving in Switzerland (where $3000 will buy you the equivalent of $2000 in the US), especially compared to what you can earn with a regular job.

Reactions: sava75

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Also, Patreon numbers mean nothing, they can wildly go up and down. Yes there will be a core group of supporters, but there's no guarantee of any income.

CME1853

Sep 26, 2021
"Almost everywhere in the world" may be true if calculated by number of countries or number of their inhabitants but (apart from the cost of renting or owning a flat in certain cities in the US) western Europe (including the north) tends to be more expensive than the US. Basic average income in Switzerland is about twice that of the US and prices reflect that. So generally speaking you can buy less there, quite a bit less actually, with one dollar than you can in the US.

For a quick overview (PPP isn't everything though) check . Less than 100 - US dollars go further than at home. More than 100 - they do not.
Thanks for providing some relevant facts to consider via the OCED input shown on Wiki. $100 can go far, if you are living in the right country, but that does not also come with a guarantee of stable electricity - so no rolling brown or black outs, nor does it address the impact of scarcity of resources (like the estimate for the cost for heating in colder countries/locations this coming winter).

I like the quote of $ and Patreons because it is just another statistic that can be used out of contest (this is a 'gross' payout for this Patreon account on a per month basis, versus a 'net' monthly take home per creator).

It does not account for things already mentioned by others, like being split between two creators, Patreon's cut and country/state/city taxes for the location each of the two creators live in.

It also ignores the aspect of Time... As in - they are supporting at least 4 projects, including Radiant, and RL issues that affect everyone, creator, Patreon and F95'er taking this for free.

I'm looking forward to the next rev of Radiant and time with the triplets!

• Angry
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
game seems abandoned to me
It had an update 2 months ago. And in January you will have another. This is not a game with monthly releases, this is a game with 6/8 months update releases, which means 2 updated an year. If you are lucky.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah, I'm not sure of any Western countries where kissing your daughter is a crime and aren't they 18 so of legal majority?
(NB: I don't like the story arc one bit) "Underage" indeed isn't the case here. But I wasn't exclusively talking about legal trouble but also about the possibility of a kind of "character assassination" - you can walk around town unhindered but everybody will change the side of the road because everybody knows you're an incest dad. And yes, in some rural regions you'll find people who think that even a family hugging needs to stop after age 16 or so, nevermind kissing or seeing each other less than fully clothed. (Granted, this would kill the plot of 103% of all mom/son games on here)

Reactions: weirdscix

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Asshat Cop neighbor:

Let's keep in mind this douche bag thinks he has more than he has. He thinks he has the right to stop us in our driveway and harass us. So he likewise thinks he has damning evidence with his pictures. The reality is he will not be a real thorn in our side and, in fact, we are going to fuck his wife and put him into his cuck place. So we do not have to speculate about the legalities of actions because we have a deranged man who doesn't follow reality anyway. And we are going to beat him and humiliate him at this game of his.

So yeah...

PEACE

maverick@79

Mar 4, 2019
Asshat Cop neighbor:

Let's keep in mind this douche bag thinks he has more than he has. He thinks he has the right to stop us in our driveway and harass us. So he likewise thinks he has damning evidence with his pictures. The reality is he will not be a real thorn in our side and, in fact, we are going to fuck his wife and put him into his cuck place. So we do not have to speculate about the legalities of actions because we have a deranged man who doesn't follow reality anyway. And we are going to beat him and humiliate him at this game of his.

So yeah...

PEACE
hope thats in the game cause id love to cuck him and impregante the wife

Reactions: Nulldev

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Asshat Cop neighbor:

So yeah...

PEACE
All those things may be true, but in reality, all it takes is an accusation of impropriety to fuck you up, not actual impropriety. Even if you are exonerated, that doesn't get near the play as the initial accusation. So, yeah, maybe you can sue someone later and eventually get a settlement that might never get paid out, but your life is forever altered for the worse. It's what people in politics do, "journalists", "activists" and all other manner of "I'm gonna get ya' no matter what, just because I don't like ya'" types.

Reactions: Cartageno

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Hey look a tinfoil hat

(add to ignore for sanity sake)

EDIT: One of the nice side effects of calling out in the thread about tinfoil hats is you can find other Flat-earthers to put on ignore as well ;)

Last edited:

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
This whole thing with the neighbour Glenn seems stupid, so he has a video of a girl leaning over towards her dad, big fucking deal, he's a cop, so what, just seems like pointless drama
Glenn is just another potential roadblock to add a bit of tension for the MC. So yeah, more drama for a melodramatic game.

I'm also pretty sure we're supposed to be under the impression that the kiss was full on making out. At least, that's what the picture implies. Which would be pretty hard to explain to outsiders looking in, especially if a cop is the one presenting the case. Trying to give a non creep explaination as to why you were making out with your daughter is going to be a hell of a task.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Glenn is just another potential roadblock to add a bit of tension for the MC. So yeah, more drama for a melodramatic game.

I'm also pretty sure we're supposed to be under the impression that the kiss was full on making out. At least, that's what the picture implies. Which would be pretty hard to explain to outsiders looking in, especially if a cop is the one presenting the case. Trying to give a non creep explaination as to why you were making out with your daughter is going to be a hell of a task.
The newest update closes out with a glimmer of hope. It looks like Glenn might be history soon.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

I thought they were making out, but I can see how other people could see it as just a tiny peck, that's a good point.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes